Why don't you just buy and hold 1 BTC?

Think about it. If it's going to hit $1,000,000, then you're already going to make it. No man needs more than $1,000,000 dollars to never worry about money again. This way, the worst that could happen is you lose about $8k if it goes to zero (which it wont). Upside is, you already made it, so you don't have to worry about day trading or the price again. Prove me wrong, pro-tip, you can't.

Attached: frodoq.jpg (600x599, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lootbits.io/?invite=865489
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If I knew it was going to hit 1,000,000 I'd take out a loan and buy 10.

This is how I feel OP. The stress of alts is so painful. I have 1.6btc and gave up trying to get more. If I had that 1.6 in alts and then BTC rocketed to $1,000,000 my 1.6 would be worth like .1 BTC. I would kill myself.

1 million is not enough to make it. A decent house alone costs 800k and I don't want to live like a neet. I need 10 million to quit my job and 25 million to make it

Attached: 1542761652265.jpg (1013x1072, 75K)

I agree. Trading confuses me and makes me nervous. I ask myself every day why people take all of these unnecessary risks. The OG crypto millionaires just bought and held, they didn't FOMO in and do other retarded shit that most people here do.

We all have different goals. I'd be happy to have $1 million because I could put it in a CD and get 3% every year, which works out to about $30,000 a year of free money, excluding income tax. I could easily live of that, as many wagies don't even make that much. I could travel the world and backpack on the cheap and live a great life on $30,000 guaranteed income. Comfy.

BTC is going to 0. Bitcoin (BSV) is going to go where ever the MARKET decides based on VALUE it provides or does not provide. Exchanges in Malta with little ticker symbols being bounced back and forth all day are not real markets.

you could easily do what you suggest on even less, backpackers are dirt poor

Why on earth would it hit 1 million?

>get 3% every year
There is no way to get 3% every year. Banks and the stock market will actually charge negative interest, in order to make sure we never make it

Attached: 1539655614080.png (796x1060, 407K)

>he thinks the financial world as he knows it will still exist when bitcoin goes to $1m+

Because some boomer hack on the internet said so.

You can get a CD at Chase for 3% right now, but it's a 6 year deposit.

Btc isn’t going to 1 million you dumb faggots. Only way to make it now is picking the next big thing, which is link

Mathematical scarcity. After halvening, Bitcoin inflation rate will be less than Gold. It's inevitable.

Attached: 1551313455223.jpg (1024x923, 162K)

Then get 25 bitcoins

Because we don't know if it's true, OP

Alts are just a means to acquire more Bitcoin.

The median home price where I live is $750,000. Even if I were to buy a crack shack for $250,000, that leaves 750k to pay yearly property tax, living expenses, bills. That money wouldn’t even last 6 or 7 years

Why do want a giant fucking house, I couldn't care less. You have guaranteed income, you could live anywhere in the world through hotels or hostels, fuck owning a house dude. That's how I see it.

>Because 1 btc=1 mil is hopium for normies for 3242342 reasons any sane person can see it
>because noone sane having only 1 btc could hold trough 800k to 80k dips so you need much more than 1 so you can sel lsome on half way and keep sanity
>because only sub 25y retards think 1 fucking million is enough to make it lmfao

Attached: 1542662242872.jpg (126x97, 2K)

>Because 1 btc=1 mil is hopium for normies for 3242342 reasons any sane person can see it

Bitcoin just broke $8.00, better sell!

>because noone sane having only 1 btc could hold trough 800k to 80k dips so you need much more than 1 so you can sel lsome on half way and keep sanity

Don't invest more than you are willing to lose and you will have strong hands.

>because only sub 25y retards think 1 fucking million is enough to make it lmfao

Objectively wrong and greed-pilled

honestly though.... when crypto is up... who buys? how can you sell when EVERYONE is selling (except the idiots who think they are jumping on board at the right time)?

>Bitcoin just broke $8.00, better sell!

Thats worst investment argument like ever bitconenct broke 400 why dont you scoop some ?

>Don't invest more than you are willing to lose and you will have strong hands.

