Stop

Stop.
Take 15 minutes out of your life to watch this interview from Consensus this year.

youtube.com/watch?v=7DRj98hehzQ&t=156s

If you still do not understand that QNT will be top 5 within a year, you cannot be saved.
Godspeed, user.

Attached: Quant.png (1281x722, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@CryptoSeq/quant-networks-overledger-part-two-the-layers-of-overledger-ea23a7148af1
youtu.be/7DRj98hehzQ?t=319
gartner.com/en/documents/3909086
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AION is a shitcoin

Noice. my bags are quamfy.

Fuck CHainLink. Fuck AION.

ALL HAIL QNT.

Look at thesse kikes lmao
Enjoy your bags retard

Ok I was pretty content with fudding the shit out of this but Gartner means exposure is coming like never before.

The last crypto’s featured in a Gartner report?

LINK
BAT

QNT is $20m market cap. Biz, don’t fuck up.

What a bunch of sales waffle.
Never invest in a tech CEO who wears a suit.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190406-091811_Brave.jpg (1065x1034, 436K)

By saying this you actually mean:

Invest in the first crypto CEO that wears a suit and also is able to talk to other, bigger suits and make enterprise adoption happen for real.

Moronic.

Even Zuckerburg wears a suit now and I would have loved to have invested in Facebook as a startup

LINK is now at $319 126 213 MCap
BAT is now at $486 660 292 MCap

It's coming, and no-one knows when the lid will blow off. This will go like nothing else before it.

Quant's gonna be so fucking huge that the twat waffles fudding this project will look like bitches with dicks that can't get hard.

Let's just remember that CEO Gilbert:

- Founded the ISO Standard TC307 for the EU.
- Chairs the UK's national committee on Blockchain and Distributed Ledger technologies.
- Was head of security at the Ministry of Justice.
- Was Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) of Vocalink (MasterCard), where he was responsible for the Security of the UK's payment infrastructure for the Bank of England, covering BACS, FasterPayments, Link and Cheque and Credit Schemes.
- Had also held senior roles at HSBC, Ernst & Young and BP.

Gilbert is NOT fucking around.

Chainlink is all that matters frens. See the light already and join us.

Wrong.
They are not competitors, they can and probably will work together (they are both in Accord with lots of common partners/connected chains).

Also check market caps of ChainLink and Quant.
Now imagine how many Quant you can get for your stinky linkies.
Then check the supply of each coin.

Do you want to dream about lamboland for the rest of your life and believe in the 1000 EOY meme, or actually live it for real?

Choose wisely.

Attached: Capture.png (860x573, 914K)

redpill me on quant. what does it do, who are its competitors and why are they inferior, how does the token add to the value proposition, and with whom are they working?

Okay this is the very very short version, but I would suggest that you read Seqs medium articles on Quant - they're in 8 parts and answers your questions in an extremely good way.
You can start from Article #2 since #1 is just a beginners blockchain guide;

medium.com/@CryptoSeq/quant-networks-overledger-part-two-the-layers-of-overledger-ea23a7148af1

But since you are probably a biztard who cant be arsed to research by his own, I will break it down very bluntly for you.

What it does: Interoperability between blockchains using the blockchain OS OverLedger (currently about 10 blockchains able to interoperate and build mAPPS on (Multi-chain apps)).

Competitors:
None, really.
All other interoperability projects are blockchains themselves and add further complexity.

OverLedger can be integrated with three lines of code to let you pick and choose the best abilities of each blockchain.

The QNT token is used to pay for licenses to access OverLedger, transactions in mAPPS built on overledger etc, the video in OP explains this too.

I welcome you into the telegram channel Quamfy Lounge to learn more, you will not be disappointed.

checked and thanks for the share. perhaps see you in telegram

No problem, you're welcome.
I'd love see more pepes in the channel before this shit pops.

In the most basic terms, Overledger connects blockchains so they can easily 'talk' to each other. Businesses can slide between blockchains and communicate/trade with businesses which use different blockchains to them.

200+ clients currently using Overledger or building mApps on it. Top UK bank, US bank, government organisations have been teased. Mentions of companies with hundreds of thousands of employees. Confirmed to be working with the NHS, usecase to be disclosed soon. JP Morgan chain has been connected, presumably for a reason. Same with Corda.

Clients pay in fiat, which is converted to QNT using Treasury. The token keys are embedded in applications, and so authenticate users and authorise the use of aspects of the network. QNT is effectively the licence. Tokens used are locked from the circulating supply.

