I just turned $10 into $500 with a couple 100x leveraged ETH/USD trades at prime-xbt.io

I just turned $10 into $500 with a couple 100x leveraged ETH/USD trades at prime-xbt.io

What shitcoins should I invest in?

RULES:

no LINK or other troll coins.

Attached: selfie.jpg (1932x2576, 367K)

100x leverage eth usd obviously

I just held my foreskin closed and let out pee thus causing my foreskin to blow up like a bubble of piss and then I ran around and ran into the kitchen and let go and it burst like a big mushroom cloud of piss all over my kitchen floor and then I came on here and LAUGHED at Mutthurt Mutts because they will never be able to puffer fish their foreskin and blow a big piss bubble at will with their foreskin because they don't even have one LMAO

XMR

Im too nervous to keep going long but i don't want to short and get BTFO

Go shit in your designated street and kys pajeet shiil.

my sides

Based

hey how does leverage work if your trade fails? I mean say you 100x times on eth rising against the dollar, but it falls instead?

i mean, dont you find you suddenly owe 100 times your initial investment in that trade?

t. brainlet.

You get liquidated the second price falls below a certain threshhold and the exchange market dumps your holdings.

if i place a $10 100x long, and it goes up 1%, I make $10 profit, if it goes down 1% I lose the $10

so you can only lose $10 but you can profit way more than that.

nice job user.
I've been making some nice profits from eth longs myself but Im not quite 50x.

If I can 2x one more time Ill have done my first 100x

so you need the price to go up 10% to make $100, or do 10 bad trades where the price falls 1% each time to lose $100, right?

problem is how volatile crypto is, constantly pumping and dumping way more than 1% in one day, and trading is 24 hours so your trade can get rekt while you sleep

lmfao this is what i imagine you white biz boys look like
incels

Yes that is correct.

you don't leave leverage trades open overnight. you'll never sleep.

my trades are generally somewhere between a few minutes and a few hours.

post a selfie so we can see what you look like.

I wont need to be pretty when I am rich and women are begging for a chance to get with me.

Maby req now?

NKN buy it on Idex if you’re a burger.

TRTL

just treat it like the $10 and 50x it again you larping faggot

Whatever you say bud

Attached: trades.jpg (2412x488, 150K)

Based McBasederson

>no LINK or other troll coins.

is that you in the pic?

is that a problem for you?

Redpilled

if yes, then you're the ugliest person i've ever seen. i would've much rather preferred a indian shitting in my face rather than seeing this ugly pathetic creature.

Post a pic of yourself. I guarantee you are uglier.

yeah post a selfie.

that's what I thought bitch.

You can probably look really good if you lose some weight, good luck :)

fucking kek

Attached: darkmarkus.jpg (692x612, 77K)

Bobby always dream of owning Lamborghini