Hmm.. something feels very sketchy about this

Hmm.. something feels very sketchy about this..

Attached: 79795600-C482-411E-A309-BACA131654F7.jpg (600x711, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_are_wonderful_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are the foundations of your belief system being shaken? Good.

Yeah she is obviously a really tiny person, look at the size of those books lol

Attached: 1519935402038.png (266x203, 75K)

damn she wrote all that herself! Women are amazing!

it's just your raging insecurity

you might be onto something

Attached: pajeet_theory_v1.jpg (558x364, 38K)

I mean why would they print it? Is that’s supposed to be read by somebody but machine? Something is not right

Similar situation with the black hole photograph woman. Tough to believe for some people

How long did that take her? It looks like it would physically take very long to write all of that, not even considering that she had to think about the contents.

>photograph
They even said it was CGI kek
At least they TRIED to sell the moon landings as legitimate

maybe it's one letter per page, have you thought about that?

>writes all that computer code by hand
>because uhhh computers and printers didn't exist yet
Why didn't she just..... print it? All this shows is how inefficient women are.

>Similar situation with the black hole photograph woman. Tough to believe for some people
That was because it was bollocks. She was just 1 member of a 95+% male team who did practically all the coding.
But keep sucking up the Jew narrative like a good goy.

why would wikipedia lie and say she didn't do everything by herself?

Attached: Clipboard02.png (529x603, 169K)

It wasn't a photograph it was an interferometric image

>CGI

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (715x1000, 71K)

In the old days most engineers wrote code by hand. It was considered more precise. Most programmers who are working on complex problems still write by hand. Why is there a sudden sure of brainlets in this board?

why does it say now "she and her team"?

Lol at you insecure little pussy bois. Never gonna get laid (with a real woman) with that attitude that's for sure. If you don't respect women you're not a real man. And that's not jewish narrative, that's some serious viking shit.

women that don't respect men and the things men accomplish aren't real women

Do you have any personal accomplishments of your own? Besides putting all your money on a scam fork that is.

>She and her team

She led the team that developed CHIRP. Just testified before congress.

fucking incel girls

A rAl WaHmOO=0N wiTh RAAL CuRvaaS

i sure do! you?

Attached: heroines.jpg (600x927, 224K)

>She
its clearly a discord tranny

Strawman and ad hominem in one.

it was shot with an iphone xs

>every ''big event'' from nasa always involves a ''cute young white girl'' who does something ''groundbreaking''

Attached: 3f2323434324.jpg (630x630, 64K)

Attached: 1553724688757.png (798x671, 13K)

Attached: Internal_Stargate__7.png (1263x737, 607K)

>women were oppressed 50 years ago, so oppressed that they're still feeling the effects of t that oppression today
>that's why they were allowed to help NASA
herp derp make your minds up. Either they were super fantastic amazing womyn geniuses who did everything or they were locked at home being whipped for having a vagina until the 80s. Because I guarantee most people too young to know much of the 20th century have been programmed to think that "women were hyper oppressed JUST up till the point I was born then conveniently it started to get slightly better but its super recent so its an ongoing fight!"

Thirsty betas will give everything to a woman just for some fading moment of attention, even credit fro scientific breakthroughs. Especially the NASA-tier nerdy ones.

whats internal_stargate_6?

She looks like that girl with glasses and BDSM rope over her bikini.

Very interedasting view, you must be very knowledgeable about the history of mankind

She does have that autismo-female look to her.

Do you really get paid for each (you)?

>muh first programmer Ada Lovelace
>Not all a trick and pony show made by the ubernerd inventor of the machine she was programming on

Attached: Charles Babbage.png (220x288, 90K)

Yes 19th century men are famous for giving false credit to women

Attached: 1555167715109__01.png (397x390, 147K)

Kek she was Lord Byrons daughter right?

Nah, she was given credit after from notes they found that she made
Women are retarded and they're all whores by nature

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_are_wonderful_effect

Attached: 1555352456273.jpg (1080x1020, 131K)

>imma stronk man that don’t need no documentation
Stick to writing games then

Attached: 8892EA1E-252A-426D-8797-2600451D0F7D.jpg (2024x993, 1.33M)

because the clam that she produced that entire mountain of shit, by hand, would be too nonsensical otherwise. even for Jimmy & Co

Black hole women did nothing. It’s just jews as usual taking credit for white mens work.

Go back to plebbit, faggot cuckold.

Unironically have sex.

Nah, women are smart enough to make incel nerds cede every bit of dignity to them by not even moving a muscle.

yeah, we never went to the moon

Bend over

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (640x480, 334K)

I do that's why I think this
From experience
That's biology

Intelligence is biology male tardo

What a good golem you are. You do realize that flat earth is a psy-op right to discredit anything people say against NASA and other alternative Earth theories such as Hollow Earth.

Attached: BEF3F049-43ED-4C6F-BBE4-6322FFAC6702.png (1600x1176, 3.27M)

You know what I meant faggot
Women didn't consciously set up men to lust after them it's just how it is and how we're wired

Unless you think faggots send women thousands of dollars for NOTHING is because somehow they're intelligent and managed to pull off some miraculous trickery

>Women didn't consciously set up men to lust after them
lel

Attached: 1554201870008.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

>I mean why would they print it? Is that’s supposed to be read by somebody but machine? Something is not right
lol. Computer code was written on paper back in the days of the first computers. Punched tape I believe it was called.

Phone posting so roughly speaking
Its true, and if they did then the motivation for them to do so is uniquely female how it plays out in the real world which is also why trannies aren't really women and never can be, different hormones, different brains desu
Women are whores but that's just nature. Men might be "pigs"but that's just nature inb4 muh appeal its fucking nature faggot we're in it we are it hoes are hardwired OK chow

>Men might be "pigs"
Men are retards sweety

Game development is unironically harder than any other kind of software development, faggot.

Ada was unironically based af, one of the few desu senpai.

women evolved to always have full breast so that men will always be attracted to them (you're unable to tell if she has had a kid or not, meanwhile with pretty much all other female mammals their breast only become visibly full when they have milk prepared for their young)

Attached: futurama devil robot in 3D.jpg (1600x903, 560K)

I'm attracted to small breasts.

>Ada Lovelace is STILL raining incel nerds in, even from beyond the grave
lel

She's only based because Lord Byron was her father or w.e. and Byron was literally an ubermensch. Even based Goethe became obsessed with Byron later in his life and called him the genius of our times desu
Byron is based

empty skin flops too?

>Women_are_wonderful_effect
>people associate more positive attributes with women
kek that's something of the past

Good NPC response. Retard.