Hindsight is 20/20

He spent 10,000 btc for pizza.

I hope it was delicious.

Attached: 834D394D-F8FE-4880-8C42-A1B7040F97A3.jpg (1125x1363, 690K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newlibertystandard.wikifoundry.com/page/2009 Exchange Rate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> haha lol im so random

Serves him right

the state of journalism

and he never bought back
JUST

looks rich still with that gaudy furniture

wow now i don’t feel so dumb

He does know you can get a thinner monitor, right?

>he thinks that was all his btc
dude's sitting on 10MM easily

crazy fucker with a gun on his shelf

you idiot zoomers dont even remember how laughable bitcoin was back then. you couldnt even buy that shit. even internet banking wasnt common here, and even syncing with that shitty rural internet took longer than hard disks would live. fucking zoomers just need to pull out a smartphone nowadays and are basically set, I hate them.

Holy shit is this real? XD

I'm more interested in what did the pizza place do with those coins

they probably sold that pizza for the lulz and forgot about the wallet afterwards

THIS, about the ONLY way to get it was to meet people locally, no brokers/agents, pretty sure it was localbitcoin & nothing else...well trustworth at least. Pretty sure when this guy did the transaction localbitcoins wasn't even a thing!

Yea it is newfag!

Also, i kinda think it was a bit of crafty marketing.

holy fuck this can't be real

how new are you

mt gox opened in the summer of 2010

He didn't buy the pizza directly from the pizza place, he paid another user on bitcointalk in btc to buy them for him

They didn't get the coins. The deal was with another Bitcoin enthusiast who ordered the pizzas for him over the Internet.

Dude he gave the 10000 BTC to probably turned around and sold them for pennies later.

bitcoin was on exchange way back in fall 2009

already rewriting history?

>IT'S A CURRENCY
>BUT DON'T SPEND IT!

the absolute state of Bitcoin maximalists lmao. This is why Alt Coins are so essential.

Attached: 1517099947896.png (593x635, 260K)

newlibertystandard.wikifoundry.com/page/2009 Exchange Rate

you don't have a gun somewhere in/on your desk? Fucking queer.
people are laughing at this guy like he's some kind of idiot, but he was a pioneer. I hope he kept some bitcoins long term.

He’s worth 8 figures + today. He’s fine.

My friend and I would talk about BTC all the time in 2012, but buying in was difficult and suuuper shady. Especially after people got GOXED and the fear of the government shutting exchanges down as well.

Noooooo way. This is the first time i am hearing of something THIS retarded! :D :D XD

shut the fuck up, you disgusting nigger trash. This board is for white males only so fuck off back to the designated shitting street

judging from his office he looks like he made it

Its "Pizza", not pizza.... the sick twisted fuck.

Attached: o1AJ9qDyyJNSg3j52kokyfvD831NZXrRWFBPWR2ASG6uKtnb8.jpg (623x386, 51K)

chances are if you had 10k BTC for pizza you probably had a couple of more BTC around too

Attached: 10k BTC pizzas.jpg (2048x1365, 389K)

So who got the Bitcoin he sold? Wonder if they hodled.