Skycoin general: comfy edition

Alright, just had some coffee. Just opened up CMC to these beautiful figures and now I'm just waiting on Synth to make today's announcement.

Maybe hardware wallets will ship?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 10.01.47 AM.jpg (558x248, 26K)

I made 2 btc in one day. Thanks skycoin.

Attached: E0393D4A-E755-4062-80DE-26B52960A542.jpg (358x543, 57K)

Coinhours Bank announcement incoming

What should I buy in at?

I'm a Muslim man but I have to admit that pregnant Sergey really turns me on. I keep fantasizing about putting my seed inside him and watching new life grow... We get married, he gives birth, and we raise that baby under the blessings of Allah. I want to hold hands with Sergey, and looking into his eyes say 'I love you.' I think of myself taking our son to his first day at school, watching that strong and masculine boy develop amazing computer skills like his dad.

Sergey would be the ideal partner for any man wishing to start a family. His great genes give him a combination of assertiveness, strength, and intelligence. If Sergey is able to get pregnant, he has to have a uterus; if he has a uterus, he can only be a woman in the eyes of Allah. ALLAHU AKHBAR!!!

Ok, I can't hide this anymore. It's coming from deep inside of me... this desire to shout...

I'M A GAY MUSLIM AND I HOLD CHAINLINK! Yes, and I am not the only one. I was attracted to this community because of the feeling of brotherhood that it creates. Together we are one. We are above gender divisions and categories. Chainlink, as you know, is a gay sex position where men stick their dicks into each other's asses to form a link.

Today, I declare Chainlink to be the currency of the LGBT community.

I'M GAY AND I HOLD CHAINLINK. YES! I'M GAY AND I LOVE SERGEY! WOW! I'M GAY AND YOU ARE TOO! TOGETHER, WE ARE GAY LINKIES AND NOTHING CAN STOP US!

I'M GAY! AND I LOVE TO SAY IT! I'M GAY, I'M GAY, I'M GAY AND I WORSHIP SERGEY! CHAINLIK! CHAINLIK! CHAINLIK!

NO MORE CHAINS, JUST LINKS!

Attached: MANVFOOD.jpg (1000x1398, 82K)

Kill yourself

wtf is happening? do i sell this pump? it's been like a year of 1.00-1.10 cycles so why the sudden 2x

Yes

Insider here, Follow me thee or else you shall ree
>complain constantly about internet censorship
>accept crypto
>go on worlds largest podcast
>have a "conversation" with a human toe and big boy ceo
>big boy Muh blockchain
>mention something
*you are here*
> sky and link become the world powers of crypto in 2 years

Attached: 67EE2822-FF07-40A2-B4C7-21087E0C85CF.jpg (3088x2320, 1.07M)

smells like a pump n dump. However, Skycoin has a huge team and many people working on different things.

I'M GAY AND I HOLD CHAINLINK. YES! I'M GAY AND I LOVE SERGEY! WOW! I'M GAY AND YOU ARE TOO! TOGETHER, WE ARE GAY LINKIES AND NOTHING CAN STOP US!

I'M GAY! AND I LOVE TO SAY IT! I'M GAY, I'M GAY, I'M GAY AND I WORSHIP SERGEY! CHAINLIK! CHAINLIK! CHAINLIK!

This is such a fucking scam lmao.

Imagine this kind of pump & dump happening to a legitimate project. Nope.

Relax friendo, Skycoin has been the target of mudslinging for months. This is just returning to normal.

Attached: photo4913430316358674426.jpg (1024x1280, 209K)

You must be legit retarded to still think Skycoin is a scam

Pool is the Shapiro of centrism. Faggot 80% of the time and somewhat okay the rest.

Oh shit, new wallet version. Chinese money about to flood in.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 10.35.06 AM.jpg (1238x1330, 188K)

When are you fud fags gonna stop

Betting on this, too. Not the greatest news but it opens up quite a big window for new money to fly in

anyone got a list of all the claim Psycho Synth made that turned out to be complete bollocks?

They still dont even have a functioning software

Remember when Psycho Synth claimed Obelisk was amazing and then Moonman talked to him about it and found out that literally no code existed?

Yea Good luck bagholders

You do realize the "psycho" meme was part of a fud campaign financed by some dude connected to substratum right? They paid dozens of shills for nearly a full year, and when they stopped paying them, the shills leaked all of it lol. They subsequently were removed from a whole bunch of larger exchanges.

Just fuck off allready retard.

Attached: 245436457586.jpg (250x246, 12K)

kek
last time i saw this it was at 450k sats now it's at 23k sats
this is why you always have 21 btc in cold storage before you buy shitcoins and get raped like skycoin suckers

Attached: 1547728432089.jpg (450x450, 38K)

Psycho Synth is a bullshitter
Where's that 2 page shite that moon got hold of which 'explains' the weebo of trust obelshit consensus shite with literally nothing ground breaking and with zero code

schizophrenic paranoiac delusions general
AKA standard issue skycoin general

Wtf happened this shit was $40 last I checked
Based Synth still btfo people on Twitter

NEED to acquire more Sky ASAP but I'm a poorfag brainlet so it's a struggle