We can’t all be millionaires, right?

We can’t all be millionaires, right?

Attached: F9274DA4-20A8-438C-B1E1-4848D25EA3A8.jpg (1080x1350, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LtFyP0qy9XU
bankofengland.co.uk/-/media/boe/files/quarterly-bulletin/2014/money-creation-in-the-modern-economy
bankofengland.co.uk/markets/quantitative-easing-and-the-asset-purchase-facility
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you can if the FED keeps printing dollars.

Everyone on biz can

Right. That's why no linkies exist, so they can FOMO later

Sure we can, just ask Zimbabwe

checkeded

>Think the FED just prints money
You should write a pamphlet on how the economy works!

This picture makes me want to consume acid.

Those who hold 10BTC or more will be millionaires this year, as November we will test 100K per BTC. I strongly suggest getting at least double digit bitcoins. Plan to sell at 120K and buy back around 30k. There will be a 3 day window.

I can't even afford 1 btc

>>Think the FED just prints money
But they do though... QE.

we are 84, why not?

LOL not how it works, you read OPs pamphlet. To keep it simple all money is debt, for the debt to exist a credit has to exist on the otherside. Part of that credit is tax, ALL tax that gets collected is used to pay the INTEREST ONLY on the national debt.

& Yea, QE is the same!
I can provide links

Everyone in Venezuela is.
Everything is about perception user.

I see where youre at with this, however i know they know the implications of that, which is why the slowed down tremendously after trump got office

Peepeepoopoo

im srsly beginning to question the fact that when we all start selling off near the next ATH - who the fuck would be dumb enough to buy our bags?

remember the last ath? the niggers were shilling to buy bitcoins. we're dumping on them.

>le WhO iS dUmB eNoUgH tO bUy OuR bAgS?
Gee I dunno maybe one of the people contributing to the BILLIONS of dollars of volume? Swing traders looking for an entry? Fucking retard

Depends, assuming "all of us" means just 500 shitlords on Jow Forums, yeah, pretty easily. Especially if you're in a developed country, there's really no reason we can't all literally be millionaires.

There will always be more and more people becoming wealthy each year, but the percentages of poor people to rich people always stay the same
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LtFyP0qy9XU

Attached: MV5BYzQ5NTAxYWYtYTBlOC00MTlmLWFmNzctNGRkZTg0ODQ4MTQyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODg0OTM4NTc@._V1_.jpg (640x352, 98K)

That will never happen.

Is there really only 500 of us?

Why are you defending the money-changing den of vipers? The system is clearly set up in a way to extract value from labor and create bondage by issuing more debt than can ever be paid off. The inflationary system allows those who control the majority of the pie to own everyone/everything else. Its not sustainable

Me, I have an unbreakable sellpoint. Even if it looks like btc is skyrocketing $5k a week, I'm selling everything at $40 k and I walk away with my money and buy some apartments or some shit. I refuse to be pink Wojack again... even if I leave millions of dollars on the table.

just because money is debt does not mean the fed doesn't print money you retarded faggot.

I have often wondered how many shitlord biz posters there are

The Fed does print money through QE though regardless of the rest of your garbage equivocation

He was just explaining how it actually works, schizo. Cool it.

>Why are you defending the money-changing den of vipers?
I am in NO WAY defending them, I just said (very quickly) how it works. How did you even get that from my post? How can you expect change if you don't understand what makes it work.
KEK, but to simply print..it does not, sure printers are used, your are taking the pamphlet view.
>Read OPs pamphlet

Just stay arrogant, that seams to work so well for
the normans!

Have a read of the below, then we can get deeper if you want...I have to make sure you have a good foundation first.

bankofengland.co.uk/-/media/boe/files/quarterly-bulletin/2014/money-creation-in-the-modern-economy

t. I know you won't read it!

No.

OP now that you understood it, you'll make it.

FYI, not sayin i know everything...just a better knowledge than I see on here, generally. Fuckin Zoomers

This, tbqh.

take your fucking meds

Attached: fedreserve.jpg (960x960, 116K)

no not all of us. from this point on, we will be playing chicken on who can sell closest to the peak. weak hands vs greed.

Even though that is not wrong, its such a TINY view of what goes on!

The manipulation can be understood, its somewhat public...the reality is the 'money' system is not fraudulent, You can find out how it operates i.e not fraud, the info is available.

& just as i though, you didn't bother to read a 14 page document...Fuckin Zoomers, stay arrogant

schizo posters are worse than kikes.

> this year
chill out, newfag zoomer. that shit won't happen until 2021

Zoomers are worse than EVERYTHING

Actually you can but then the herd changes the price on everything.

good thing zoomers don't know or care about the fed

oh no! He's retarded!

why is that so bad. it helps stimulate the economy and prevent it from completely crashing or another 1929 happening.

>muh inflation
just hold your wealth in assets and not money

I don't know what your deal is. But to deny the fact that they "print money" without having the backing is kind of retarded. Their Proof of Value system is an old dude with a button.

I don't care about how it "should" work or how it's "supposed" to work. They hit a button and money gets printed.

please, you must go back

Attached: 1536540800784.jpg (399x400, 13K)

>Why is decreasing the value of 300 million people's money bad
This is the rare look inside the mind of a psychopath. Aka the Jew.

reposting this
Have a read of the below, then we can get deeper if you want...I have to make sure you have a good foundation first.

t. I know you won't read it!

>In the modern economy
Yeah. It has no backing besides debt (basically imaginary anime katana points).
You can create value out of nothing. We created a bunch of made up terms to trick people into thinking debt = value.

top zozzle m8

>Most money isn't created by the Bank of England, but by corporate banks.
You... You do realize this is even worse right?
>Cabal of corporations with zero loyalty to the land or people controls the creation and value of money

Thanks. I hate it even more.

>We created a bunch of made up terms to trick people into thinking debt = value
This is correct on so many levels!

That what I am eluding to! Its SO much worse than most know! Its 14 pages please give it a read! It gets a bit technical/made up terms, but its the best 14 pages I have found!

I have more...

as soon as you get money invest it in something. Or put it in your bank. The interest offsets inflation. People who scream about QE being bad because of "inflation bro" are dunning kruger brainlets

I gave it a skim but I have it saved for later (currently phoneposting.
time to read up on QE when I get home I guess.

The QE money is not simply printed. That is debt money, with a credit! what is that credit? Taxes (at least in part), all the tax that collected doesn't even pay the INTEREST on the debt, let alone the principal. QE is putting generations in debt...To say its just printed is doing a disservice to the debt that will enslave people/generations deeper & deeper.
Check out 'The Grace Commision'
Also not completely related but check out 'Dirty float' its a forex term, interesting manipulation mechanism!

bankofengland.co.uk/markets/quantitative-easing-and-the-asset-purchase-facility

No point in reading how others think it works...let them tell you what there doing, (((they))) wouldn't want to commit fraud.
You can check your jurisdiction, but I think the BoE is the best source.