Sold my 30k Link stack for 35.5k RLC

This has been a big step for me , as i've been a Linkmarine for a while now, but i have gained some insights on the matter and herein i made the right choice.

Everyone is on their own journey, but i do highly recommend the Linkies to actually do own research on the matter, and come to your own conclusion, to take responsability.

Attached: chainlink.png (1027x245, 24K)

dont forget to buy Mobius and Zap oracles, both are ahead of chainlink!

thx sold 1 million links

>responsability
You blew it Pierre. I’m onto you.

Yes sirs, please to be taking big steps forwards in this life with RLC token sirs! Taking responsabilities in your super rich futures with riding moonshots to this exiting crypto tokens!

>tfw link is made obsolete by a sideproject

Attached: tapestry,940x-bg,f8f8f8-c,110,110,705,602.2.jpg (705x602, 65K)

wrong screenshot pierre

RLC is not about oracles, it will use chainlink but it will also be bigger than chainlink.

I sold all my RLC for linkies an hour ago

It quite literally doesn't need chainlink. It made it's own dOracle.

OP is a decentralized discord tranny or what we like to call it Dtranny

Is rlc the new fud of the month.
What happened to Oraclize? Mobius? Rhombus? Witnet? Enigma? Augur? Dentacoin?
Seems like every day now another project comes out of the woodwork to take a stab at chainlink. It'll fail, just like the others.

Attached: 1552592748432.jpg (934x776, 47K)

iExec made their own decentralized oracle. It's not using oraclize. It's actually decentralized. That's why it's scary for link holders.

> Mobius, Zap

See also Witnet, Augur, Corda, Oraclize, A8, Cryptlets, and Komodo. Honestly it's amazing that linkies can be so deluded as to think there's an oracle "problem". Are they so blinded by the cult of the fat russian that they think chainlink is providing something new? LMFAO

Best decision you ever made.

Attached: kek.jpg (576x768, 39K)

Thanks just sold 50k

LARP

that was a joke, son
you missed it

Forgot Maker, zap, Komodo. Hard to keep track of all of these shitcoins.
Decentralized oracles doesn't have a code only solution. It also requires a strong network. Chainlink is leagues ahead of anyone in business development, and will have the strongest network though incentives, data providers, and users.

Attached: 1554099537187.jpg (1020x977, 108K)

thanking you sir very generous for you tell us

You've listed several projects which bent the knee and now run Chainlink.

witnet was first to market! can't downplay first mover advantage!

>Chainlink is leagues ahead of anyone in business development, and will have the strongest network though incentives, data providers, and users.
This is blatantly false. iExec is far ahead in terms of business partners. network usage, data providers, dapps, developers, and more. LINK isn't even usable.

prime gilles would heem sergey

Capped

>using a LINK price from months ago
>hey guys i totally just sold my LINK, heres no evidence
>what?! No I wasnt paid to post this... much
RLC will bend the knee.

Attached: 91A45E4A-8965-4B5F-8EC9-9BB39E51EDB6.jpg (650x773, 169K)

Its not scary for link holders, you RLC shills are just false flagging us. Nobody is actually selling. You think one little announcement among countless others exactly like it is going to trump 2 straight years of weaponized autism? Not happening. You Jews will never get my LINKs! NEVER.
>muh RLC partnerships
SWIFT is the only one that matters. Komodo was the ChainLink killer last month, and it was Kleros before that. Get the fuck out of here or come up with some new tactics.

>hello, retard
The linkfags' attempts at memes are just as tasteless as their false flags are transparent.

Youre a dumb nigger

>tasteless
First week on Jow Forums?

>spews the 'weappnized autism' shit for a year now
>calls people on tactics
Your autism is kinda airsoft, brah. Get fucked!

RLC JUST MAKES THE BLOCKCHAIN OBSOLETE, YOU DUMB NIGGER