The last episodes ever airs today, are you watching?

The last episodes ever airs today, are you watching?

Attached: 1542747016731.jpg (1920x1080, 281K)

What show is this?

ZIMBABWE

I remember watching this back in like 2011 holy fuck how time flies

>crypto currency will be dropped in this episode, next moon.

dont you mean 2007?

rip 12 years of dank nerd jokes

Atleast 4 of these 7 people are jewish

Literally and unironically one of the worst shows ever created. Try watching some of it without the laugh track

Yeah 3 on the right definitely are kikes, maybe the blonde too but she hides part of her features. Looks like she sounds annoying though. Is this one of those mind control shows where the ugly jews get pretty goy girls and are super intelligent and everything they say is followed by hypnotic laugh track conditioning ques?

Pretty much but they are also portrayed as extreme cuckolds that get cheated on all the time by chads.

How do I short soicore?

Masons and Jews use this show to create a culture of Godlessness while putting forward Jews as intellectuals, and the great deception that the earth is round.

Attached: 0c42f9bd088406d0e906e84ae1e64567-flat-earth-proof-conspiracy-theories.jpg (236x236, 9K)

>watching (((talmudvision)))

Not going to make it

Imagine is 2009 and you are watching this absolute shit show instead of mining BTC

Heh, I didn't think they'd actually go ahead with it. Glad I threw out my tv a decade ago.

but user, if you get a nice 130k/year job at a university in california, you can marry an actress in her 30s who's had so much life experience you will never be bored from her stories. And she can proudly claim she's married to a genius ;)

I'd rather contract aids and hep c

Attached: 1517418479566.jpg (988x1059, 161K)

Hell fucking no. Bout time this junk dies

I plan on making millions by clicking buttons trading coins. I'll skip Jewish roasties.

damn!! My all time favorite show, favorite character was always sheldon ;D
Would really love to own a full collection of these characters in the nearest future. Thankfully, owning collectibles digitally will be made possible via the ECOMI Collect App

Fuck no and fuck this show. It was an abomination that didn't need to exist. Now take your shit tastes back to /tv/.

The show's fanbase in a nutshell.

I remember watching this show with Jow Forums back when they had a Bitcoin episode.
Good times.

lol imagine being such a fucking loser you wasted any amount if your life watching this pile of trash. go fuck yourself op cause you never fucking an actual woman if you like this show

This

>and the great deception that the earth is round.

My nigga, Earth is not flat! That’s also a deception. A psy-op to get normies thinking we are retarded, it’s to discredit us as stupid conspiracy theorists and any other alt earth theories. Such as hollow earth. Research it bub. This is the real deal.

>7777

Attached: 1540846723755s.jpg (125x125, 3K)