32 eth or 10K link?

32 eth or 10K link?

Attached: 1557942006271.jpg (600x586, 41K)

Experience is above all else:

discord (dot) gg (slash) tebwEwv

10k Link you total idiot

Fundamentally both

>up

link is oversold like a mother fucker right now

eth is established , link is a newborn baby

eth. link is utter shit vaporware

Absolutely LINK

Ofc link. You'd have to be stupid not to buy link just before mainnet. Also check out that reversed hammer signal on eth. It's about to dump.

ok. 9K link and 0.1 btc holochain collateral because 17 satoshi cheap and fundamentally moon

What is the best time frame and indicator to quickly tell if something is oversold?

I hold link since 8 months (newfag) but I accepted the lore and bent the knee ASAP; never fudded.

but I was wondering if really eth can go to 10K.

so, you know. nobody here is really sure link will ever pass 10$. which would be great anyway. but

Lets see should you go with the number 2 coin ran by a literal autistic genius with tons of active dev, or a vaporware coin ran by a fat philosophy major that still hasn't released its product

>oversold
lmao

your stochastics tell you that, brainlet?

Fundamentally use your intuition.

Fuck off satan tranny

That’s what I’ve been doing, lucky I am fundamentally aware of links fundamentals so I’ve had a good read on swing trades lately. Trying to get the hang so I can do more than hodl this time.

Get 1 BTC and 32 ETH. Don’t tough till noon.

Then go freak crazy on all the shitcoins you want.

Attached: DB99DF29-6B59-45F8-98BE-CA247FE0499B.jpg (936x931, 127K)

thank you, this guy clearly has no idea what oversold means

Chainlink is the epitome of a multi-level and intelligent scam. There are only three or four people on the team, who have some of the most unimpressive resumes in the blockchain field. Their Testnet consisted of nothing more than a simple JSON Parser, something that any college freshman could put together over a weekend. Remember all of those "projects" during late 2017 that ended up being nothing more than vaporware? Chainlink is one of them. Somehow they've survived for two years, but I think that's due to the different approach they have taken. Instead of hyping their coin, they've stayed extremely patient. They know that they can make more money from you over the course of a few years rather than weeks. I would be very cautious if you decided to buy Chainlink, as it could very well be the worst decision you've ever made. The CEO of SmartContract (Sergey Nazarov), the founder of Chainlink, holds a degree in Sociology and a minor in Religious Studies. He's also worn the same shirt at every single conference for the past two years. Is that really someone you want to trust with your money? Don't fall for all of the technical terms used in this talk. Those words mean nothing. The people in the crowd don't even know what he's talking about. The Blockchain Team Leader at Microsoft, Chad O'fork, said this about Chainlink in February 2018: "While Smartcontract and Chainlink are interesting projects, I doubt there would be any real use-case in the future for such technology. Companies do not like to put their data in the hands of anonymous node operators."

Attached: 1557981580044.gif (292x351, 1.89M)

i am nto american, I dont have the funds.

its 9K link and some HOT at the end

from next month I can invest 500 euro a month maxxed out and life-leveraged

and Im probably gonna do the needful and buy bsv. and maybe ethtereums

Not link, obviously

Link is a meme bro.

too bad.

buy REP

The mainnet announcement bump has basically been completely evaporated and we're sitting at price levels that don't reflect the growth in the total crypto marketcap over the last week.
If you don't think Link is oversold right now, your rational can only lead you to believe that all other coins in the top 10 must be over bought.

A couple of things might happen with Link in the next couple weeks, but no matter what they are, people are going to start staking their Link, and they're going to start staking it as soon as possible in order to maximize returns, and maximize their reputation ranking. In the mean time, people are going to start buying Link to stock up their node.

The other most interesting thing about Sergey's short speech was that Chainlink has passed 3 security audits. These audits were completed by companies available in San Francisco in conjunction with the other tech advisors they team has been bumping bows with. The integrity of this project is not to be doubted.

Personally, I don't think we'll hear about the microsoft or sales force partnerships soon, but after the network has a functioning track record, I wouldn't be surprised if those companies make announcements in their own time.

There is practically no incentive for anymore dumping leading up to or after mainnet.

Eth u fuckivdelusional cocl sucker it wil dump so hard 30thListen to that guy srsly

You overestimate the patience and intelligence of the crypto community

Sergey owns 65% of the supply. Smart money will never pour millions into this shit and make this random guy the first trillionnaire.

>implying smart money isn't buying over the counter directly from sergey

>crypto community
>patience and intelligence
>already has gone through several bubble boom and bust phases
>frequently gets the attention of pajeets, niggers, and thots
we aren't who you think we are.

hey where are you guys?
was Link oversold 3 hours ago? I still can't tell.

21 Bitcoin duh

Link

LINK is a fraud which will eventually share tron's TRX fate. ETH all they way. 32 eth will probably not be able to make you a millionaire but you will have lots of extra money.

32 eth obviously