I forgot the password to my BTC wallet...

I forgot the password to my BTC wallet. I wrote down a fucking puzzle 3 years ago and assumed I would be able to solve the puzzle whenever I saw it, instead of just writing down the password.
I would rather have made a horrible trade than simply lose everything like this. I dont even feel anything about it, but I know I will panic soon enough.
It was nice pumping and dumping with you anons

Attached: 1502984340647.png (808x805, 438K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm 82&version=KJV
walletrecoveryservices.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the most autistic and based thread i've ever read
> if you want post the puzzle and see if we can help you, absolute retard

That's why crypto in its original cypherpunk vision will never be adopted.

Nice going rainman

All I wrote on the paper was
KJV
P82 Bys no :
TBM
A724

Those BTC are now cut off circulation and will help pump the price.
Thank you for your sacrifice.

I did this too because I was afraid someone would find my seed

Attached: SadApu.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

it's very strange you can't get your own logic, btw

>KJV
King James Version

>P82
Page 82

If that helps post a fiver to your local cat shelter

People forgetting passwords might actually end up pumping the price of all fixed supply crypto slowly over time. Yet another reason we're all gonna make it

Did you forget the password or did you forget the PRIVATE KEY?

If you have the private key or seed phrase you can recover it inside any wallet application.

This is so fucking funny holy shit.
I could see myself pulling an autism stunt like this.
Really glad I didn’t.

What is this some davinci code shit?

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm 82&version=KJV

I am also having a similar problem right now, phone bricked need to reinstall authy so I go to my protonmail backup email that I wrote down type in the password and whatta ya know its the wrong fucking password and shit is impossible to reset.

Yes, this was the first part. Now I just need to remember what exactly I typed from that verse.

AND THE SECOND HALF OF THE FUCKING PASSWORD AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Just write down the password and save yourself the trouble in a few years

For all you weak-memory faggots. Here's a hint. Just take your private key/seeds and encrypt it with Blowfish (a popular encryption algorithm) using a password that you can always recover. Remove any trace that you used Blowfish. Save the resulting text in a safe place without making it evident it's an encrypted key.

Even if someone learns your password, they won't know where to apply it.

You don't need to install any Blowfish software, there are literally Javascript snippets on the internet.

Are the letters stand in for numbers? I.e. a = 1 b = 2 c = 3 etc...

How much BTC is in the wallet op?

And maybe the numbers are letters o_O

And
Standeth
Among

Tell me your login user I’ll take it from there

Also, upper and lowercase is probably significant, like lower could be the number value of letter, while upper actually is a letter, or vica versa

I would rather not say since people might actually try and take it and I might let some info slip that would give cyberpunk neo-tokyo matrix hackers all they need

Trying these now. Just going with ideas that pop into my head, I need a program to do all the possibilities because I am giving up after tonight

You're good OP. It's gonna cost you, but you're good.

walletrecoveryservices.com/

Ok I think I solved it but I need your username to try it out and make sure

Thanks user, haven't laugh in a long time

Lemme know if it works :3

im ready to fucking die, I was planning on using this BTC to continue my NEET life since my fucking savings are DONE at the end of this month

i don't understand bible, but maybe you should look for a clue on 7:24, The Blind Man, whatever apostle ?

Dont give up OP. It will come to you once you start trying different guesses.

Like people said, the first part is a Bible verse.
TBM clearly stands for The Blood Moon and A724 is likely a room location. You probably have to be at whatever room that is on the next blood moon so the moonlight can reveal the next clue.

oh course! It's so simple!

Just fucking get yourself a hypnosis and recover the pw that way.

Very good advice, thanks

Attached: true.jpg (798x798, 62K)

user what the fuck. i'm an autistic retard myself but at least wrote down passwords where i could always see them

Attached: 1508387129199.gif (320x251, 474K)

>Psalm 82 King James Version (KJV)

>82 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

>2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.

>3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.

>4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.

>5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

>6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

>7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

>8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

OP is lying, nobody is that autistic. He's sending us on some sort of quest.

TERRIBLE advice
>Putting pv key into a webpage online
Lmao

i backed my wallet.dat and key up to a cd-rom in 2009. then lost it somewhere during process of moving to a new house. somewhere in the local dump or in some old boomers cd player there is a disc that has about 30k on it.

Hey user, don't panic. You have the clues. And you have the BTC. The BTC is there - it's safe & sound.

Step one is to calm your mind and relax. You WILL recover the BTC. It's just a matter of remembering. Here's how to remember:

Every night before you go to sleep, look at the clues. Visualize where you were when you wrote it, write down what was going on in your life at that time, write down what was important to you (main areas of your thoughts & attention), who were your friends, what were the 3 or 4 most important things that happened that year? Write all this down on paper - you're creating a map, and when you look at the map, your unconscious will start floating old patterns back up to consciousness, patterns of mind you had at the time you wrote down the clues.

When you wake up each morning, revisit the bible - the same bible you were using at the time. Revisit the verses and the chapters that have been meaningful to you. Can you list them all on paper? Psalms? Proverbs? Peter? Paul?

Find an important ":"

Not sure about TBM but could be instructions to yourself to do the thing implied by "A724". A724 could mean 'find the first letter a, then count 7 letters, then 2, then 4... that kind of thing. TBM could also be a movie, person, book, event, process... some kind of noun.

Just keep reading the bible basically & calming the mind to bring the unconscious mind to the surface of consciousness. You'll eventually recover the BTC and in the process may become enlightened.

Worst case scenario? You end up selling the wallet 10 years from now to a company that will crack the pw and take a cut. Good deal either way. Just protect the wallet at all costs.

Attached: cf7fd29d44fdfd579fa2dfbc6736b0387126c8357c15ef4312ff808538af3f11.gif (450x450, 1.98M)

Goddamn.