ETH price going up

ppl betting like crazy in moon3d since eth price is now at $266.72

Attached: m3d.png (279x86, 5K)

The house edge of Moon3D is advertised as 1.5%, which means the median bust should be 1.985x (1.975x accounting for the social multiplier).

Let's examine bustabit, which has an advertised house edge of 1% and an expected median of 1.98x.

Median over last 1000 games: 1.98x (expected)
Median over last 2000 games: 1.93x (below expected)
Median over last 5000 games: 1.96x (below expected)
Median over last 10000 games: 1.96x (below expected)
Median over last 20000 games: 1.97x (below expected)
Median over last 40000 games: 1.98x (expected)
Median over last 100000 games: 1.98x (expected)

As you can see, above ~40,000 games or so, the median converges towards the expected median of 1.98x. We can presume that 40,000 is a fair number of games to backtest in order to view the expected median and eliminate variance. Obviously, the more you backtest, the more variance is eliminated, and the true median will approach the expected median asymptotically. If, beyond 100,000 games, the expected median is not the same as the true median, it's either that the odds are being advertised incorrectly, or that a 1 in several trillion event is unfolding before our eyes. Usually the former.

Now on Moon3D:

Expected median: 1.975x

Median over last 100,000 games: 1.94x

This suggests that the actual house edge is over 3% higher than what is advertised. To the Moon3D team, I'm just wondering why there's such a large discrepancy... hopefully someone can enlighten me. Thanks!

PS. Also there's the fact that bustabit allows for the median to be checked in the chat but as far as I can tell this feature is not available on Moon3D, and you need to download and run the code to do the same.
Get btfo you scamming pajeets.

honestly, how much

Attached: 17qpdg.jpg (500x506, 113K)

Nice ad hominem response. You’ve ultimately been btfo’d. Now kys Ranjeesh.

Lol, im not even sure you understand what you posted. you just copied it from the 1st guy who commented that lmao kys gago

explain yourself pajeet, lmfao

Great rebuttal. You have no explanation because you’re a deceiving scammer.

>betting like crazy
>20 players

Attached: +_0a183d27314fa502f4a6c09f619f897f.jpg (1533x961, 174K)

okay, what do you NOT understand retard?

Attached: download (20).jpg (230x219, 7K)

Lol, you still wont agree to it, besides its too much for a simpleton like you

Attached: download (21).jpg (211x239, 5K)

Your backs against the wall. You have been exposed and rather than to address the topic at hand, you make personal attacks. Sure sign of someone who has been outted. Kek this is great. Thanks for this

oh you take this personal? lol

> address the topic at hand

right, you're not worth it though so nah

Thanks for proving my point. Have a nice life, redddit spacing faggot Indian scammer.

ofc thanks for observing and its natural for a fucked up like you to point out the negative side gg

>Thanks for proving my point

that you are worthless? lol nice kys worthless beggar

>calls someone a beggar
>makes 3-5 threads a day shilling this rigged scam
The absolute state

>Have a nice life

I am, pissing scums like you makes it even nicer

>calls someone a beggar

My bad, let me rephrase that to poor soul. ah sounds better

>makes 3-5 threads a day shilling this rigged scam

i do 20, it'll be great if you're on all 20 though. need someone as fucked up as you to post bs

The fact that you don’t realize how you pathetic you are by shilling this rigged scam on biz multiple times a day is boggling. Let’s keep this thread bumped so everyone can see how much of a deceitful piece of dogshit you are.

Attached: CBFD9F1E-9709-4511-8A66-FAD47C954E82.jpg (300x300, 13K)

You are this same guy on this OPs posts. lmao. you do realize you look like a fool trying to argue to this persistent sarcastic OP?

Attached: images (5).jpg (300x168, 6K)

Hey samefag OP. Nice of you to stop by. Doing biz a favor is how I see it. I have all the time in the world.

Ppl on this thread needs to grow up lol kys

lmao how much brain damage you took man? crazy motherfucker

Gods work desu

Anyone shill me your ref code

mn1