Mcafee is in jail like I said. CZ soon. Then on May 17 the final proofs come out

Don’t doubt me again pussies. Also kek at the people trying to claim perjury on a document I sent in February. The real document containing the tulip trust comes tomorrow.

Be ready.

Attached: 78C88BFE-7CC6-4318-B4B4-C9B5B49FDE30.jpg (500x282, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QdwyM9wswTQ
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chef-prepared-curry-after-wiping-7745790
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> RLC
> Rheinmetall
> Craig is satoshi
omg what is this, the night of the living pajeets?

Fuck off racist core cuck. BSV is a token for all races. Don’t like it? Good. Have fun missing out. I’m sorry that Craig is not a white supremacist. Stick to anarchy virgin.

CLEAN YOUR ASS INDIAN

I’m not Indian, but I am Muslim and I guarantee I’m cleaner than you you ugly autistic virgin who cleans his ass with only toilet paper. Keep walking around with shitstains you absolute filthy disgusting whiteboi.

Are you that Muslim guy who keeps posting the pregnant Sergey pasta?

> Craig pajeetoshi switched to bangladesh because indian pajeets are too expensive
Please watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=QdwyM9wswTQ

I know you're larping, but what are wet wipes?

Also good job getting that fecal matter everywhere, you filthy fucking degenerate.
>Chef prepared curry after wiping bottom with his bare hands 'for cultural reasons'
>Mahbub Chowdhury, from Swindon, Wilts, had an empty bottle in his kitchen which inspectors discovered was covered in fecal matter.
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chef-prepared-curry-after-wiping-7745790

I'm a Muslim man but I have to admit that pregnant Sergey really turns me on. I keep fantasizing about putting my seed inside him and watching new life grow... We get married, he gives birth, and we raise that baby under the blessings of Allah. I want to hold hands with Sergey, and looking into his eyes say 'I love you.' I think of myself taking our son to his first day at school, watching that strong and masculine boy develop amazing computer skills like his dad.

Sergey would be the ideal partner for any man wishing to start a family. His great genes give him a combination of assertiveness, strength, and intelligence. If Sergey is able to get pregnant, he has to have a uterus; if he has a uterus, he can only be a woman in the eyes of Allah. ALLAHU AKHBAR!!!

Ok, I can't hide this anymore. It's coming from deep inside of me... this desire to shout...

I'M A GAY MUSLIM AND I HOLD CHAINLINK! Yes, and I am not the only one. I was attracted to this community because of the feeling of brotherhood that it creates. Together we are one. We are above gender divisions and categories. Chainlink, as you know, is a gay sex position where men stick their dicks into each other's asses to form a link.

Today, I declare Chainlink to be the currency of the LGBT community.

I'M GAY AND I HOLD CHAINLINK. YES! I'M GAY AND I LOVE SERGEY! WOW! I'M GAY AND YOU ARE TOO! TOGETHER, WE ARE GAY LINKIES AND NOTHING CAN STOP US!

I'M GAY! AND I LOVE TO SAY IT! I'M GAY, I'M GAY, I'M GAY AND I WORSHIP SERGEY! CHAINLIK! CHAINLIK! CHAINLIK!

NO MORE CHAINS, JUST LINKS!

Wait what did Mcafee do to CSW?

Whitebois who use dry toilet paper to wipe their asses while living in cities like San Francisco with shit everywhere. Atleast India had an excuse because they’re a poor country but their problems are now solved. America has no excuse. Fucking kek.

Do you honestly support bsv?

Yes. Because I personally know Gavin and I know Gavin doesn’t get fooled.

I'm stiff af

> Bangladesh pajeet teaching live, investing and craig is satoshi LIVE
Follow us on alpajeetra
SAVE BANGLADESH SIRS WE NEED COWS TOO

DED DOG McAFEE FAILED TO BELIEVE IN THE CREG. JUST LIKE THE JUDGE AND THE REMAINDER OF HUMANITY. CREG WILL SUE AND JAIL THEM ALL TO BANKRUPTCY

So you're just basing your support for bsv on what Gavin thinks? None of the other things seem like a big red flag to you?

SIR, PLEASE BELIEVE ME, CRAIG IS NOW THE KING OF INDIA AND PAKISTAN, HE'S MARCHING WITH HIS TROOPS AND HE HAS NO MERCY
THE CRAIG SATOSHI PAJEET ARMY IS LEAVING A RIVER ON BLOOD AND SHIT IN THE STREETS
PLEASE SIR SURRENDER NOW, BUY CSV, BUY MATIC, GIVE US THE COWS WE DESERVE OR WE'LL INVADE YOUR BOARD AND YOUR STATE SOON

URGENT

>dry toilet paper

"Wet Wipes".

Faggot.

SIRS, CREG SANJAY RAIT IS THE SMARTEST MAN IN THE WHOLE UTTAR PRADESH, NEVER DOUBT HIS ABILITIES PLESE

Attached: 16167484-happy-indian-man-holding-hair-brush-by-his-foot-and-smiling-at-white-background-free-space- (941x1300, 160K)

Some yuppies buy bidets, but you're right that it's not popular here yet.

he lied obv
wants to protect his friend

No one has a serious answer then?

If I remember correctly, he said craig is not satoshi

lol so now he's in jail, based. heretic.

cregfags = flat earthers of crypto

How many hours left for me to buy bsv?

Not to Craig personally but scammed thousands of people. Csw hates fraud and corruption.

>he's in jail
proof?

you forgot Chainlink