Sending hate emails to RLC with technical fud about their ''retarded'' tokenomics

sending hate emails to RLC with technical fud about their ''retarded'' tokenomics.
told them to bend the knee and that their futures is in the ambrosus charts.

Attached: 1557932647550.png (334x506, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stronghands/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: A298F603-054C-495F-AB26-3494A6B585BB.jpg (625x437, 29K)

> le epic win

Attached: 1552616048654.jpg (960x696, 136K)

absolutely based

Btw post proof, I want to laugh

You must feel so proud of yourself. Shows the level of the average LINK investor, 12 year olds investing money from their parents credit card

This is bullish for RLC

they have to reply first.
i sent it trhought the ''contacts'' in their website.

i don't have a copy of that.

it was a random copypaste with fud from others posts on Jow Forums with no sequentiality

good for them, because I still have 10K

I am 30, and I am not afraid to punch you in the face. am I childish? ooooo I dont give a fuck

Amateur, you should do it from throwaway account directly

SEETHING ihavenosexec bagholders

it's the wagecucking laptop's IP that's the same in all the shops in this shithole I get paid to shitpost on biz while daytrading shitcoins.
it was a throwaway email anyway.

IEXECed

also told em: you are targeting weak and retarded investor, this, or you genuinely didn't now about link and towncrier.

closing with: your marketing guy openly says about shitposting on biz, but what did you think Jow Forums was? you people are acting like Timo and CLC.

>I am 30, and I am not afraid to punch you in the face. am I childish? ooooo I dont give a fuck
>1.65m 60kg beta fag
You better shut your mouth and hide in a corner, you don't want to mess with a 1.90m 95kg viking

>I am 30, and I am not afraid to punch you in the face. am I childish? ooooo I dont give a fuck
>being this much of a retarded streetshitter

1.90m suicidal 95kg incel viking

who minted the coin stronghands

and the cringiest channel on youtube

dude
just by seeing how good I look, how perfect my face is, you would be hurt.

>thinks the guy on telegram refrencing Jow Forums is from the team
As I told you, bunch of 12 year old stinkers

I dumped at 11K satoshi not believing in the project, how do you feel?
it was not even market, I dumped at limit. I know you don't trade, because you got rekt and now are afraid

but success is for the bold

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stronghands/

Attached: 1557942006271.jpg (600x586, 41K)

I actually sold at 9500 and bought back at 8500 because I knew you pajeets would do the same, so predictable

the team did the dump retard

Of course, that's why you can look at their public team addresses an they haven't moved any RLC. Stop humiliating yourself, if you're really 30yo you sound inmature as fuck, you're trully a 60kg beta manlet

Let's start BULLYING hard GILLES FEDAK THE FAG

bro nigger, who denies to the team to buy on binance as free citizens, dickhead?