Looks like iexec took this retarded Pajeet table off their site

Looks like iexec took this retarded Pajeet table off their site.
Never forget they actually did this though.

Attached: iexec vs chainlink.png (1204x799, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/darrynpollock/2018/11/01/cornells-town-crier-acquired-by-chainlink-to-expand-decentralized-oracle-network/#4ba5fdff2854
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

iexwho?

Also, this is their symbol for their 'Chainlink killer'.

Attached: iexec durpacle.png (161x216, 15K)

We’ve had some scammy “chainlink killers” in the past, but this one is particularly egregious.
Strange coming from iexec, I thought they were among the more legit players (despite the atrocious tokenomics and petty hype attempts).

It was so obvious they wanted to grind from ChainLink's hype. They know how good they will be and chose the most pajeetstic approach to compete. What a shitshow, honestly. I thought they were actually decent.

so glad I sold RLC at the news pump to ride ETH and BCH.

the video presentation made me go:

well great project but what value does the token have.

it doesn't seem to be a peoples coin / hold / asset

I genuinely suspect they honestly, truly did not know about Chainlink and Towncrier.
Either that, or they're scammers of the highest order, aiming strictly for the lowest-grade crypto "investors" out there.
Either way, what in the fuck.

RLC makes chainlink obsolete

I can smell the crème au beurre to here.

Sss...Sirs please. 50k EOY! Invest back in coin would be very smart.

Listen to this wise man

Hate to break it to you if you hold this shit but it's the latter. I've been trying to warn people about this one for a while. It is going to be Ambrosus 2.0. They are playing the legit" game while providing nothing of value.

>literally has a tiny fucking skull
>big retard actual brainlet sitting on a cube
>has a laptop and not a battle station

CRINGE!

Yeah, iexec showed themselves as scammers with that move, and also their cm is scum

what do you expect from another french fag team

This.
Just look at their versioning, every little addition and upgrade is presented as a whole new major release iteration.

this particular artstyle is everywhere in the crypto world (see coinbase videos, kraken redesign...)
makes you wonder if there's so little real money left it's just the one same guy they all hire

Reminder that if you use the strong arm emoji you are most definitely a scammer.

Attached: B26384D8-96CF-4D25-A053-BC5CF68742EF.jpg (750x185, 88K)

This war will be fun
Linktards vs Frenchtards
IQ level under 50

>web 4.0 on lock, lots of roadmaps

>Stay tuned for Iexec Version 8.0, where we add a new hat to our logo!

You laugh now but when rise you will no laugh

>when rise you will no laugh
When rise, laugh go from the big laugh to the small laugh with crying.

CHAD LINK vs virgin rlc

Attached: CHADLINK.jpg (471x560, 36K)

Saved. Gotta have that for the epic "bend the knee" collage. Post other examples of loudmouth competitors getting BTFO forever

So salty ahaha
Destress linky

U WILL NO RAFF!

RLC makes Link obsolete. The amount of fear pissing out of your asses is tasty

Why isn't RLC just using Chainlink?
Can you explain?

they will, this is just RLC cope for their plummeting token price

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Because their solution was easy to implement with the current state of the project, no need to trust others. At least they didn't took 2 whole fucking years to still not have anything released

So it's easy to create a decentralized network of third-party contributors and users that is as large as possible?

They unironically bent the knee.

stop asking questions, just look at our incorrect marketing material

WHY DIDNT SOMEONE TELL US THEY BOUGHT TOWN CRIER
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yes with the state of the project, iExec's a all-in-one solution for decentralized computing, including oracles.

lmao

>iExec's a all-in-one solution for decentralized computing, including oracles.
So a jack of all trades, master of none?

WHY DIDNT SOMEONE TELL US THEY ARE BLOCKCHAIN AGNOSTIC
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The amount of autistic rage that RLC induces in the chainlink cockroaches is outstanding.

Because they literally did everything Link was promising to do over the last few years as A FUCKING SIDE PROJECT LOL

"Because Chainlink was too slow" is not the reason iexec gave though.

Between coffee break

thanks retard just bought 100k link

don't care about RLC but all the seething from the linkies is hilarious

pliz bai messieurs, very bon coin

>salty over a literal shitcoin with no product and no partnerships that's never solving the oracle problem
k

Post it a couple more times, maybe we'll believe you then.

Knee bent

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-110404_Twitter.jpg (810x2029, 652K)

>th-the chart only said that bs about Chainlink not having SGX integration because it was outdated!
Bitch, SGX integration is discussed in great detail in the Chainlink white paper which came out over 1.5 years ago.
They're clueless and incompetent.

D O R A C L E
this is the most pathetic name i've ever read.

yeah very bad form and bad excuse

>Cornell's Town Crier Acquired By Chainlink To Expand Decentralized Oracle Network
>Nov 1, 2018, 11:01am
>forbes.com/sites/darrynpollock/2018/11/01/cornells-town-crier-acquired-by-chainlink-to-expand-decentralized-oracle-network/#4ba5fdff2854

I think their pathetic attempts at pajeetery are adoracle.

And the white paper came out over a year before that, and it's full of entire passages about SGX.

There won’t be a war. Only iexec didn’t realize it yet. They will bend the knee, like all the others.

It solves more oracle problems than Chainlink Itself for now. Try again pajeet

Go shill your French shitcoin to the reqtards on reddit. No one here takes you and your faggot project serious.

Lol how fucking scammy is that table, Jesus Christ

Serial copycat frog scammers
Hope they're get delisted soon

fucking losers

scammy shit like this table is how Request lost wikimedia
they best be careful

chainlink is going to kill itself, why do scams keep trying to claim to do it?

Very good ordacle sirs, pls to buy orcadle.
Best dorcale around, see table sirs.

DORACLE TOP KEK FUCKING FROGS

link pajeets are getting scared

Did Gilles hurt your feelings? 24h of hivemind LINK spergs are getting boring

BEND THE MOTHERFUCKING KNEE FRENCHFUCKS

Linkies are all lashing out because they feel threatened that their precious Oracle space is not being monopolized and is being entered by a coin with other real utility other than being a JSON parser

Original