What is sergey going to say in the blogpost?

Attached: DD8E677F-FD94-4D44-876F-C76CDE03F8FC.png (604x613, 257K)

Fundamentally

a clear, concise, non-hype, detailed update on where the project is at
some results or details on the security audits
some of the expected data providers and consumers
where they expect to be may 30th
what that means for node operators
some details on the marketplace
and whats next

>We are fundamentally going to be rich

Basically this

Based and reasonable-pilled

>no staking till Q4
>only centralized big boy nodes
>no need for the token

Thanks, Thomas.

fundamentally fundamentals don't matter and all the shitcoins will blow by us on a 15m candle yet again. buy verge faggots

That all linkpool profits go to Nchain due to patent infringement.

read the first letter of each line

"fundamentally the circulating supply is now 1billion because i dumped the 650 million remaining shitcoins on all of you. no refunds"

he will go in detail about the new chicken big mac and how he plans to embed them in the blockchain

Can you guys calm down? Just feed moneybelly your cash, and wait PATIENTLY at his backside for your reward.

Mouth open. Eyes shut.

Attached: 2069F818-4596-4E50-9BEC-0464CF490CFD.png (702x1222, 605K)

Link acquires CLC

Likely this

AWSSCWWSA?

do you think sergay knows about the gay muslim for pregnant sergay meme?

He'll propose to her

Attached: Perianne2.png (593x597, 379K)

Amazon Web Services
Smart Contract(s)
White Whore Söy Asperger?

Trolled :)

I don't know what he's gonna say, but I'm pretty sure we'll go above 1$.

First time in years that I read 'trolled' again on Jow Forums. So unironically go back

Insider here, feeling generous tonight so heres an extract for you guys
>For me, it's the BigMac. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for an extra pattie and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.
>One time I asked for an extra pattie and they gave me three free BigMacs. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".
Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three BigMacs.
>It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.
>I even dip my fries in the BigMacs, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

thank you based tommy