BCH : The better buttcoin edition

so BCH held up extremely well and even gained sats even with the recent BTC moon. Everytime I'm holding BTC I just get anxious cause I know its near useless to use with these high transaction fees and slow block time.

BCH however sees great developments:

txstreet.com/
cryptograffiti.info/
memo.cash/

How come when I find something cool and blockchain driven it is never on BTC?
All the cool shit happens at BCH camp.

I'm done with core. BCH, DASH ETH. instead of corecrap

it is now more profitable to mine BCH and it's also 2000x as cheap to transact on it. lmao
cash.coin.dance/blocks

Attached: allaboard.png (225x225, 4K)

Fun fact is no one is actually using crypto as currency

Fun fact : no one you know is using it bc you are stupid and so are your friends.

bitrefil has cash back for dash payments. lmao, imagine not using it.
I've used BCH to pay for things and DASH too. Bought coffee with dash. it has instant send so it confirms in 1 second. actually usuable in a shop. with BTC however... enjoy waiting 10 minutes for the confirmation.

Attached: irspepe.jpg (1149x841, 66K)

Because BTC fucked it up for all the space. With the increased awareness in the last years, companies are finally trying to make their crypto payment solutions, but uuuhh... BTC has been shit for transacting the last 2 years.

With BCH gone from the spotlight soon, companies will focus on other cryptos, that are acceptable for payment. Crypto as a currency is finally becoming a thing again.

Attached: btc_txs.png (1917x618, 175K)

>With BCH gone from the spotlight soon
What did he mean by this?

not sure. but I expect BCH to hit 0.1 BTC sooner than EOY

mental gymnastics.

Fun fact: no one is using crypto a part from drug dealers and bcucks who report every single irrelevant news about crypto (but they are still not using it as a currency)

50% of all bch transactions come from one address. this shit is deader than dead. all of crypto is useless and doesnt have one single valid use case other than muh remittance and muh money laundering.

reminder that btrash used to be $4000 per coin and dumped ever since the day it was listed on coinbase at the exact peak

Attached: 1495397996181.gif (245x230, 871K)

I run a shop in Open Bazaar, a decentralized p2p market place run on crypto. But you're right, nobody is using it at all.

Attached: 1553122490354.jpg (1298x772, 172K)

Don't throw shit an a top10, it's totally stupid.

The fact nobody is using it at the moment doesn't involve that nobody will.

Yesterday I thought for certain BCH was dead. they completely fucked up a hard fork, all transactions halted, mempool was climbing. This can't happen to a currency.

Imagine the Canadian Dollar just suddenly stopped working one afternoon. Not just cards, I mean the actual dollar just stopped working for transactions, however brief. That's how bad BCH fucked up.

But then, they fix it, and the transactions start going through. The mem pool gets cleared almost instantly (compare that to the BTC mempool), and it's back to business as usual.

Once the dust settles, we find out it was a coordinated attack on the BCH network. One that it successfully shunned off and stood victorious over.

I have to admit I was wrong and have switched from bearish to bullish on BCH. It's fate still rests on the opinion of the masses. it COULD be better than most other coins, including BTC, but if nobody cares, then nobody cares.

Attached: info6.jpg (760x1740, 611K)

Fun fact is that no one is fucking considering cryptocoins for their features or such, they're just pumping them to make money

bc they have actual apps that send out transactions. lmao how stupid are you. we got blocks to fill. enjoy cripple networks or fiat.

deluded.

OP

Attached: practicalcoin.png (615x450, 660K)

So, how do you explain dogecoin growing, genius?

They say crypto cant be traced.... but cant you track one? you can see a list of previous owner codes? I think the gov is trying to push yhese as anan money but they can actually track them better than the dollar the whole time. user anything on the internet is bullshit, its all blind faith.

My foughts exactly.