They've built their own blockchain too, for storing larger data through Overledger.

The CTO is now Chair of Hyperledger Quilt, to integrate Overledger into it. Other execs joined from HSBC, Rockefeller and Rightmove.

Tier 1 exchange under NDA. Should be added to Bittrex US too.

Quant will be unstoppable. Soon.

LINK is also good guys check out LINK if you like Quant

>top 5 within a year

Retarded. Go back to Mcdonalds if you actually believe this. Why? Simple:

> Big banks wont talk
> Not open source
> No crypto developer community. Have you seen the state of the community mapp store

Link will dump hard on mainnet like every other crypto mainnet ever

buy quant

i like link but dont get caught out

You say 200 clients are using QNT, then go on to say they pay in fiat to QNT

We know this is bullshit because the price is hemorrhaging day after day

How does it feel to hold concrete bags user?

Absolute state of brainlets. Now fuck off

250 building on it son, what happens when the MApps go live?

dont be a cunt and miss out when this thing pops

LINK will not dump. I like Quant and even thought about buying but LINK is good aswell just google it

I love link

I am going to buy it back after the mainnet dump

Very funny man. Stop funding. Link will not dump. Im not trying to make this thread all about LINK.

all im saying is that LINK is ALSO a good project

Wrong.

>Big banks are using OverLedger and are happy with it (confirmed by the Gartner report)
>Microsoft, Apple, IBM are all open source
>Who the fuck cares about crypto devs? These guys are enterprise focused, not running Jow Forums pump and dump schemes.

Very likely.
Now would be a good time for all in-linkmarines to diversify at least 10-20% of their stacks into Quant just for suicide insurance.

The treasury is not live yet, but will be in Q2 this year, which means SOON.

I am happy with recent price movement as it lets me keep adding to my stack (I'm still in the green mind you).

Contribute to the thread in some way or fuck off yourself.

Name a bank. You can’t

This ain’t stocks and shares, it’s crypto. Purists will never support it.

No basement dev community is another group who won’t support it.

^so that’s two major groups that won’t support Quant. Good luck with that. You really think your moonboys add much value? The best they can do is shill on biz kek.

Thanks for this user. It's nice to have 15 minutes of total garbage bullshit bluffing to confirm that this is a coin it's ok to ignore. Nice one!

Attached: cow holyjpg.jpg (600x400, 73K)

Oh man. This is just, total total horseshit. I could write a fucking class on "how to spot a scammer" illustrated solely by this video. Lol

Because banks always announce shit that they're using so that competitors can copy them. Right.
Banks will announce when banks feel like it - I don't give a shit as long as they use it and lock up tokens from circulation.

This is literally cryptos most well connected project. Period. They have a Rockefeller as director in the US for fucks sake. "Cool Vendor" status from Gartner report confirms that Gartner has spoken to Quants clients, and that Quants clients like what they are using.

What people on Jow Forums seems to fail to realize is that Quant is not aimed at them at all.
Much like ChainLink, this isn't a project meant for the crypto retards. This is enterprise level shit.

If you can't put 1+1 together then that sucks for you, buddy. Good luck trading shitcoins instead of holding a pice of the fucking standard of interoperability.

Thank you for your insight, user.
I'm sure Gartner and Oracle got fooled, but you surely didn't!

Lol and how do you expect to reach top 5 without any bank announcements?

>What people on Jow Forums seems to fail to realize is that Quant is not aimed at them at all.

Then gtfo faggot

This guy is a fucking charlatan

You need to take a good hard look at the medium article I posted earlier and get a better grip at this whole thing than just repeating buzzwords you've seen in previous Quant FUD threads, or stop posting in this thread.

Your FUD is retarded, and so are your questions.
Feel free to educate yourself and see the light, or at least stop shitposting.

Thank you most trusted user.
I am sure other Bizlets value your opinion higher than Gartners.

>Because banks always announce shit that they're using so that competitors can copy them. Right.
Banks will announce when banks feel like it

Which is likely never according to your first sentance. Enjoy holding your bags waiting for Q1 for some big bank to MAYBE make an announcement whilst the rest of the market is pumping

I don't give a shit if they announce it or not as long as they use it. You fail to see the scope and impact of this project, and the fault is on you.

>You've got a token, the Quant token, tell us how is that used within the operating system?
>[literal fucking handwaving]
youtu.be/7DRj98hehzQ?t=319
Prove me wrong, you can't. Either this token is flat useless or this dickhead doesn't even know what his own product does.

