Reminder that linktards waited 2 years for a 25% pump while missing multiple x100+ moon shots

reminder that linktards waited 2 years for a 25% pump while missing multiple x100+ moon shots

Attached: linktardpoomission.jpg (1152x800, 182K)

youre right thats why i bought RLC and Mobius, might put some into Zap oracles too

So how many of those moonshots have you invested in OP

prob zero as he is still shit posting on an anime basket weaving board lol

> muh linkies
> $1000 eoy
> "fundamentally"

its all wrong

raiblocks (nano) was shilled here non stop. if you missed it you're probably a 2018 buyer carrying heavy bags

Post trades

They suckered ppl into buying link bags so they could finally dump

$0.43 eoy

>implying im not rich as fuck
LmAo

Link was overbought years ago, it will never maintain +1.00usd i will not extrapolate more than this because id rather watch the masses on biz suffer the reality. Mainnet does not give it value, mainnet for what? For who? Its going to dump back to 50 cents and i dont give a fuck cuz i literally never owned this shit. Buy the news, sell the mainnet, deluded linkies

Attached: Screenshot_20190503-055756_Chrome.jpg (1407x1222, 440K)

i know this is absolutely silly, but Link was one of the coins that lost the least during the bear market.
you can continue to gamble on any of the 100s of shitcoins that are cranked out every month, or you can be content with your steady gains in a market that's already highly volatile.

This, 40s for sure. This is legitmate opinion, not delusional pump fueled bs

damn you seem to know a lot about link despite calling it shit, mr.richfag

So apt. fuck

Bro. I know its pure shit, its not breaching 1.00usd, it will most definitely dump back to 60 after official mainnet then slowly bleed back to 40s, u may crack 1usd for a day or two but its not maintaining that bullshit. At the end of the day, this is a biz meme.

>Those crypic initial posts about raiblocks

Fixed for you, OP.

Attached: 1558031003684.png (1161x877, 485K)

Attached: eGocEWE.png (1215x836, 608K)

Trump was a Jow Forums meme and look what happened

so you bought it, right user? Show us your buy orders

Not to spoonfeed brainlets that should kill themselves instead, but just for the sake of fucking OP in the ass since he's a faggot as always, let's throw some numbers. There are very few projects that mooned like mad men vs 2000+ shitcoins on cmc, fewer if we take in consideration scammy pump and dumps with little to no volume (in which case either you flip bucks or can't sell at all and hold your bags till the end of time). These bunch of projects which mooned are literally shitcoin scams (see waltonchain and its fake giveaway, fucking cringe) so to pick a winner horse you literally had to throw a dice and hope for the best. Now, for the sake of simplicity let's say there were 10 moon missions on 2000+ candidates, you had 1/200 chance to randomly pick the right shitcoin, otherwise you would've got reqt and capitulate. This is gambling, go for powerball you fucking niggers. Personally, I'm more than happy to have DYORed and INVESTED in a solid project who climbed a bear market for at least 6 months straight, going from not even in the top 100 to the top 50-30, which, for logical reasoning, probably has a shitton of room to grow since the team didn't even remotely marketed the thing still and since it has one of the best tokenomics in the entire crypto scene, not to mention the plethora of other green flags and the absence of red flags which looks like are a constant in this crypto clown world. I'm not comfy, I'm fucking gold with link, and I'm not fucking selling pajeetOP.
Feel free to make a pasta out of this to BTFO all these poorfags who can't manage to accumulate a decent stack without giving head in this designated shitting board

Kek I rode Nano from $2 to $30 sold the top then lost all of that money betting on other shittokens. No fucking way OP made money if he's still here. We're all poor.

Were you even around in 2017? Have you even looked at the charts from back then? Literally everything mooned in 2017. EVERYTHING. Link was one of the worst performers out of all 2000+ coins during the 2017 bullrun.

based

based and transcended

Based and based pilled

read you're obviously new, as even mozzarella coin pulled a moon from 3 cents to $1.20. mozzarella coin and raiblock were heavily shilled here for months prior to the moonshot, so theres is no reason for anyone here to not have invested at least $100 into them.
crypto mooned in 2017 as a whole, as link was one of the worst performing coins. we are getting rejected at the first fib resistence line @$9400 (and thats even if we reach it) and then cryptobags will go nowhere until 2021-2022

I lived through 2017. It’s bullshit that everything mooned 100x.

mozzarella coin and raiblock were heavily shilled here for months prior to the moonshot, so theres is no reason for anyone here to not have invested at least $100 into them.

