Is this a shitcoin?

is this a shitcoin?

Attached: dollar.jpg (460x345, 42K)

In b4 seething eurocucks.

Attached: 1555297023393.jpg (373x550, 33K)

yes
the whole space is shitcoins but doesnt mean you cant make money

KimJongUn-Coin is a shitcoin

Attached: nordkorea-5000won-2002_p-046-1-.jpg (1246x610, 452K)

I love the Euro for a very weird reason. For some reason the 2 Euro number font reminds me of my mommy :)

EUR is definitely a germancuck shitcoin
We can't even exit this fucking scam

The EU will implode soon. The truth is that with the Italians, Hungarians, Poles and Slovaks wanting to push out of the system and the Brits theoretically wanting out (which isn't going to happen since they're monstrous cucks) the cracks are clearly showing. Not to mention euro-sceptic parties increasing in popularity in Greece, Spain and Austria... paints a grim picture.

We might see a return of the mark, franc, lira, etc. sooner rather than later.

fake news

as a spaniard myself, you are talking bullshit, we have currently 0 political parties against the EU
well, unless we count separatists (3% of population) then sure, but irrelevant

Get into Rubles.

>Downward trend line since it’s inception
Unironically yes

Vox is growing.

1. It's not growing anymore and I voted for them, sadly they reached their top and even made all the leftists vote in mass the past general elections
2. They are not exactly against the EU, they want for spain to be part of it, but at the same time, want european countries to regulate their own border policies instead of the EU institution as a whole

>this is what retarded americunts or britards actually believe

They'll never get in charge. Never. If you know anything about spanish politics you know it's mathematically impossible.

The trend is against the EU in almost every county. EUfags should be really worried.

Get woke, go broke.

>infinte supply
>inflationary
>backed by nothing

it's not gonna happen, most of the italians are tired of euro, but there is no political party willing to do a referendum or promoting italexit, as soon as they got vote, they immediately turn pro-EU

>pre-mined
>unlimited supply
>can't own private keys
Yeah I'm thinking it's a shitcoin

It's worth less and less with each passing month. Yes.

t. american who doesn't see the similarities in the late USSR and current USA