My brother in law is a taxi driver. He made me show him to how to buy 5000 Cardano...

My brother in law is a taxi driver. He made me show him to how to buy 5000 Cardano. He then keeps texting me every 1hr about the price movement and is glued to his phone.

I made the mistake of telling him my stack (51 bitcoins). He thinks I’m sort of a rich genius.

He then told everyone in our family about my stack. I think I fucked up.

Wtf shall I do?

Attached: 884CD20D-EDE3-4D31-BC11-57EBD002A20E.png (1634x827, 271K)

literally never tell anyone how much crypto you have

>taxi drivers buying in

time to sell

Kys

>I think I fucked up.
You did. Never tell your family about your stack, or your gains.

I think you are larping though, because I don't believe someone with 51 btc stack wouldn't already know this rule.

Break down in front of them and tell them all you were lying to make him think you were cool. Tell them you gambled away all your money on something stupid like that dragon coin from last year. Go back to enjoying life.

Yeah I slipped up. Humans make mistake and now the whole family think I’m some sort of undercover millionaire.

low hanging fruit who thinks hes an expert buying in is great news - dump bags on them i say

>1 billion each

Attached: IMG_20190503_173330.jpg (4208x3120, 3.05M)

Lame attempt to get people to buy the this top.

tell him you were just kidding. you must be arab though if your brother drives a taxi

Just say you lost everything shorting.

>we wuz nites n shiet

>the mistake of telling him my stack
Idiot. My wife doesn't even know how much I hold.

save for internet strangers, they deserve screenshots of your mobile wallet

you fucked up. now they'll all ask you to invest and get unreasonably angry when you don't want to help or do actually help but don't achieve desired results. also they will start to assume things about your finances and get jealous.

Make sure you tell them how Bitcoin Green is the real Bitcoin. Make PowerPoint presentations about it and force them to watch. They'll work out that you're worth something between dogshit and a pile of trash, and then never slip up again

Is it shit?

I will kill your family for 10 btc

Choose any shitfork of Bitcoin and pretend you're stupid enough to think that you bought Bitcoin. Super Bitcoin, Bitcoin Incognito, Bitcoin Private- it doesn't matter which one

Or better, BSV. It's more believable you fell for it, at the same time proves that you're a retard.

This. I actually regret mentioning chainlink to a couple friends now. I know it's gonna bite me in the a** in a years time

ghost your family
don't tell them where you're going don't ever talk to them again

this is genius

My grandma ones told me about IOTA,when I told her I look into Crypto. kek

What the fuck are you babbling about?

>My grandma ones told me about IOTA,when I told her I look into Crypto. kek
She told me to look into IOTA in terms of investing.
Im not even joking.

This. Ffs.

Just tell him you were lying to flex. It’s simple

>telling people about your stacks

Attached: 1533959624967.png (953x1282, 753K)

>talking to my cousin and he’s absolutely shitfaced
>tells me about his brother in law
>says his brother in law showed him how to buy crypto
>tells me his brother in law has 51 bitcoins
>i know the kid, hes a weak ass bitch
>patiently wait for a new bitcoin ATH
>come in with the gang, we got ski masks
>demand this kid too send me all his btc
>he does
>xfer out into XMR
>we all split 51 million United States Dollars

Attached: ECF736A3-9099-4C58-96FE-19D5F81147B1.png (600x583, 202K)

Is your gran a refugee?