Only 4.6k people care that link announced mainnet. Why is there so much delusion in this place...

Only 4.6k people care that link announced mainnet. Why is there so much delusion in this place? May be the biggest fud is that this place is just an echo chamber occupied by a bunch of NEETS sitting alone in their rooms all day dreaming so hard about "making it", that they actually convince themselves that they know something no one else does. NOBODY CARES ABOUT LINK. To think there will ever be enough demand to get it any higher than 6-7$ just shows how disconnected from reality this place has become.

Attached: 20190516_215353.png (720x1280, 480K)

Sage

The way OP capitalises NEETS and NOBODY CARES ABOUT LINK really makes me feel more uncomfortable about my investment in LINK. I think I should sell.

You're 12. Stop posting.

We’re just really early pal

We are the early adopters

Attached: 7B3FD319-DA89-4908-BF48-2FD922A7DD91.jpg (960x690, 122K)

Link has been always about selling those heavy ICO/early adopter bags, nothing else.

This is unironically bullish
Big names involved and a 2x pump with only 4k users?
It can only go up.

link can't do onchain sgx
rlc makes it obsolete

Imagine the volume when they figure it out

>few people know about chainlink exists
>this is supposed to be a bad thing
This is how early investors get rich, nigga

Json parser that can't do onchain SGX

quality over quantity, maybe?

feels so good to get rid of the shackles that fucking flannelman put on me. MATIC is the new singularity, you either in on it or youre a retard.

Sergey owns 65% of the supply. Smart money will never pour millions into this shit and make this random guy the first trillionnaire.

>needing normie money to buy for price to explode
Derivatives. Insurance. F500. Price increase will come from adoption, and the ones adopting chain link are not normans

jesus christ the level of brainlet fud is really low

i can only hope it stays under $1 so i can bag more

>65% of the supply owned by single man
>weak fud
kek you have room temperature IQ

>implying $6-$7 on a $0.20 cent investment isnt a spectacular return

And? I see highly technical videos getting similar amount of views and they teach you how to operate things that already make billions in returns like enterprise networking equipment or servers. LINK is one of those. Normies just see the end product, they never actually learn or care how it works behind the scenes, the same reason most of you don't know most of the internet runs on fucking erlang lmfao.

Attached: 1557888892626.jpg (3384x3616, 597K)

It's an enterprise product you dumb nigger. It isn't marketed to normies like you because it's not for you. There is nothing you can contribute to the network. Biz only found it due to collective autism and is going along for the ride.

as someone heavily involved in the VC game, "it's an enterprise product" is the go to excuse for start ups that have no idea how to get customers and never will get customers. It's a lazy and well known scam. Link has no value without network effect. Enterprises will NEVER use it unless it somehow gains network effect first, which it won't cause it's a cashgrab scam.

Link's CEO is some neckbeard fat slob who makes "major announcements" in an untucked oversized plaid shirt.

That's really all I need to know about this fuckin joke of project.

Are there any altcoins that have CEOs who aren't some Indian guy or some complete slob?

hey watch your mouth, that's the first trillionnaire you're talking about

in reality the number is actually lower. you see, a view counts when a video is watched for a certain amount of time. there are probably only 1k real followers, likely even less, who watched this multiple times, with the occasional stray views from some randoms.

Al Borland is not a trillionaire.

Seriously though, is this a joke post? Does this absolute slob actually dress like this and look like this when he's representing his company?

What a complete fucking embarrassment.

>he thinks link is customer facing
delet this bread

>May be the biggest fud is that this place is just an echo chamber occupied by a bunch of NEETS sitting alone in their rooms all day dreaming so hard about "making it", that they actually convince themselves that they know something no one else does. NOBODY CARES ABOUT LINK
You're only just coming to terms with this fact now? Kek I havent dabbled in this overshilled piece of shit for 18+ months.

Take a load from me, fren.
I'll pump it to $1k eoy.

i understand OP its okay that youve never been early for anything

You do realize that Jow Forums is one of the very first adopters?
Just trying googling smart contracts or even chainlink, hardly anything comes up on normie sources. Similar to BTC in the early days.

Attached: 1557880725416.png (390x390, 112K)

>chainlink has marketcap if 300mil
>early
>no product
>no users
>300mil marketcap
>Sergey owns 65% of this marketcap
>early
>Sergey is 1/5 of trillionnaire with 0 users

How many people cared about Google when it went live? Not many.

>No one cares about chainlink
>But your not an early adopter

>No one knows what chainlink is
>But I know it's a scam

>Price is going to dump on mainnet
>Everything is already priced in.

This should be stickied