Rising again

This shit is not healthy but I think we will have a big rise today again, any other anons agree?

I always exit at night as it does not feel healthy but who cares, free money.

Attached: E.jpg (446x446, 15K)

400 tonight

Would be pretty sweet, but after I guess we will crash, kek.

ETH wad extremely undervalued for the last six months. Should have been this price when BTC was 3400.

Figure out the math, also buy LINK.

Missed me?

Attached: 1549000652040.jpg (703x803, 146K)

seriously, shouldn't ETH be way more valuable than BTC? it literally is the future, while BTC is and will always be useless

Attached: 1554939634760s.jpg (250x169, 6K)

Seriously considering 25-50x leverage on this, all in.

Would you anons like to come along for the ride?

ETH still cant scale. They've been saying it will for years but it never happens.

no
eth is extremely volatile and will likely fuck both longs and shorts

Was it healthy when it went down this fast?

Attached: E4EDEE3D-24FF-4CC4-9748-E632C5597C03.jpg (698x432, 59K)

yes daddy

are you high? literally millions of tx run on loom

This is why you HODL. Set it and forget it. Don’t cash out until you /make it/. The winners played the long game, and only a lucky few time the market just right.

Just BYU and HODL this SIHT and join us in Saint-Tropez in 5 years.

I only meant I'd post screencaps, but okay user you're my voice of reason

i first bought ETH when it was 6$

When did you first sell?

Are you talking about BTC?

this

4$

Ethereum currently can process 15 transactions per second. Scaling solutions are in the works (Casper and sharding) but they have been continuously delayed. I think they are currently scheduled for release in 2021 but will most likely be delayed again like always. Are you newfags by chance?

No but you are

>nothing cant scale to point of global adoption atm, you think this chink/gook 3422342 tps dpos bullshits can do it out of 5 testnet nodes on eth user scale?
>eth is still best chance so who gives shit it takes time =good accumulate
ETH can have 6x tps today if they just 4x gas cost, thats not fucking point they need to build beacon chain, layer 2 solutions and sharding from ground up...

Bonus eth is only coin that gets this type of retarded nigger fud

Attached: 1543043807988.png (1166x630, 570K)

75$