LINK

Can you explain to me what kind of autistic chart you damn retards have drawn on LINK?
>inb4 pre-singularity
Seriously it’s absolutely a nonsense.

Attached: FB27742F-43CD-4492-9F29-3771D2431B66.png (828x1792, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V4gDfl90GC0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Accumulating while testing weekly support.

its a gigantic cup and handle lol

It’s all true. A group of autistic nazis on an anime board got ridiculously rich because of a man named assblaster.

Attached: 8DED149D-789C-4863-A3F4-2D0A6E59A7C9.png (595x347, 176K)

look at the USD value chart

Some dumbass who knows nothing about trading bought at top of RSI and MACD

This means stupid money is entering the game

>a man
that's disinfo

Some genius who doesn’t believe in Magic meme lines that have literally no application to the circumstances that LINK is in

no I get it, it's a good long term bet. If he would have had entry level trading education, he could have got 2 or 3 more %....but when you buy 1 million usd of LINK, I guess you are preparing to moon regardless

Accumulation. Zoom out.

dunning kruger: the post

A bunch of people accumulating to sell the news 15 days from now, myself included

I assume its either dumb money or the timing of some social media promotion that triggers a buy at those RSI. Or it could merely be some hedge fund or rich person acting on a report they've received and don't necessarily want to risk the time to buy at lower levels.

Topkek, 110 IQs struggling to handle it

Why would you ever by at an RSI of 80 though?

I'm going with a person with cash wanting to get in for long

why? more vol in btc

>Why would you ever by at an RSI of 80 though?
unless it's already in a massive pump you legit FOMO

As if someone with that many shekels believes in pajeet indicators.

>zoom out
It’s literally the chart from LINK’s ICO, you turbo faggot.

Charge your fucking phone, scum
Also we trading in USDT, PAX,etc.
The value in Bitcone is just a byproduct on mainnet. Brainlet

would it be wise to trade .5 BTC for link? Is it bad timing right now? should I wait for another BTC pump?

I monitor link 12-16 hours a day for past few months. It is really difficult to time, especially the past few days

If you are going in, it might drop 15% any minute but will recover in next few weeks....according to my pajeet lines anyhow and experience.....If you don't feel good losing the money, don't do it and only invest in something if you believe in it and understand it and are going long if you have no experience

youtu.be/V4gDfl90GC0

I swear movies will written about this