>he thinks that top 5 coins are ranked by real world usage

Or you could take your head out your ass for two minutes and read the tokenomics paper on their website, you retard.

What exactly in his explanation did you not understand?
Post it in bullet points and I will help explain it to you.

>You need to take a good hard look at the medium article I posted

You need to take a good look at my large cock I posted earlier up your ass

Then take a look at QNT price chart

Then look at the rest of the shitcoins pumping right now

Then start crying and enjoy your bags

>He thinks Enterprise level DLT adoption is a meme

Never going to make it.
Quant will be in the top 5 within a year.
Screencap this.

Yes, buy the coins that are already pumped.
Buy high, sell low.
Never change, Jow Forums.

Who da fuck calls it DLT? Only bluepilled faggots. It’s called cockchain, you faggot

Buy QNT and watch it drop lower and lower like it has done. Stay poor faggot

Screencapped.

That doesnt really work without some sort of consensus mechanism between the blockchains. Quant tries to solve this with its treasury which is basically a worse version of dPoS, so it isnt properly decentralized and thus not fault tolerant. Basically you have to trust Quant that the data its providing is accurate but that isnt useful in decentralized trustless networks.

Straight up retarded.
The Treasury is not a "worse version of dPoS".
I'm sure the Quant team would appreciate your input very much.

KEK

Either way I'm out, biztards, it was nice knowing you.
Linkmarines, we will meet in lamboland.
The rest of you will be doomed to forever poo in the street and not in loo.

>What exactly in his explanation did you not understand?
Maybe it's difficult for you, being ESL and all,but I understood everything he said. The problem is not my understanding, the problem is that absolutely nothing he said explains how his token represents value. It was literally a string of buzzwords. If he brought that little speech to a VC they would tell him to get fucked.
>We're quite excited
>It's quite innovative
Uh, ok.
>It really solves the enterprise usecase
How does it do that?
>and develop a community usecase
Ok well then how does it..
>We've got with our token a way we're enforcing security
What? In what way?
>The quant token is used to validate, verify, sign, every transaction that goes through overledger.
What. How can a token verify a transaction? What does that even mean?
>You need three things, confidentially, availability and integrity. Without that, security fails
Ok, and?...
>so we enhance security with the way we've archetek arca our operating system with the token [sic]
>And we're also using that as a means of value to transfer between different networks
THERE WE GO. Good look with "muh value transfer token" number 3618 lmao. Oh and by the way his vision of a stablecoin that can be transferred between network is bollocks.
>We can do that with our technology
This is a lie.
>We've got a secret that we're working on that's to do with transport
Skateboards I bet

Stay quamfy

>Take 15 minutes out of your life to watch this interview from Consensus this year.
two dudes who bought a consensus ticket giving an interview in the hotel hallway. holy fuck where do I buy?

Quant sponsored the event and was stationed next to IBM, AWS and DCG.
Did you change your ID or are there really this many retards on biz?

>Oh and by the way his vision of a stablecoin that can be transferred between network is bollocks

you dont like this bit do you, scares you. Imagine what bomb Quant is about to drop!

>IBM
Didn’t you faggots claim to have IBM as clients? Kekekek keep dreaming

For your information there are indeed more than 1 people in the world who think that you and Gilbert suck (each other off)

QNT is a proven scam and has not seen its "ICO dump" yet which is happening right now. It will go back to ICO price or below and stay there while the bullrun happens in everything else.

Shillbert lied about partnerships and exchanges to get the price high while he dumped on you.

That's the reality of the situation.

Show me proof that it's a scam.
Show me one scam that Gartner has shilled before.
I'll wait.

I can’t believe op is actually a representative of the quant community.

Absolutely and unequivocally exposed as a scam, OP blow the fuck out for wasting 2 minutes of our lives on waffle, 360 no scope dabbed on delusional OP who is never getting his money back.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190113-092855_Brave.jpg (917x547, 242K)

Right.
Brainlet.

Show us the Gartner report

Protip: you can’t. Kek

Kek
And I thought BearWolf and Drunk user increased the IQ of biz
EU adopting Standards put forward by a scam

Attached: IMG_20190517_042610_222.jpg (1200x791, 103K)

Copenigger

Attached: IMG_20190427_183311_769.jpg (1280x1051, 228K)

Yes, it is. Quant users 'stake' their tokens to use the network, but arent actually securing the network in doing so. Anybody who uses overledger places full confidence in Quant providing trustworthy data. This is totally antithetical to the protocols that govern trustless and decentralized networks.

