Lets cut the BS

Last bubble btc popped at $20000

What do we predict this time?

I think same amount . Having said that whats a guaranteed 4000x? (I've been outta the crypto loop)

Attached: IMG_20190516_091156.jpg (750x669, 84K)

>What do we predict this time?
$25000 then dump

Based image. If you’re not 130 IQ you’re unironically never going to make it.

Boomer here. I know that as a fact of life from experience

>trump voters vs drumpf haters

Makes sense....people will be too nervois to push their luck waiting for 30k

To elaborate between 100-130 you will find schizos/autists/mad people/artists/

This. I'm confirmed 123 IQ and...
>too smart to engage with normies, too dumb to engage with autists
>too smart to be fooled by propaganda and subversion, too dumb to do something against it
>too smart to do normal wage cucking, too dumb to make it
>too smart to be happy, too dumb to be happy
Fml

if trips its gone be $400 000

Im in same boat. If i were under 100 life would be awesome. I am in a deeply fucked situation too. Father is borderline retarded and mother is above 120. One of 3 siblings is borderline retarded. Family meetings are slow torture

am a bull and i predict 12k then DUMPTFO to

Attached: 1557591208683.png (1920x1080, 2.94M)

137 and not making it until crypto does. Being told you’re a prodigy doesn’t prepare you for work. Lot of smart burnouts just drifting along.

Attached: 0F639DD0-0FC9-48B6-ADCB-2791FFE2FC4F.jpg (4032x3024, 1.83M)

80K, down to 10K and the a bumpy road to stable 20K. Just like EVERY SINGLE OTHER GODDAMNED TIME

>EVERY SINGLE OTHER GODDAMNED TIME

Wtf?

Care to elaborate on your expertise?

Now everyone knows that btc bubble popped at 20k....so everyone knows to sell at 20k

Usually they have boomer families that prep them to live the best possible boomer life, and they’re just not prepared for clownworld and burn themselves out. You can do it user. The biggest hurdle I’ve learned from experience is not to let your age eat at you. Because bright people tend to be incredibly impatient and seethe over s setback for years. Stop that if you’re doing it

Thank you user. Strange to talk about it. I’ll keep your advice in mind.

>Now everyone knows that btc bubble popped at 20k....so everyone knows to sell at 20k

You could have said the same about $1000, the top of the 2013 bubble.
Price is gonna surpass $20k, that's highly likely.

Experience is king:
discord (dot) gg (slash) tebwEwv

last bubble was 1k
then it was 20k
20k x 20 = 400k

General rule is normies will buy in at the ath. I reckon we can run to $30k

Me to a T. I'm also about to enter a complete wageslave job for a "comfortable" living. I don't mind being comfortable, but I know I'll feel like I'm wasting my potential. On the other hand, I don't know how to use my potential.

How do we make it?

2017 isn‘t too far away, only 18 Months. If ATH happens soon, I‘d say about 50k-80k is the max. If the next cycle happens later, it may go over 100k. If no cycle occurs anymore we‘re all fucked.

Yeah but for btc to reach 20k everyone and their dog invested. Where will the millions of more investors come from for it to reach 40k or 100k? Corporate you think?(doubt it-business people know crypto is practically useless as a currency or as a store of value)

>Useless
Careful not to project your own lack of comprehension

Fuck this image hurts. Too smart to relate to normies, too dumb to relate to people like vitalik

20 IQ

>Be Me 135IQ
>Have older brother 92IQ
>Both Tested the same number of times at the same ages at the same school/high school
>Im fully invested into crypto,he believes with all his heart that it is a scam and that Im gonna lose everything he also laughs everytime it dumps

> tfw 130 cutoff

Attached: 77AE96FB-6C91-4520-AA46-1CA59F658D70.jpg (668x651, 213K)

how the hell do you even test your IQ nowadays?
some site said i was 161 and some other side said 112 and another 140

If we pass 10k and don't go back down, sky is the limit. If we don't blow past 10k like we did 7k then I doubt we are gonna go to 20k

Psychfag here, you need a valid testing which u can do at ur local shrink, they usually cost some money cause the shrinks basically buy the right to use them

low iq

at least 50k

Fib extension says $93K

Redpill : IQ is absolutely plastic and there is ACTUAL cognitive training, diet and life hygiene optimization and technology (biggest impact) to increase it ~40 points

This is the personification of Jow Forums (as well as an accurate estimate of the average IQ here)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 11.06.58 AM.png (183x403, 94K)

Raven Matrices

Lmfao this is unironically the lowest-IQ post in this thread yet. It is well established scientifically that you can easily lower your IQ but not raise it by any significant margin.

It just popped dappoo

Based and xanaxed

Bigger red pill, IQ is only half (at best) of what you can achieve. Luck, intuition, social skills, relationships, are as much, if not more, important.

more info?