PAYPAL HATE THREAD

This is a thread for discussing horror stories with PayPal.

Thanks to these motherfuckers, they are holding $100k+ of funds paid by my clients. I will have to wait 180 days to get the funds back. I take responsibility for holding that much money in my account, a dumb move on my part.

Just looked up the CEOs name... You guessed it. He's a kike. (((Daniel Schulman))) Tip to anyone selling stuff online, do not be stupid like me and rely only on PayPal! My revenue has come to a halt and I will have to take some time to find a new payment processor.

Attached: PayPal_logo-385.jpg (385x334, 11K)

I really need to spend $1k I have there really fast for some online services

What industry are you in?

If you're a customer there it usually isn't an issue. The problems come as a seller.

I do lead gen with FB ads for local businesses

>I will have to take some time to find a new payment processor.
user... I

it is money from affiliate commissions and sometimes someone else sends me money for small tasks

Just tell the local businesses you did their lead gen but nothing came through and pocket the money when its unlocked.

It depends on what affiliate program you're in. I was in the make money online niche when I was younger, a high risk industry that PayPal hates. They held my funds there too. Be careful, if there are any other affiliate payout methods, use them. I would avoid using PayPal as a seller unless you can afford for them to hold your funds hostage for 180+ days.

Yeah, I'll have to wait, the good news is I'll have enough funds to live off of for the next 180 days.

>everytime paypal sided with the steamgame/tf2/csgo/dota 2 item scammer even with hard evidence.

>tfw I can unironically do that
I should probably hop to it if it’s paying that well. Also, you might still be able to transfer your PayPal balance to another PayPal account and then to your bank.

I got my account "limited" for no appearent and my funds locked when I wanted book a flight and the price of the ticket more than doubled by the time I finally managed to meet all of they annoying time consuming requirements. Seriously, fuck them. Shove your security bullshit up your cunts.

Attached: 1530547461407.jpg (544x544, 104K)

I think that, as a seller, knowing that they keep your funds locked if there's some complain/cashback request from the buyer, is litterally 101

I have a nootropic website and theses fuckers also fucked me but i withdraw like 3 times a week so it is ok. Never recovered the funds

I remember someone artists having their payments frozen thanks to PayPals fuck ups and it all has to do with recipes and what they put on it.
Putting any key wording in your recipe would trigger the freeze.
I know I've seen many artists having to switch payment processors and types or eventually close commissions all together.

Because you're an eurocuck, happened to me too

fuck that's bad. I need that account mainly because I pay for servers and domains as the only way. If they freeze it I am in big problems

I am indeed a eurocuck. is it a well known hobby of theirs to fuck eurocucks over that I am not aware of?

>I should probably hop to it if it’s paying that well. Also, you might still be able to transfer your PayPal balance to another PayPal account and then to your bank.

No chargeback or dispute was filed by any of my customers. PayPal Support said it was because of their security system.

And I meant some artists because my phone sucks at context.

Do you like the sound of permissionless peer to peer digital cash?

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-121111_Brave.jpg (1080x2220, 621K)

shit, I replied to the wrong post.

I tried that, no luck.

I meant to reply to

No, just some eurokike (((regulation))) made up by our beloved burocucks.
Because you know, european union is a fucking cage.

>I am indeed a eurocuck. is it a well known hobby of theirs to fuck eurocucks over that I am not aware of?

there was a paypal purge in an industry I used to be in, make money online, and at first, all of the EU vendors got fucked. But then it happened to everyone else.

Bitcoin CASH

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-121433_Brave.jpg (1080x2220, 371K)

I know, but they keep your money "just in case", if someone make a complain for your service, requests a cashback and is right, they take your money and do the cashback.

Don't rely on just paypal, your revenue will come to a halting stop. It hurts when people WANT to pay you, but they can't because you have no payment processor.

>paypal
>kikeBay
The game was rigged from the start.

it is literally in their bloodline to hold your money

That happened to me yonks ago though. Like around 2012 or so. But everything in this post is true nontheless

My clients are mostly boomers, literally. They wouldn't feel comfortable using something like bitcoin cash. If my clients were younger? I'd look into it for sure.

Bitcoin is cool but boomer want to pay using their bank card

Based and redpilled user, they hold the funds, make out loans to others and charge interest to them, profiting off of your funds being held.

They have been trying to get me to accept some new agreement each time I receive money in my account. Something like "convert to paypal cash." Instead I just refuse to accept each time and transfer to my bank. I'm guessing once I'm forced to accept it will put a ton of additional restrictions on the money I have in paypal.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-17 at 02.16.39.png (785x231, 32K)

This. I'm all for crypto but the boomers want nothing to do with it.

I use transferwise for my website . Boomers can use their bank card

Basically ppal has a 2500eur limit, if you reach that you have to verify your id with some paper.
This has been recently made worse somehow by our beloved euroburocucks.

True. I suppose the on-ramp would be them holding a little. Still, might allow at least some 1% of payments to get through. The IT boomers who have given Bitcoin a go. Bitpay is nice cause it let's you accept Bitcoin BTC as well as BCH, effortlessly. Only no one is going to is BTC now that the fee is $4

when i saw notch get kike'd back when minecraft started i swore never to use paypal again

i've since come to learn they do this to anyone with £££ in their account
they "invest" your "locked" funds

I had a thriving eBay business, and PayPal shut down my account for no reason. I have about 5k sitting in there and it’s been frozen for almost 6 months. I’ve never been given an answer as to what I did wrong . I had 100% positive feedback and sold vintage clothing , for about six years. All they could tell me is that I broke the terms of service. I asked what specifically did I break? Amd the pajeet customer service never would tell me. It’s disappointing honeslty , but I feel good knowing that they have so many competitors and are on their death bed

Fuck u Paypal, you kike service

take a screencap of what it says when you try to transfer it

Stop selling drugs retard