/QUAMFY/ THREAD

Gilbert's CV will pump this to at least $10,000 EOY.

Prove me WRONG.

>Pro tip, you can't.

Attached: quamfy.jpg (400x400, 9K)

Them trips don't lie and I'm starting to feel it's right
All the attraction, the tension
Don't you see, baby, this is perfection?

Nobody is interested anymore in this scam

You're going to KYS EOY. According to the Quamfy top secret research telegram group the bank partnerships are now scheduled for release in Q4 2019. There were delays and everything got held up by the Samsung partnership release that is due any minute now. It was also leaked that Gilbert is confident that Quant will flip Ripple EOY and that he had breakfast with Christine Lagarde (MD of the IMF) and she is very keen to hear more about how Quant will change the world. Whales are accumulating and I'm going to buy more and dab on your grave EOY. Stay poor pleb.

$10,000 total market cap, perhaps.

I also heard that Gilbert is Satoshi, true?

stay away from this shitcoin. 0.5$ eoy

i met gilbert in a gentlemen's club near cologne (germany) in 2018, he loved to watch the girls dance kek. a real alpha playboy. i invested in him personally i know he is a big baller in all aspects of life

>lie

Attached: 29349723213.jpg (828x1244, 175K)

Lol, you wish it was a $10,000 total market cap so you could buy more. This is the erc20 that will usher in the next global evolution in blockchain assimilation and the fourth industrial technological hyper revolution, I understand if you don't get it. Hardly anyone got Bitcoin at first either. It's okay, just FOMO into my sell walls EOY when Gilbert reveals the top secret interbank partnerships. His CV is the passport to financial independence and you guys clearly don't want to be free.

cringe

You know that Gilbert regularly has business brunches with Dominique Strauss-Kahn, right? It was also recently leaked in the top secret research group that Jean-Claude Juncker sought out Gilbert for advice on blockchain regulation for the EU. That's how powerful Gilbert and his CV is.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if you are a jealous Rippletard fearing for his bags.

Attached: QUAMFY.jpg (950x534, 91K)

I've never heard of those fags and don't care who they are. Cringe and kek at the "top secret research group", i.e. bullshit spinners from the telegram.

Cobra took lessons from Gilbert on how to deliberately spread dis-info to confuse enemies and the weak minded. I can tell you have never read the Art of War or 48 Laws of Power. That's how Gilbert works. He wages a silent war from the shadows. It's honestly the reason why he keeps so quiet on partnerships.

The top secret research group is the next generation of the financial elite, a hand picked selection of the finest and sharpest minds in the world. For example, JEFFERY is a high ranking executive in the European Central Bank.

Also, you are really underestimating how Gilbert's CV will make QNT Overledger the standard for worldwide global inter-blockchain connectivity EOY. You will KYS for not HODL'ing 10,000 QNT. You will also then KYS again for not even bothering to research the top secret mAPPS being developed by McDonald's.

QUAMFY.

99% of Quant telegram pajeets are retarded but wouldn't be surprised if this is true. Put the crypto stuff to one side for a second and on Gil's resume and commitments alone he's pretty clearly got numerous high-level connections. Anyone in his position would unless they were complete anti-social autists.

He's also been working within the EU on blockchain for years and is a contributor to their official reports, so it's simply a fact that the EU has sought out his advice on the matter already.

The idea and product behind Quant is absolutely rock solid, it already works, and he's the kind of guy who can make things happen and get things done in the enterprise world. Admittedly he's misjudged how to handle the crypto community at times, where what's normal in the business world is reacted to in completely different ways by crypto basket-weavers, but I think he's getting it now.

The potential of it really is like nothing else. Not even close. It could be the sole reason that global blockchain adoption actually happens as the independent blockchains fighting with each other are finally connected together into the blockchain internet that the world is waiting for.

Attached: 132874387423.jpg (1920x1800, 675K)

Based and Quantpilled. QNT is the Ethereum killer.

Quant is a centralized version of Chainlink.

Choice one- centralized OS Choice 2: decentralized Marketplace that has all components you need to develop contracts on any network, choose your chain, choose your contract clauses through openlaw, clause, or accord, choose from a marketplace of API’s and choose how you want that data aggregated and level of trust/security you need to facilitate.

I know what I’m choosing

Chainlink will be BTFO by Satoshi's patents as soon as mainnet is live. QNT is quite literally what Chainshit should have been.

Quant is a centralized SaaS product that isn't reinventing the wheel and will loose out to Chainlink or ultimately bend the knee and incorporate them into their backend. It's really that simple.

Retard

You think that, but the Top Secret Quant Research Group knows otherwise. Gilbert took Sergey to McDonalds for a McBreakfast and Sergey literally bent the knee to Gilbert. The research group is still trying to find out if his knees gave way from bearing the load of Sergeys weight or if it was because he finally realised he got MOGGED by Gilly. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Gilbert buys out SmartContract EOY.

Deluded Linkies get the gas chamber. QNT is going to flip Bitcoin and be worth at least 2 BTC each EOY after Binance and Coinbase lists it.

Pathetic... thinking you can meme your way to victory.

Don't need to meme when you have a CHAD CEO that is revealing bank partnerships soon. QUAMFY.

They're miles apart. See, what you must realize is that while so many projects are trying to offer fully decentralized interoperability solutions (which might not even be possible), Gil has recognized that the serious users of blockchain (i.e. enterprise) don't give a fuck. You cannot fully decentralize a system. This will ALWAYS involve centralized legacy systems being plugged into blockchain, so at some point the data being put on blockchain will go through a centralized system where there's some control over it.

Gil realizes that while big enterprise already trusts encrypted centralized systems for all sorts of things, including all the money they keep in banks, they'll also trust an encrypted system to help them effortlessly connect their legacy systems to multiple blockchains simultaneously, along with the enterprise-level support and SLAs of using Overledger (pro-tip: When enterprises use IT, they like having someone around to fix anything that goes wrong).

So while so many people and projects in crypto are spending years trying (and probably failing) to create inferior decentralized interoperability, Gil has came in from the side and sorted a ready-to-go system that currently connects to 10 different blockchains simultaneously, giving enterprises the blockchain uses that can save them millions of dollars.

Gil and Quant will win. Who will lose are those who hang desperately onto the decentralized dream, and don't realise that while corporations want to use blockchain, they still want control.

I haven't check this out in awhile. Looka like nothing big has hapoened in months and price has tanked hard af. Wow what an amazing project I better buy some.

Quamfy Research Group knows for a fact that Goldman Sachs is moving all of its transactions onto SachsLedger built by the Quant team. It was going to be revealed in Q1 but Gilbert was in Tokyo talking business over sushi with an executive of a Toyota subsidiary.