The wolf of wallstreets thoughts on bitcoin and crypto

The wolf of wallstreets thoughts on bitcoin and crypto

”[CRYPTOCURRENCY] is all based on the Great Fools Theory, Belfort says in a recent YouTube video. “I know this better than anyone in the world. I’m not proud of that, but I do.”

Belfort says bitcoin’s price surges are thanks only to a belief by buyers that there will continue to be ‘greater fools’ who they can sell the asset to at a higher price.'

GET REKT SHITCOINERS LMAO COINFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH LMAO PLZ BUY MY BAGS THO BTW

Attached: Good-Fellas-Hilarious.jpg (1600x1150, 200K)

>Boomer makes technologically inept statement
Shocker

He’s a faggot

isnt this true for stocks too? you buy with the idea that the price will go up and then sell to greater fool later...

The difference is that stocks have inherent value and you can diversify your portfolio to make consistent money. There's less historical data that says the average crypto value will rise.

The principle of how to make money is the same if you're daytrading, but there is no stable buy/hold strategy.

>listening to someone who was beat at his own game
Not gonna make it

The only real coin that can do anything is LINK....so he technically is right

>a coke head from the 80's who understanding of the stock market was padding penny stocks value's, ISO manipulation, and insider trading to prop up his personal pyramid scheme of investor payments
>claims anything that a person invests into with the idea that it will go up in value is a pyramid scheme
>guy probably doesnt know anything more technical than using internet explorer and excel but thinks he's an authority on cutting edge technology
only a retard would listen to this guy

Hes so fucking jealous that he didnt get on the crypto train

>isnt this true for stocks too?
Yes, and gold. If only there were some type of technology that would allow us to create a new financial system with the "currency" being used to collect a transparent and simple tax, proportional to the amount of the currency you hold, in exchange for playing a part in maintaining that economic network.

Attached: 1551942198054.jpg (240x240, 6K)

Kind of except you still get dividend capture even if the price goes down and in the even a company does go bankrupt shareholders are still entitled to liquidated asset value less outstanding debt (preferential payout rules applying). That intrinsic value prevents most stocks from dropping to zero without a real market driven reason and provides an opportunity to cut your losses along the way in most cases.

press S to spit on boomers and nocoiners

Attached: 1557437424289.png (348x355, 175K)

Be honest with yourself, do you believe that he understands the technology behind Crypto or, if he does, doesn't have an agenda to FUD Crypto?

>literal convicted scammer

Hey I'm Jordan Belfort, well known scammer, and I'm here to give YOU investment advice! You should definitely listen to me

Attached: boomer.jpg (533x477, 63K)

lol all these retarded boomers trying to bring the younguns back to the stock market because they know nobody's going to buy their ATH bags in a few years when it all comes tumbling down

Attached: 1557980123038.jpg (600x570, 28K)

wow retard, appropriate picture, that's not how metals based currency works, the united states dollar is perfect and it's exactly how bitcoin works but you don't know gold from gold coin, coins from money or what money even is or what a usd is vs a frn. circle jerk of neckbeard faggots

Attached: schits.jpg (1050x1672, 1.03M)

> padding penny stocks value's, ISO manipulation, and insider trading
The field has changed, but the plays are the same.

>listening to a convicted criminal

Attached: hardchit.jpg (995x1161, 264K)

the guy with a net worth of negative 10 million dollars knows money.

kek this
boomers are salty that all the fools left for crypto, therefore boomers are left as the greatest bagholder fools of the stock game

Attached: 5488.jpg (228x300, 21K)

This motherfucker did the same exact thing that people do with crypto except with penny stocks.

>inherent value

thats what people selling you the stock want you to believe.

See u in 2021

Attached: FB35DF00-907B-4138-8E40-C2B7B561DB9C.jpg (1200x794, 468K)

>stocks have inherent value
>uber, snapchat, facebook

Pure fucking boomer cope, stocks are hedging against inflation, and they go up only when the CEO decides to do so, if the CEO says that they want their stock to crash certain day, he can do it with their insider friends

>mfw boomers unironically believe they are buying shares in a company through stocks

lmfao

>in a few years when it all comes tumbling down
>in a few years
shit's starting to go down now...

Attached: 82b6e012f8071e50a2f930b3efc223c0.jpg (1200x630, 257K)