Fake Tulip Trust address belongs to Roger Ver

memo.cash/post/9d41091fd659287c496c239b3b43000f8b7949dc98bcdc54cca5a501a3062dd6

CSW tried to "prove" he's satoshi in front of a judge by randomly selecting a few bitcoin addresses that he claimed were his.
Unfortunately this one belongs to Roger Ver instead, lmfao.
Roger just signed this message, Sanjay btfo again

Attached: 1545690631500.jpg (250x250, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brainwallet.bchtools.app/#verify?vrAddr=16cou7Ht6WjTzuFyDBnht9hmvXytg6XdVT&vrMsg=Address 16cou7Ht6WjTzuFyDBnht9hmvXytg6XdVT does not belong to Satoshi or to Craig Wright. Craig is a liar and a fraud.&vrSig=G39S6i4XsfQnixN5ePMjVPboWvGXdnW8xFFAXiwEriZFCclflbD7umP58u3Sl+dvvXC5BxBrRNkTMNf92O1UIXw=
twitter.com/kurtwuckertjr/status/1129115000591835136
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CREG YOU FUCKING MONGLOID

ABSOLUTE SHITHEAD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fake and gay.

Attached: wrong sig.png (617x505, 24K)

Based Ver

Real and based

Attached: verifiedfraud.png (611x507, 42K)

can't he go to jail for lying under oath or some shit at this point?

No it does not. If you read the court files in wich this adress is listed, you will see that this adress belongs to Uyen T Nguyen

brainwallet.bchtools.app/#verify?vrAddr=16cou7Ht6WjTzuFyDBnht9hmvXytg6XdVT&vrMsg=Address 16cou7Ht6WjTzuFyDBnht9hmvXytg6XdVT does not belong to Satoshi or to Craig Wright. Craig is a liar and a fraud.&vrSig=G39S6i4XsfQnixN5ePMjVPboWvGXdnW8xFFAXiwEriZFCclflbD7umP58u3Sl+dvvXC5BxBrRNkTMNf92O1UIXw=

Attached: 1557063079946.jpg (2048x1062, 170K)

Say it to my face

Attached: 82C31A1D-BBCB-4D2E-B699-77034AFA5D80.jpg (798x436, 53K)

I fucking love this timeline

That fat piece of shit will probably try to sue a bitcoin address.

>you will see that this adress belongs to Uyen T Nguyen

Any reason why she'd be calling Craig a fraud?

I have no idea, but I have the popcorn ready. Might be bad blood over something

So unbelievably based.

Yeah sure, "belongs".

WTF MY CHAINLINK IS GONE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"Upon further inspection, these addresses were appended to a larger document, and not added to the court by Craig. The claim that Craig said these addresses were his is false. Interestingly, that address has connections to Silk Road, and the druglord still has his private keys."

twitter.com/kurtwuckertjr/status/1129115000591835136

Come on craig isnt that stupid. He did this on purpose

where are the sv shills? i want to hear their explanation for this! i wnat them to tell me how will craig prove he is satoy and overthrow btc and take them to the moon.

Attached: satoshi-not-impressed.jpg (725x483, 96K)

see
Sanj followers are epitome of eternal COPE

Bump

Its already been debunked. Craig didnt submit those addresses, someone else did. That address is tied to the silk road so whoever owns those keys(roger) is going to jail lmfao
U mad?

>someone else did
who would submit addresses for him come on

I dont know dude. But craig is not that stupid. Dont be so naive

>Craig didnt submit those addresses, someone else did.
LMFAO the damage control is pathetic. It wasn't Craig, it was his lawyer.
Face it, he's serving time for perjury soon

i'm not convinced i have yet to see anything from him that shows any sign of above average intelligence.

Sanjay is dumb as shit

it was plaintiff

based

First roger moves hash power to BTFO Bitcoin SV now he's BTFOing Craig with key signatures. Is Craig just roger's bitch now?

They aren't his addresses, he didn't submit them to the court.

Ok buddy. Speaking of prison hows ur bcash fan conman john doing? LMAO

are you fucking retarded, or deliberately obtuse? Its signed and submitted by the fat fraud to the fucking court itself, as 'proof' of his Turnip Trust. Not that any of the rest is any more credible, rnd collection of old Mt Gox addresses etc. or, m-maybe someones forging Cregs signature on official court submissions now?
>oh the irony

Attached: WhoSignedThisThen.jpg (632x858, 365K)

>Its already been debunked. Craig didnt submit those addresses, someone else did
Because some paid twitterfag on nChain's paycheck said so?

It's Craig's own signature on this document.

Attached: 9-9ad6cbfbde.jpg (903x1278, 294K)

Remember, Craig is a fucking moron who can barely program. Lied about his degrees. Lied to everyone who has ever spoken to him. Contradicts himself constantly and was outted as a fraud years ago. Yet, people STILL believe him

Attached: craigmeme.png (2000x1757, 837K)

That isn't Jimmy's signature, dude.

Damn, he didn't even remove the comments. Just replaced two words for some reason. What an embarrassment.

Look at the half-assed doodle below.

whoever wrote uygen T nguyen was a man not a woman kek

no, thats Uyen Nguyen. BSV being BSV, I was expecting to find thats actually a pre-op Jimmy, but, idk if there is any connection, Jimmy img was rnd (when maybe confucing) Honest
yup, thats the money shot

Forgot a new line.

bump