Can we take a moment and appreciate how hard this guy has been manipulating the market?

Can we take a moment and appreciate how hard this guy has been manipulating the market?
-He closed binance because of a (((hack))), yet he didn't contact the authorities.
-May 8th, Binance decides no more withdrawals or deposits. Price pumps on the same day.
-Price inflated unnaturally and skyrocketed.
-people want to cash out but good guy CZ doesn't allow withdrawals even after his security update is finished. He doesn't want the market to dump so he's controlling people's funds. Maybe dumping his manipulated coins before opening withdrawals?
-You could withdraw alts but you couldn't withdraw Bitcoins. He was pumping alts this way. You wanted to withdraw then buy an alt. Perfect artificial alt season.
-Even if he DID get hacked, by doing this manipulation he got back way more than what he lost. BNB and Bitcoin more than doubled in value.

What an evil genius. We skipped a few steps but this is a legit bear trap.

Attached: images (3).jpg (275x183, 5K)

Attached: 1557941394585.jpg (640x640, 92K)

Only reason I use chinance is because you can buy link there

Seriously, anyone using this exchange is a fucking tard that deserves to lose all their capital in shitcoins or exitscams

>that pic
I think we can find it in our hearts to forgive him

Attached: 1557286528843.jpg (1069x1069, 134K)

You gave him your keys, fucko.

>Oy Vey this another shoah

How the fuck is this shit legal?

Attached: FA909A52-CCB5-4040-8DA7-B288964BD1A5.jpg (687x1489, 248K)

-
Instead of
>
even if OP is right I’m not reading it

You're right but I thought people wouldnt take it seriously because of meme arrows

You're only supposed to use quote arrows for quoting.

legal? user....

you're suggesting that Binance went 100x long with 40M? kek. come on dude...

Yes. To bail out Bitfinex and save their own asses.

God bless this Chink.

Even when funds not safu, turns out they actually are because the price explodes.

I hope more exchange owners do this. They could literally drive the whole market sky high by cutting off withdrawals.

how the hell do you expect someone to be able to fill a 100x position that large? you're talking about a $4B buy order, you know that right? that never happened dude....

my dude CZ saw lucifer and decided to ''do them a favor''

now he got dirt on them and he saved their asses.

>he thinks it would be 1 order
TopKeK

your the ones whose screenshot is implying that nonsense. nothing about what you say makes sense faggot. kys.

THIS
Its CRAZY how all this happened, withdrawals getting suspended ect., if this happened elsewhere/a few years ago ppl would flip out. Crazy how the newfags trust ppl, totally not in the spirit of crypto.
THIS CLOWN WORLD IS SO FUCKED

he could have done it OTC

I don't understand how did Binance got a status like that. I really don't get why are they so special?

Money laundering since there isn't any fiat involved on the website.

Well people's trust was obviously repaid, no one lost any of their coins. on other exchanges in the past people lost their coins

paid articles, paid shills, bots that not only make volume huge, but also trade with people so it seems like the volume is legit
they spend fucking lots of money on it but they don’t give a fuck since this money are pennies compared to billions of chinese mafia money that they launder

>Drank the kool-aid
Sure, but as I said people are to trusting now.

But can you prove any of this?

It's just FUD. buy the dip my dude

I said this the other day:

>Be Binance
>Lose 40m
>Lock everyone's Bitcoin so they can't interrupt the pump
>Have literal billionaire contacts willing to go out on a limb for you to save crypto from finex scam blowing up, people like Wu, and plus every big holder has a vested interest too
>Pump BTC
>Sell to cover losses of Finex or the Binance hack and then some

The price started pumping literally on the same day ffs

The best part is people still trust them & some were even depositing before withdrawals opened! WOW

You should check his Twitter. People praise him like Jesus.

omg everyone sell! This market is manipulated!!!

Attached: derp.png (40x39, 2K)

I never said it was a bad thing
I was just saying
Quite a ballsy operation if so anyway

I've seen
>Insert barf emogie

it all started with the ico listings
i remember signing up there only because of DNT
binance basically listed everything, no questions asked - whereas other exchanges were reluctant in listing new coins/tokens

All this drama is great

It reminds me of peak 2017 when every big pump was caused by some inside rumour or Chinese hack or government ruling

Crypto needs more of this publicity

Attached: 1470946132080.png (600x513, 167K)

It goes to show that crypto is a shit fest. Cz is corrupted af and he won't have repercussions

They can also dump it way lower but whatever it does, it gives cryptos a lot of interest to the public eye

He messed up my link buy last week when it was at .50 cents.

It's bagholder Stockholm Syndrome.

Fuck binance. As soon as the price will crash, people are going to want his head instead of praising him.