Guys RLC shills are getting to me, I'm thinking of selling 20% of my LINK to buy RLC

Guys RLC shills are getting to me, I'm thinking of selling 20% of my LINK to buy RLC

Attached: ch.jpg (300x168, 7K)

you must be really fucking dumb huh?

dont do it. for the love of sergey, dont.
instead, atleast buy holochain at this juicy, succulent bottom. RLC will just make you angry.

>t. RLC shill

do it. 20% isn't that much. it is useful to diversify, to lower the risk.

already hold HOLO and some eth

dont buy low fren

Attached: 1541856588744.png (876x966, 111K)

Yes, goy, (((diversify)))

>t. rlc shill

I think it's stinky linkies last attempt to accumulate under $1.

not a shill man. am really thinking of diversifying. what if their oracles get adopted instead of links?

RLC is a great coin at a good price
DYOR and look at charts
RLC has tested 11k twice in the last 3 days and is pretty low right now and preparing to pop off
Even if you aren't trying to swing trade it's worth having a stack of something under a dollar with a circulating supply ≈ eth

You realize if they didn't develop their own oracles for their OWN platform they would be using Chainlink? dOracles to be used within the iExec platform, its not a oracle network like Chainlink's. Literally a whole different project, they just happen to NEED oracles for their platform and made their own solution (for now.)
Brainlets can't grasp their head around this and how they differ at a fundamental level out to solve two entirely different things.

two entirely different things how? can you summarize it for a brainlet?

No you arent. You are just an RLC shill LARPing as a LINK marine.

You're really are planning to sell link before mainnet? You really want to miss out on those gains?

everything dumps after mainnet

RLC will bend the knee.

There will be Chainlink nodes running through iExec. Absolute decentralization.

They're beginning to get to me to. I'm actually kind of worried that they are going to get more attention because of everything else iExec can do...

Don’t do it user. Keep the faith. Check out this trips and this cool meme and relax

Attached: A7163AE8-D377-41DD-AB57-C3B11ECED48B.gif (288x162, 3.67M)

Sell of it user. Link is over. This is the dawning of the age of RLC.

Attached: V4.jpg (576x768, 53K)

how fucking dumb are you? my god, just sell already you weak handed faggot i can smell your sub 90 IQ from here

except rlc can't work without chainlink so, tough cookies pumpkin no one cares about your shitcoin with no working product or partnerships

>RLC

Attached: 1557745637853.jpg (209x241, 8K)

Every major crypto project has already said they are using chainlink. Plus a few others like Swift, docusign, Microsoft, etc. Best of all chainlink isn't run by French people.

>blatant fud
cmon breh at least be more clever about it

source on swift, microsoft partnership?

Attached: 1867682131495192381313.jpg (115x125, 3K)

Did you read anything posted here over the last 18 months?

link cant do onchain sgx

not really, i visit biz for a few days when i am readjusting my portfolio weights