There are people not buying the dip right now

>there are people not buying the dip right now.

If you can't handle the FUD on this subreddit, you will never make it.

Attached: 1545393537593.png (480x480, 313K)

I got stopped out and left behind :(

The rise was too quick, let it stabilize. I prefer little dips than monstrous booms and busts.

So did I user. Infuriating stop triggered, price only goes 0.1-0.2$ lower. Miss out on a 1,5k$ gain. But we are going to make it.

the dip is zero.
May 21

Attached: May15.jpg (798x436, 53K)

This is not just a "dip".

Attached: f619fa1da299fe085e1464b4a92f2ad8.jpg (473x270, 13K)

Bought the dip to the 50hr MA but got stopped out. now we're below it for the first time this month, so I'm staying on the sidelines. parabolic trend might be over (for now)

We haven't even dipped yet, 7900 is not a dip

Yeah I'm just going to relax and watch what happens. I was playing with more money than I could afford to lose and bought the XRP pump.

I fucked up my stop buy and actually bought it.
My life is in Fat's hands now.

i'll buy at 6700

Good hands to be in

I sold half of my eth, just holding a bit of LTC and ETH right now. Bought 100 bucks of BTC just in case lol but I think BTC is gonna go a lot lower, I'm feeling more bullish on ltc and eth personally

I'm gay and I hold... Chainlink!!! Chainlink!!! Yes!!! I'm G. A. Y., gay!! By Allah I'm feeling the gaynergy! I love this movement that we built, fellow gay Marines! Yyyyyyyyes!! Chainlink is not just a blockchain, it's A MOVEMENT. What a marvelous community, my gay fellas! I want to chainlink and snort cocaine in a limousine with my gay friends! In Iambos we have gay sex and worship Master Sergey!

NEVER SELL OR MOVE YOUR TOKENS, TAKE THEM TO THE GRAVE!

SUBMIT TO MASTER SERGEY!

CHAINLINK WITH YOUR FELLOW GAYS.

NO MORE CHAINS, JUST LINKS!

Attached: 1557966015132.jpg (472x414, 150K)

then you'll never buy it at all.
7700 is the absolute bottom
I say never, never ever will btc come below 7700. EVER.
buy now or regret till you die.

I am buying at 6500.

please see

>there are people not buyinto my sell order

pls for fucks sake push the price up

>if you can't handle this fomo you will never gonna make it

UNLEASH

>believing this in 2019

Shiggy Diggy

we will see a 30% retracement from 8300 to the 6000s. Then you know it is the dip.

lol this isn't 2017

>If you can't handle the FUD on this subreddit
>this subreddit

I indeed cannot handle constant stress and anxiety in this market. And I don't even have real money in it. Everything I have was mined in early days

Attached: 13.jpg (400x400, 22K)