Boomers gone wild

Whats this 73 year old doin now?

>I can imagine him hiding in some bushes alongside frogs and snails on an island in the Bahamas while being hunted down by police. All while coming off a shitty (((legal))) bathsalt high of his lol

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-17-00-00-18-025_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.png (1080x1920, 1.2M)

Pulling off a publicity stunt.

He just got arrested by feds.

When you see the news break you better buy Quant

The most based man i've ever seen

Based? The man MARRIED a NIGGER PROSTITUTE.

>MARRIED a NIGGER PROSTITUTE
BASED MADLAD

I REPEAT: ONE OF THE MOST BASED MEN I'VE EVER SEEN

He did it for us to, what a savior

John is..... undeniably fucking based. What a life

Stop being racist.

what did he do? someone redpill me

McAfee is the opposite side of the coin to Craig Wright
McAfee is a likeable psychopath where as Craig is just a fucking faggot lmao

This...

Absolutely this

word on the street is he married a nigger prostitute

ABSOLUTELY BASED

i wish him well. he's a cool old man. i hope i'm that cool when i'm 73.

in the past he killed some people and got away with it. this time its probably something financial. either market manipulation or tax evasion. he also pays 3/10 prostitutes to shit in his mouth. that's not illegal but I would like it to be.

when you love eating shit, you might as well marry something that looks like shit

Attached: 1550192612548.jpg (300x300, 14K)

Reddit teenagers hate the guy, based 30 year old boomers love the guy cause they they know if they could they would love his life. He's a fucking crypto rebel pirate.

Anyone gonna make a movie about Dan Larimer or Vitaliks life?

I thought he was awesome until I watched the documentary and saw how disgusting his harem of prostitutes was. some of the ugliest bitches I've ever seen and he not only had to pay them for sex but he ate their shit. hard to look past that desu.

Murdered at least 2 people. Has prostitutes shit into his mouth for fun. Drug addict. Has raped at least 1 woman.

These are all facts.

>that's not illegal but I would like it to be.
kek. I love this place.

We need to get him in office