Worse than tron-tier. Very cringe indeed

Worse than tron-tier. Very cringe indeed.

Attached: cringexec.png (622x567, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinspeaker.com/electrical-giant-edf-ethereum-dapp-eth-price-skyrockets/
twitter.com/iEx_ec/status/1129032843022295042
forbes.com/sites/darrynpollock/2018/11/01/cornells-town-crier-acquired-by-chainlink-to-expand-decentralized-oracle-network/#4ba5fdff2854
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"an international company"
lol

Man what happened to these guys? I'm not even mad as a stinky linkie but the chart yesterday and this TRX-pajeet tier posts are a wake up call.

Pajeet tier shilling. Fuck this chink/frog scam.

Hope no one of you has been BAGUETTED by those useless frenchinks

dont fud my RLC and NANO.

high all time high means that I will make those ATH soon. I hold nano with ssstrong hands, till 0

Attached: Immagine.png (479x264, 236K)

bro, all you need is 1000 oh-me-say-go's
look for my 8,000,000 karma #cryptmaster tag on r/ethtrader

EDF is pretty huge

This, and it's international.

bet you 100 linkies its EDF's blockchain research team or some shit tier part of the business

a french shitcoin teaming up with a french company claiming they are "international" is akin to REQ teaming up with wikimedia france and calling it wikileaks

BAGUETTED again fags

hahahahaha, "SIMULATION APPLICATION"
g-g-guys, we totally weren't mozzarella'd

Attached: shitcoin.jpg (692x114, 14K)

>Doesn't even understand what GPUSPH is
I don't even hate LINK, but you're making them look bad, if I was a LINK bagholder I would be pissed off on you

Attached: fishpass-glyphs.png (1430x930, 973K)

>pissed off on you
pissed off ON me?
Good grasp of English, Sanjeev, wanna give it another crack?

>A SIMULATION
The absolute state of these fucking frogs.

Eurofag, 3 native languages, oh plus english. Is a typo all you can say about your retardancy?

Actually modelling water flow is one of the most compute intensive tasks out there

Imagine not understanding the implication of this project. And yes, my biggest bag is also LINK.

Attached: 1549197916491.png (998x500, 407K)

>A SIMULATION
>A FUCKING FROG
kek

coinspeaker.com/electrical-giant-edf-ethereum-dapp-eth-price-skyrockets/
"EDF wants to checks the odds of running GPUSPH on blockchain against the normal computing environment."

>check the odds
hahahahahaha

>Electrical Giant EDF Teams Up with Ethereum Dapp, ETH Price Skyrockets to 2019 High
hahahahahaha

thanks for the ETH pump fags

I expect this shitcoin to tank another 75%
It's clear the team is full of french scammers spreading their lies to pump their coin

I keep people on Jow Forums who are not 100% in link very low iq.

This retard posts 50+ times a day and it's always some incoherent, braindamaged ramblings.

>French
Yeah that's gonna be a hard pass for me user

EDF is internatio-ohnoooooooooooooo

Attached: ooohnoooo.jpg (146x44, 2K)

>English language
> incoherent

t. frog

RLCONNEEEEEEEEEECT

> frog rage
Macron is gay, face it

It's the your pathological retardation that makes it incoherent. Retard.

>A SIMULATION
>A SIMULATION
>A SIMULATION
RLC is dumping guys, helpppppppp
BUT ITS INTERNATIONAL
BUT DORACLE
BUT .....

Link is obsolete now, Rlc is more complete and can do everything Link can do and even more
All this fud on Jow Forums make me bulish af
Gonna rebuy my scalp

Doubling down by samefagging, huh retard?

thanks for your hard work rakesh
.02 RLC deposited into your wallet

i too sir am super bullish on you and your chain

If you speak frenchglish i can't understand, can you repeat ms le fag?

Lol. I pity you. Within three months rlc will have to use link.

LINK mainnet drove these chink frogs absolutely insane overnight.

They know their scam will be mace obsolete by a real functioning product and they’re running out of time.

Thought these guys were legit, at this point a full on exit scam wouldn’t surprise me.

RLC will bend the knee.

>a chainlink streetshitter projects his environment and surrounding onto the world wide web
Retard.

They will dump their shitcoin right at 0.69$, like they do always, then they'll start shilling it again in some month like a "super low cap hidden gem".

I drink your tears. It’s delicious mmmmmmmmm

RLC 2.0 - The Mozzarella simulation
RLC 3.0 - The Baguette strikes back
RLC 4.0 - "We are proud to announce, we now offer our world class iExec "DORACLES" on the industry standard Chainlink oracle network. We see Chainlink’s oracle network as a key piece of infrastructure to improve smart contract capabilities even further, allowing developers to write smart contracts that can access real-world data feeds and sources of information.”

Attached: DB292C0A-20AE-404C-B148-B3B011BE366F.jpg (620x349, 40K)

Tron 57xed during the last bullrun so if RLC is even more shill then it's clearly going to 200x

Damage control. Knee bent twitter.com/iEx_ec/status/1129032843022295042

R L C
WILL
BEND
THE
KNEE

oh non non non non !

it's enigma and oraclize all over again
what is this clown world, does no-one pay attention but us?

Yep. Looks like it. Timeline has shifted lads now it's one month or less.
Eat shite :).

Man, I really liked them until pic related.
Probably wise to have deleted it

Attached: 1558006761860.png (1204x799, 49K)

That’s not how it works
This plan is perfect. Free advertising thanks to you mmmmmmm

Why are French people so fucking retarded?

