FTM + Andre Cronje

Hes still on the team dont listen to the fud.

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-094727_Telegram.png (1080x1920, 605K)

Other urls found in this thread:

okex.com/market?product=ftm_btc
old.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/bpctjg/fantoms_proposed_scalable_asynchronous_bft_system/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who the fuck is andre cronje lmao rofl lol kekistan haha

"Andre is a software architect with 20 years of development experience. After completing his 3 year computer science course in 5 months he was asked to stay on as a lecturer. He moved into telecoms developing big data, high transactional infrastructure, before delving into mobile security and cryptography. His last five years have been spent building bespoke FinTech solutions and leveraging blockchain technology to provide cost-reducing financial products to the unbanked sector in Africa."

I have 30k is that enough to make it

Insider here: 2 new exchange announcements next week

Checked and insiderpilled

Attached: BD363C25-2134-458E-9DA8-FFFDB28E5B2B.jpg (644x632, 68K)

he's an above average dev who Jow Forums is trying to meme into some kind of god

shh don't let them know they've had their chance

No, probably not.

You are correct, and based quad zeros.

Andre is very, very smart and a has quite a following. Shills will make him out to be a god, I'm just defudding the rumour he left when his contract was renewed 2 weeks ago.

I heard andre eats diapers.

Checked, you have any proof of this? Volume of the exchanges?

okex.com/market?product=ftm_btc

Why are you still talking about this old pnd from 2 weeks ago? Didn't you notice the discord pajeets moved over to matic?

>pnd

Attached: 1554317060067.jpg (251x242, 8K)

old.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/bpctjg/fantoms_proposed_scalable_asynchronous_bft_system/

OK

ex

holy shit reddit knows

what does it feel like to have bought the bottom?

I was the user who started the Matic pajeeting. I moved all my profits in FTM.

Incredible

NKN, FTM and Matic is the god hold for 2019

Attached: Adobe_20190512_154527.png (910x500, 204K)

>okex.com/market?product=ftm_btc
Yes, the perfect Jow Forums trifecta of failure! Hold NKN to never gain or lose money, hold FTM to gain money, and hold Matic to lose money. Truly a genius tier Jow Forumsjeet portfolio!

I'm making gains on all three?

Good question, no, you're not. NKN has always, and will always, trade sideways. FTM will be the XRB of the next bullrun, and MATIC was a pump n dump.

Ftm is also going nowhere. Its a washed up pump and dump. Just stop trading shit coins guys.