What’s your biggest financial regret?

What’s your biggest financial regret?
>On May 22, 2010, Hanyecz traded 10,000 Bitcoin for some pizza in what is widely believed to be the first real-world transaction involving Bitcoin. Each year, on May 22, Bitcoin enthusiasts all over the world celebrate "Bitcoin Pizza Day" to mark the event. Bitcoin then was worth less than a penny.
>Hanyecz, a computer programmer who lives in Florida, told Cooper he made a number of other trades after the pizza. In all, he estimated that he spent 100,000 Bitcoin on a number of items, much of it on pizza. At the time of this interview, one Bitcoin was worth about $8,000.
>"That's $800 million," Cooper says. "You spent about $800 million on pizza?"
Hanyecz replies, "Well, if you look at today's exchange rate."
>"Are there nights you wake up," Cooper asks, "where you think, 'I could have had $800 million… if I hadn't bought those pizzas?'"
>"I think thinking like that is… not really good for me," Hanyecz says.

Attached: F59EB334-6280-4652-BF7A-CA41E4017662.jpg (750x1065, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/60Minutes/status/1129028818977665024
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>still hasn’t killed himself
We’re all gonna make it

No one would have held from $20 to 800 million. He would have sold at 1k if he was same or 5k even.

Anderson Pooper is a faggot, Vanderbilt and CIA. A spider!

I cant tell if this is bullish or bearish. I guess bullish from having exposure and he doesn't look creepy. Also it could get people fomo'ing or being afraid to ever spend all their coins. Also could make them think it's all just crazy because of how absurd it is.

Attached: 1557544685690.jpg (709x595, 156K)

not selling and jumping from burning shitcoin to another burning shitcoin during 2018, lost $70k, in a country with $500-1000 salaries

pizza huh? this faggot loves fucking kids, he didn't spend shit on food.

>800m on cheese pizza

Anderson is jealous.

it could bring a lot of hodlers

This. The people in the shadows who push bitcoin like to run this kind of story, the story of ppl who lost coins on a harddrive, and storys of teens who become millionaires to entice a new wave of coin buyers.

>he spent 100,000 Bitcoin on a number of items, much of it on pizza

(((pizza)))

For the ‘ZA? Worth it

Not selling at the top of the market when i knew it was going to crash and losing 330k in profit

You can make 1000x gains on options every day too. Just because you COULD HAVE made money doing something and you didn't shouldn't make you depressed.

you think someone that got that early didnt keep at least 10k bitcoins for the long term? he probably bought another 50k bitcoins after ordering the pizza lol people saying hes stupid for wasting that much bitcoin on pizza are fucking retarded. this dude is most likely a multi millionaire while you will probably wagecuck for the rest of your life. cope

>while you will probably wagecuck for the rest of your life
I bought Chanilink though

Imagine the people who actually sold link for less than 10k usd. Hilarious, these people were trying to swing for a measly $200-$300, when all they had to do was hodl

a vida continua rapaz

twitter.com/60Minutes/status/1129028818977665024

They are LITERALLY talking about kids

PizzaGate is real

Attached: hm.jpg (533x655, 89K)

This but unironically

imagine thinking one of the worst performing shitcoins in the bull market of 2017, that has as founder a fat russian scammer that printed for himself a stack LITERALLY as big as the ENTIRE CIRCULATING SUPPLY, is going anywhere but into the toilet to never again see the light of day

He at least kept some right?

Attached: 1490197960365.jpg (600x400, 101K)

>"I think thinking like that is… not really good for me,"
>"I... I don't feel so well. Can we stop the interview please?"

Attached: IMG_1565.jpg (574x534, 37K)

I'm sure he kept at least 1000 BTC someplace.

>You can make 1000x gains on options every day too. Just because you COULD HAVE made money doing something and you didn't shouldn't make you depressed.
This, I've been swinging for 4 months and have turned $500 into $6000

If I'd timed by swings better, I'd be at 40k easy....but I don't think about it or give a shit and if I lose all my money, it won't matter to me even though I need it because I know this is high stakes high risk gambling

I have paper wallets held in safety deposit box that I don't have access to until 2024 with:
5000 LINK
3000 XRP
500 NANO
500000 HOLO

Silly moon shot coins that if they make it, i'm set, if I don't, I'm out about $2,000 I invested