You are obv newfag and never held large stack of lifechandging money lol

I guess your definition of making it "poor but dont have to work" than you are right but its jsut sad sametime

Attached: 1512470591518s.jpg (250x196, 9K)

I don’t think you understand. That 750k house is the MEDIAN house price. That’s for a standard 3 bedroom in the suburbs, nothing fancy

if everyone believed it's going to 1 million, then everyone will be constantly putting money into it until it hit 1 million. But they don't, so who's pushing the narrative it's going to 1 million? the whales that want to dump on you.

BTC is going to zero thats why

i really want to know this... when this shit climbs... do people manage to sell it?

>Thats worst investment argument like ever bitconenct broke 400 why dont you scoop some ?

No, I was making a point. You said 1 mill was hopium, well you could just as easily say $8 was hopium, so it's a moot point.

>You are obv newfag and never held large stack of lifechandging money lol

I've been in the game since 2015, and cashed out 100k last bullrun

>I guess your definition of making it "poor but dont have to work" than you are right but its jsut sad sametime

I think it's more sad to be so infatuated with material possessions that you scoff at $1 million. I would be orgasmically happy with $1,000,000.

$200K will get you a nice 1500 sqft 3/2 brick ranch where I live

I know. I said I don't care about houses. I don't care about owning one. It's cool if you do, I just have different priorities. $1 million and I can live my dream lifestyle. Obviouly, $1 million is not enough when you want to own a $750k house.

There are fiat gateways. Coinbase and Robinhood are good for Americucks. I can cash out $200k per day on demand, although it took me a few months to build up my withdrawal limit to that level.

Heres a faucet to get started
lootbits.io/?invite=865489

And it will get you a fucking 10 bedroom mansion in Cambodia. What’s your point? If I get 1 million dollars, I’m not going to pack all my shit up and move to a shitty flyover state just so I can buy a cheap house and scrape by for the rest of my life. I have family where I live. I like living here, even though living costs are expensive.

Which is why I’m arguing that 1 million dollars is nowhere near enough for someone to retire on in 2019 unless you’re already like 60 years old/ or you move to bumfuck Kansas

It's a question of scarcity. As available supply decreases price will go up if demand stays the same, which it probably will. Keep in mind, the same fud was arrayed against BTC before it broke $10, $100, $1000, etc. Only thing that changed was Bitcoin became more scarce as demand increased. No reason this paradigm won't continue, as Bitcoin is the equivalent of digital gold. It has inherent value because it is trustless, and peer to peer. It is more economical to use it for transferring large amounts of money, and no third party can stop you from doing so as long as you control your keys.

$30,000 and you can rent an apartment. You're living humbly, but you don't haveto give af about money. That's my definition of comfy. Sure, you'd need more to attract a wife, but if that's not a priority, there's no reason to need more than $30,000.

There will always be demand for Bitcoin because people will always want a way to send money across borders without resorting to a thrid party to authorize the transaction.

It all boils down to which horse are you backing in the rat race. Assuming you aren't an NPC spending 103% of their paycheck every month, you generate savings. Where do you put these savings? Dollars? Stocks? Property? Gold? Crypto? If you think crypto is the future and the dollar is not going to be the reserve currency forever, and banks are going to be disempowered, why is your ultimate plan to sell into the dollar and trust a bank to pay you 3% for the rest of your life? Another user mentioned it, in a world where bitcoin is $1mil the whole landscape will look different. Every day that passes you are, one way or another, picking your horse to let your value ride on. Managing wealth requires awareness of all the constantly changing things potentially effecting your investments, and it will for the entire time you have wealth to manage.

For instance an obvious one; Even if you assume 1mil bitcoin with the dollar chugging along as it has been (yeah right) After 50 years of inflation what will 30k a year buy you? Probably a lot fucking less right? You need to be growing your seed investment ~2% a year just to keep pace with inflation. By this math if you want a 30k a year LIFESTYLE for the rest of your life you would need to be starting with quite a bit more so you can always let the stack grow. I could poke a dozen more holes in your thinking but I'm outta time OP.

You're right but if you spent only $22k of the 30 you'd still be coming out ahead AND have a million to fall back on for the next 50 years. You'd have to calculate the specifics, but you'd come out alright.

Also, btc at 1 million could coexist with banks. It's just a question of scarcity and demand. People will still have a demand for dollars, just for different reasons, same way gold can coexist and Berkshire Hathaway is worth hundreds of thousands