I NEED TO ACQUIRE MORE CRYPTO NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE GIVE ME WAYS TO MAKE CRYPTO NAAAAAOWWWWW I CANT MISS THE BULLRUN...

I NEED TO ACQUIRE MORE CRYPTO NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE GIVE ME WAYS TO MAKE CRYPTO NAAAAAOWWWWW I CANT MISS THE BULLRUN I'M FRANTIC I MUST ACQUIRE MORE BY ANY MEANS
THERE HAS TO BE A WAY IM SRSLY CONSIDERING KNEEPADS AT THIS POINT BUT NO THERE MUST BE A WAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CANT MISS IT AGAIN ITS NOTFAIR I MUST ACQUIRE MORE CRYPO

Attached: .jpg (700x900, 74K)

You have a year before the bull, just chill.

it's happening right now and a year isn't a long time either
1 year of waging = able to save 3000 USD which ISNT ENOUGH TO MAKE IT AND IT WILL BE TOO LATE AGAINNNNNNNN

rip

maybe not a year, but this pump is not organic

AAAAAAa thre must be a way
Ive even been signing up to ico pajshit airdrops

Attached: .jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Faucets

>faucets
what am supposed to do it a billion times

Attached: 15447995.png (500x500, 33K)

just blackmail darknet dealers bro

last time I needed more crypto I mined a shitcoin (trtl) when it was new, mined like 50 million in a week, waited until its first moon, then dumped hard.

just do that, it isn't hard, it's literally the easiest time to accumulate wealth in all of human history.

there's the fomo we wanted to sell into. thanks op

How? Knowing my luck I would end up getting some kingpin busted and my entire family alughtered for the DEA who i hate anyway wtf i'm growing increasingly manic desu i can't miss another bullrun

Attached: 19s.jpg (116x125, 3K)

I've made at least 1k from faucets over the last year

>disbelief.post
microsoft btc id, azure, wholefoods, ebay, casper labs, starbucks, BAKKT testing by june/july
go ahead and buy put options.

Attached: 55882388_644711305968517_7249014968618582016_n.png (500x334, 372K)

What faucets?
Ive been here long time but desu im just a wagie
I dont have a good computer. 12 year old chinkpad

well son, it looks like leverage is your only way out. Just get as many credit cards as possible, budget minimum payments, and flee the country if you position fails or you make your gains.

Don’t worry...when the whales dump so fucking hard that the pink wojaks don’t have time to even be posted, you’ll have your chance

Attached: 58209F23-5A80-4D71-A4C5-3A074F8AFBB9.jpg (958x1434, 256K)

tons, all over, I got like $50 of ark, like $20 of IOST, $100 of 0xBTC, $40 BAT, and a shit ton of others I don't remember. I always sell the shitcoin ASAP and convert to BTC or ETH.

Ive made a lot from faucuets/airdrops as well. I stick to the ones that look the most legitimate. Look around. Coinbase Earn, Blockchain.com, Brave, LBRY, earncrypto.com. Theres lots of coins you can sell your KYC to but I tend to stay from them tho they do appear legit. Like Metalpay and others.

AAAAAAAa
I have already done this as much as i can over the past year. i had to change phone number desu because they keep ringing me to collect but you cant go to jail for debt anymore so i have to make it or its game over.
You mean airdrops? I did those too. Done the bat stellar ones etc

Attached: 152.jpg (586x524, 42K)

I did all of the coinbase earn ones and tried doing the blockchain one twice kek thanks for advice though friendo

Attached: 4.jpg (324x438, 24K)

honkpill: none of the pumps have ever been organic.

Make a shitcoin CDO swap and sell it to goldman.

Desu I made a shitcoin troll token 2 years ago called JPMC and sold it for 4~ eth @ 1k eth then
you might remember it if you posted back then the idea came from a biz thread

Buy Holochain and TRX. They are still very cheap if you only have a few dollars left.