Proof of Binance using fake wash trading bots

Your order on Binance will never get filled on coins with a single sat spread, such as HOT, unless ALL of the liquidity at the price point is filled.

I.e. the spread is 17/18 sats and you set a sell order at 18 sats. There's currently 250,000,000 HOT of liquidity at 18 sats. So eventually, once 250,000,000 HOT is filled, your sell order should cycle to the front of the order-book queue, ready to be filled. Right? Wrong. 250,000,000 or one trillion, the order will never get filled (unless the price increases to 18/19 sats), as the market-making bot jumps the queue, allowing Binance to endlessly wash trade.

Attached: volume not safu.png (678x381, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QdwyM9wswTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> proof you're a burger

Fuck off currynigger, third worlders not welcome ITT.

sheesh how new are you bruv, everyone know dis already

>the market-making bot jumps the queue
is this true?

thats not true

Longer than Binance, you nigger.
Try it for yourself. Set a small sell order and watch the buying volume. It should get filled after roughly 44 BTC worth of HOT is bought.

But I literally just successfully sold HOT at 19 sats a few days ago without a bot jumping the queue. If they did this orders would never complete because bots would always screw it up, killing the whole exchange.

>2019
>discovering binance is a bucket shop

eurocuck here
but you're still a burger, salty

This is done on every single coin on every single exchange
That's why I just limit buy and set sells accordingly

Chinance is a scam. You should know.

gfy, the only scams in the crypto right now are from usacucks exchanges

gotta love the new money

>2017 half of biz praising the czbots

I don't believe you. I've tried this quite a few times. Had an order hidden behind 50 BTC of sell orders, and around 500 BTC of volume later (trading in the same spread), my order was untouched.
My English syntax clearly isn't native, you absolute retard.

Chinks are on the same levels as Jews.
The gweilo are naive but trustworthy

So you're an indian, how's doing Craig Pajeetoshi?

i am white brother, relax

Bots have the same position in the queue as regular traders, they're not granted any privilege other than the speed of execution. I doubt the veracity of your claims, though I haven't checked it myself. How exactly did you measure the buy volume? By studying the trade history or otherwise?

Be more subtle next time, Binance shill.
>Bots have the same position in the queue as regular traders
No, they don't. If they did, I would be driving a Lambo right now just from trading the spread on HOT over the past few months.
>How exactly did you measure
I didn't log the trade history over the entire day. I tracked the volume. You don't have to believe me. Go try it yourself.

>I didn't log the trade history over the entire day. I tracked the volume.
I'm asking how you how you measured the volume. Total volume =/= buy volume.

>No, they don't. If they did, I would be driving a Lambo right now
If that was true and bots had a priority queuing, people would use it to their advantage because it's extremely easy to code your own Binance trading tool if you know something like Java or Python, it's not secret knowledge. That's why I have my doubts.

I don’t care if you believe me. I did it and got into BTC, then ETH. I just wish I’d sold my HOT at 40+ sats or even the 23 sats it was selling for a week earlier.

Think about it! If the bots always got priority, the only trades on the whole exchange would be between his the bots. Binance does tons of shady shit, but they aren’t going to make their exchange unusable.

There are not binance shills, indian, stop projecting
Craig IS NOT satoshi
Watch this tutorial:
youtube.com/watch?v=QdwyM9wswTQ

It’s nearly impossible to trade the spread on HOT because of the low volume and massive buy/sell walls at each sat increment. It can take forever for an order to complete, but they will as long as there are enough buyers or sellers at that price.

This is probably false. If there were order book skippers, what determines the order of the skippers? If bots could skip, then bots would be in an infinite loop skipping each other and no order would get executed.

What does exist is hidden orders by market maker bots which execute faster than humans. For example, book has 15 and 17 sat sat buy orders. You sell enough to dump 17 sat and then all of a sudden you trickle into 16 sat, even though it is invisible in the order book. Even with market sells which are supposed to be instant, market maker bots still intercept those.

They don't jump the queue, there is no queue. The market making bots place a bunch of minimum order size orders. Then they just increase those order sizes by editing the order they already placed.

This ensures you will never get filled.

ps: you're welcome

/whale.

this would be illegal in regulated exchanges but its rife in crypto

>there is no queue
There is, in fact. When many users place an order at the same price, the earliest order gets filled first. But I think OP just mistook the total volume for the buy volume.

Also, you can't "edit" the order. You have to cancel and resubmit it. Source: I've read the API description

there's supposed to be a line but in reality there is no line.

And Binance has it's own set of APIs for their internal market making bot that can edit orders.

not impossible but yeah it takes a while to get filled. But I've been filled on DENT at 13 sats and sold at 15/16....takes a LONG time you have to be fucking patient....cannot be an autist...so ymmv

I've watched the queue in action many times and I've never seen an indication that it's being altered. OP needs to check his methodology before drawing conclusions because total volume =/= buy volume, it's not enough to look at the candle volume alone.