I bought LINK at 45 cents

pic related is what I plan to buy in the next 2 years

Attached: 2018_mazda_mx_5_miata_angularfront.jpg (640x480, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mZEVLQQ7uEc?t=254
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Moron. Car is the worst investment you can make. Depreciating asset

Except for Lambos and Ferraris.

But you know I don't want to reveal my power level when I'm rich.

Just bought one of these two years ago and I'm selling it this month for a 2000 Toyota 4runner
New cars arent worth it bro, don't do it

Never sell link

Never buy a car

This. I’m literally never selling

most inexpensive sport car
fun as fuck to drive

Buying a low mileage used miata is the way to go.

>used lambos sell for less than they were when new
>still thinks it's an investment

I am selling link as soon as I have enough to make a lambo or Ferrari since I cant wait for years

porsche 911 gt3 rs with screaming 9000rpm engine is the only thing i will buy

Mr Miata man with your gay boyfriends

What?

If you bought a testarossa ten years ago you would have tripled your money. Hell if you somehow made the wait list and bought the McLaren Sienna somehow for 1.3 mill, it's worth 3 million now.

Attached: 1544963182878.jpg (960x953, 54K)

Got a golf r with 2017 profits still enjoy it to this day

user, they will never get it.

get yourself a good car bb, make sure its rare and speacila lmited edition,

i make 170k/yr and drive a civic. Never understood the point of buying an expensive car.

this
if you are considering buying a car then you are not gonna make it

It's what dicklets do

I don’t think it’s dicklets but I do think guys into cars have low self worth. My dad knows cars are stupid but admittedly is into them and has been his whole life. He got his first luxury car when he was like 40 and he remembers feeling like he finally made it then (he’s still just upper middle class). I have a friend who has no need for a car and recently bought a Tesla. Almost all his self worth comes from his money and how hot he thinks his girlfriends are (they’re usually average but he calls them all ‘super fucking hot’). Kind of sad to me, honestly. If I had like $30MM+ I’d MAYBE buy a Ferrari or Bentley just for the experience, but even with that I’m not convinced and think I’d get bored fast of the novelty.

miatas aren't that expensive though, they're not practical but they are a great weekend car

It's not an investment, it's a reward. I don't give a fuck how much it will sell it for
Yeah but I'm tall so I need the telescoping steering wheel, which is only on 2019+ model

Attached: weeb miata.jpg (4032x3024, 1.4M)

Miatas are the cheapest good sports cars you can get. New ones start at 25k. I already have an integra for winter/cargo

Miatas are gay as fuck anything with a 4 cylinder is not a sports car. Get a Porsche cayman instead

retards really think this way

Hes right if you buy a new car, I would not call a used miata a investment

Went all in at 19c. Going to buy a

stay mad dudebros
youtu.be/mZEVLQQ7uEc?t=254

How did you like it? Miata is my dream car.

porsche cayman also has 4 cylinders

Miata AND Porsche Cayman owner here. Am I gay or cool, nobody knows...

It's perfect. Worth every penny.
I'm only selling it so I can go all in on Link.

>selling as soon as you have enough to buy a car
There are actually people that think like this and it astounds me.

This. Follow these 2 rules and you're guaranteed to make it

The $300k 991 GT2 RS was worth $600k day one. Fucking brainlets can't comprehend owning amazing cars and making $300k off of one.

Just don't be a shithead, buy something limited/collectible/cool or buy something cheap at the bottom of their depreciation curve (987 Cayman S and 996 Turbo for example)

Pussy-ass new ones do. The 987 model I have and the 981 model after it have 6 cylinders

>unironically posts picture of my dream car

Drove one from time to time for a place I worked and fell in love. I know its not be for every one but man i liked it.

Attached: 1479957038578.png (448x357, 6K)

2021 tesla roadster when singularity arrives

Miatas are unironically one of the most fun cars to drive. Even if LINK makes me a millionaire, I'm still going to keep and drive my Miata (among others of course)

Just buy an old NB for $4k.

A 2009 Corvette would be more fun and less expensive.

>more fun
lol no

Gay ass dude, making a gay ass review on a super fucking gay car.

bought at 20 cents here

>mazda

NEVER GONNA MAKE IT

Attached: dd.gif (329x302, 6K)

LINK $1K EOY

CHECK EM

Attached: 1557409444674.jpg (600x606, 171K)

Moron what if he is a gear head and wants to enjoy an affordable sport car