Using kek repeatedly won't hide your plebbit dickface

So if I ask Gilbert about these companies he will confirm them all as client is that right?

>proven scam

meanwhile in reality...

>Gartner's Cool Vendor in Blockchain 2019
>Pay.uk Guarantor
>Hyperledger Quilt Reboot
>Chosen for Tech Nation's Cybersecurity Growth Programme
>Guy Dietrich (Rockefeller Capital)
>ADC Global Blockchain Summit Hackathon (IBM & Data61)
>INATBA
>Oracle Global Startup Ecosystem
>Amazon AWS
>Crypto Valley Top 50
>MOBI
>Crowdz & AllianceBlock partnerships
>AUCloud Partnership
>INTEROpen
>Global Legal Blockchain Consortium
>Exclusive partner to China Ministry of Commerce research hub
>TechStars (Barclays Accelerator)
>Barclays RISE
>Paolo Tasca, Colin Paterson, Gilbert Verdian, Jean Paul de-Jong
>HAW Hamburg Partnership (Dr. Skwarek)

Tell me again how Quant Network is a scam you utter faggot?

Show us the report.

Protip you can’t.

LOL

Oh, almost forgot, the cream, ISO Standard TC 307.

Tranny confirmed. My god how stupid are you?
>Stop
>Sucking
>Dicks

Biz doesn't deserve this gem. Keep bag holding shitcoins like V-ID, FTM, LTO that will die before EoY

I will ask Gilbert about this

you can get it here

I hope your tards don't get in and regret it for the rest of your lives

Its literally right there in front of you on a fucking platter and you're gonna miss it because you don't want it to be true hahaha

It's true.. Its all true, Just fucking accept it

Shame you can’t answer cos you know it’s bullshit. Well done user keep bullshit Gilbert must be proud

this is the weakest FUD I have ever seen. you can go buy the report for $500, or you can use your $50k per year membership to access it.

Are we seriously at the point of funding Gartner's?

Thanks for proving to everyone you don't know shit.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 4.06.43 PM.png (2366x1766, 358K)

*fudding Gartner's.

Have you read it? You paid money to read it kek. Hmmm.

>So if I ask Gilbert.
Go and Ask Lord Sergey for SWIFT. Go ahead, retard.
Absolute dogshit
If brainlets like actually followed the newss, You would easily spot where Quant is working

>can't read the report because it's fake
>you paid to read it

Pick one

>Absolute dogshit

Yes I agree the picture is that. So you’re saying those companies are working with quant right now? So if I ask Gilbert what you think he will say?

>The absolute state of Jow Forums

Never said it was fake, I asked for the link. And you linked me to a login page. You shilling a report and I bet you haven’t even read it yourself

Lol
>Using Kek
> So you are saying the pic is correct? Should I ask Gilbert?
Newfag get out!
Nobody is taking you seriously. You are a just cope you got rekt bagholdng

Attached: 1552948654275.jpg (1148x978, 325K)

Shame you can’t answer the question faggot. You defending some shit picture with some random logos on there who you seem to think are clients of quant. Then I ask if it’s real you have nothing but insults and no proof whatsoever. Yes fucking kek

that cringe intro ringing the bell was enough for me to know that this is a shitcoin scam and close the video

I gigld at that too but its not our savior gilberts fault that guys a weirdo

#AIONtheStandard

Enjoy your pump and dump bags faggot

These binance pump we are missing are out of control

Attached: download.png (1560x881, 39K)

Attached: 3BF63394-5F99-4F98-A59A-6654A6FCD508.jpg (500x338, 26K)

>Interoperability
>Aion
Pick one
Interstellar and Xor keep cock riding on WASM, EVM and Chainlink

Attached: IMG_20190516_213358_091.jpg (1170x930, 169K)

Gartner has already said the crypto bubble has popped and will never go up again. They are also a shit company, I used to work for them.

Enjoy the "UBER KEWL VENDOR" award while this shit dumps to zero. Can't believe you low IQ Pajeets are falling for this worthless ERC-20 token scam. It has NO USE, NO BLOCKCHAIN.

IT'S A SCAM!!! KEK

>OMG USELESS ERC 20 SCAM
Cope harder

Attached: IMG_20190517_045045_774.jpg (863x638, 132K)

What’s your ICO price again?

>Oh, almost forgot, the cream, ISO Standard TC 307.
HAHAHAHA. Go ahead user, explain what this is. You can't, because you are DAZZLED by technical sounding bureaucratic buzzwords.What companies use this standard? Is Bitcoin built to it? Is Ethereum? Get fucked brainlet.