Attached: E3DF5608-9E67-4EC3-91DB-A1C04919135E.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

I'm amazed their column didn't have all checkmarks

THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS
THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN

frogged

I bet when they made that image all of it was true. Must've slipped through. At least they are fast and cordial in rectifying it.

How embarrassing
Yesterday they try to factually state they are ahead of chainlink and basically it's worthless because there's no onchain SGX verification

These scammers now realize they have no idea what they're talking about and their coin price is tanking because of it

You could run a decentralized node for a decentralized oracle network with the RLC/LINK brotherhood. Except RLC got all shitty so fuck them anyways

Also this. Free advertising from all the butthurt link cucks

pathetic cope

>Must've slipped through
REQ tier excuse

To be fair is there any proof of link doing it on chain? If it's all talk and nothing to show then I see nothing wrong with it.

LINK owns TC
TC is active now

If you've ever had your own multi million dollar company you would know. Logistics nightmare.

Okay I get that but that isn't actual proof of link currently being able to do it, I want visual proof ..

just logistics guys, but free advertising, but totally slipped through, shits hard....reading ya know

>here's how this is a good thing for our shitcoin

there's no implication though, they're not the standard

YOU DON’T NEED PROOF
LINK IS PERFECT I LOVE LINK I WANNA BE A TOKEN FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE

They alienated one of their biggest organic fan bases. Most coins would kill for a Chainlink type community. They had a chance but fucked up. Bye bye

you're visually retarded
TC is live, go use google you fucking downie

Chainlink ACQUIRED Towncrier, which is the authenticated data feed project from Cornell's IC3, which is built using SGX. It's covered in the white paper, it's in every powerpoint presentation, and there are Forbes articles about it, yet the iExec table states that Chainlink doesn't support TEEs/SGX. The entire comparison table is BS

Most smaller coins are starved for marketing.

>pretending that chart hasnt been up on their site for months, and just now pretending its applicable due to mainnet announcement

Not
Going
To
Make
It

KEK.

Cornell's Town Crier Acquired By Chainlink To Expand Decentralized Oracle Network

Nov 1, 2018, 11:01am

forbes.com/sites/darrynpollock/2018/11/01/cornells-town-crier-acquired-by-chainlink-to-expand-decentralized-oracle-network/#4ba5fdff2854

6 months out of date table they (((forgot))) to update?

They are also working with chainlink though so I don’t see how this is special. They’re clearly feeling out options and in the end LINK will reign supreme.

Chainlink could acquire Google but that doesn't mean it would be used for searches. I want to see someone validate that it can actually do what people says it does.

ahhh, you're a "theoretically the moon is made of cheese" kinda guy

PROVE ITS NOT LINK FAGS

It's a pretty rational viewpoint to ask for visual proof that it can do what people says it can do. Walk the walk

Fundamentally, the moon is made out of LINK.

you want visual proof of whats happening inside a secure enclave?
how about you reason your way over to google and find the proof yourself faggot

stop buy binance and buy some white flags (RLC) while you're at it

Why are you arguing semantics? I just want to see that link can do what everyone says it can do.

EthNYC coming up, or you can wait with the rest of the world to be enlightened June 1st, 2019.

But I thought it could do it now?

it does you fucking retard, kys you mongrel

Then why can't you show me? Why are you getting mad?

Nobody here is going to spoonfeed you, especially with that shitty attitude.

LINKies had no problem with RLC, it wasn’t a competitor until they tried to sell out and claim they were an Oracle provider at the 11th hour as Chainlink mainnet dropped.

I personally have said I thought RLC was fine for what they were, a decen computation network, but they were never a threat to LINK.

Their recent actions SHOULD be a res flag, and with valuations where they are now, were it me I would AT LEAST split my RLC stack into LINK.

Thats the last friendly advice you’ll get from me.

Because he can’t don’t you understand ?
IExec is RIGHT with this graphics. Even if it sucks. For now all Red Cross are valid. They just deleted it to be nice with Chainlink community

You can't even show proof that link currently does what everyone wishes it does....I think you're all being silly. Show me a link that it can do the things you say it can do or I will just believe that it can't.

This is what I'm trying to figure out, because if no one can show actual proof, then the iExec team is right...

You two brainlets can believe whatever you want, you spend too much time in these RLC hype thread echochambers.

LINK threads were full of more than just memes, its not my job to spoonfeed you, again.

Believe whatever you want about your French coin with two lead chink devs that can’t even decide exactly what it is their project does.

I have my ticket, I really don’t give two fucks if you get yours, just tried to be nice.

ok ok, we'll stop the charade, iExec team is actually right, they got us
they got us so hard, they even got themselves twitter.com/iEx_ec/status/1129032843022295042

You can shill all you want but you can't prove iExec is wrong
They literally apologized to stop you spergs from crying about "but muh TC acquirement!!!111!!"

you're that faggot in a fedora in 9th grade who argues with the teacher like it matters just before the lunch bell...before you go to lunch on your own, and get spat on by the kids for wasting 3 minutes of their lunch break so you can finish your shitty point and be "right"

no-one likes you, RLC is a shitcoin, and they will bend the knee

Why can't you just show me

What a fucking shitshow lmao. It is incredible how they damaged their reputation only in a week.

Only link spergs care about the graph. No serious investor cares about a shitty comparison table. Grow up fags.

Based and lunchpilled.

COPE

reputation with literal biz pajeets, kek

The real cope is crying about TC when there's no actual proof of it working.

>17 posts by this ID
Lmao how heavy are these bags? I'm sad for you guys, iExec seemed legit until they pulled this pajeet tier marketing.

I bought below ico I'm doing just fine, however I'm simply trying to figure it why none of you linkfags can show me the proof