For jesus fuck sake, EVERY COIN was heavily shilled during the bull run. You'd need $10k in startup capital to invest $100 into every coin that got shill brigaded here in 2017. 4/5 went nowhere, the others pulled a 2x or 3x, only a select few like ripple, stellar, raiblocks, request pulled a 10x+. Even if you picked a winner, actually selling the top is basically another roll of the dice.

Mozzcoin didn't have fundamentals, Raiblocks didn't have fundamentals, everything was a gamble with shitty odds. LINK actually has fundamentals, solves a problem and has killer tokenomics. It's not rising on moon hype, it's rising because people are coming around to see its actual value as a technology. LINK is the sure thing in a sea of mirages.

so wat have been some successful alts over the last furlong?

i wouldt know, im quite new here.

>LINK actually has fundamentals, solves a problem and has killer tokenomics

This "problem" doesnt need a blockchain or decentralization. Any project can live without a decentralized bakery or blockchain based ice cream.

This. There was this salty as fuck Arabian user who bought the ICO, but Sergey dumped on the retards to cashout the sats at $20K per BTC.
The haji made a few threads, calling for a class action suit against Sergey, and was seething as FUCK. All the that, while the market was dishing out profits in the thousands percents.
Abolute hilarity!

>2 years
>20%
I bought in about a year ago, and i'm up 300% on my initial investment.

If you think they can’t live without oracles you sincerely and unironically don’t grasp the concept of smart contracts

>everything mooned in 2017
Define everything. I'm in since etherdelta, even mined and flipped fucking signatum, and if you think that everything mooned you probably fell for biz cognitive dissonance memes and didn't care to take a look at the charts. I know what mooned, its volume and timeframe. I agree with you that link was still a sleeping giant back then and nobody smart think that it was a quick shot. My point still stands, if you like to gamble go be a nigger elsewhere
>mozzarella coin and raiblock were heavily shilled here for months prior to the moonshot, so theres is no reason for anyone here to not have invested at least $100 into them
Yes there is, they were still only 2 of the infinite garbage shitcoins that were shilled here. You aren't putting the thing into prospect, your chances of picking a winner were still low as fuck. $100? Multiply it x100 and you had a chance to get a ticket for every shitcoin shilled heavily back then. So, do you invested 10k in 100 shitcoins and manage to hold to the moon and beyond? I doubt it, but feel free to btfo me by proving proof. Lurk moar

you retards can either contnue to jerk each other off to fat sergers or get into fucking MATIC the chad coin of this board and make MASSIVE GAINS

They can live with a json parser, it will be enough for the product.

What are you even talking about?

Oh no, another 'oracle problem' denier

hey could you post a chart of what 2018 looked like for those coins thanks

So what you're saying is LINK hasn't even mooned yet? So it's a good investment.

absolutely, positively based and linkpilled

Consider yourself checked

>they fell for the "the future is decentralized" meme
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NEW GEN BIZ IS SO DELUDED. ITS ALL A PONZI AND IT PEAKED IN 2017. YOU MISSED THE TRAIN. NON OF THIS GARBAGE IS EVER GETTING ADOPTED

based and linkpilled

LINK $1K EOY

Attached: 1557664650963.jpg (814x1136, 398K)

Is link the ethereum of 2016 but for 2019? Been out of loop since beginning of 2017

It's what makes ETH (and the rest of crypto for that matter) actually usable. See

Attached: 1557267110476.png (500x500, 242K)

You posted a frog and you'd me at lightning springs. Buying link desu

cya at the link marines yacht club user

*makerdao blocks your pass*
Linktards aren’t even looking into the wreckage they will face if makerdao solves it themselves.

>if

just remember you were warned.

Attached: 1557680602668.jpg (840x747, 98K)

maker is a fucking stablecoin not a decentralized oracle network

You got me with that caps lock, must admit