*Laughs at attempt to show I lied about an address when I already claimed they were fake*

For anyone who missed it, people saw an address on a supposed document of mine that I had claimed originally submitted a few months ago. It was actually submitted by Ira and I had already claimed that that address does not belong to me.

The owner of that address signed a message saying “Craig is a fraud” thinking he caught me red handed, when I already claimed IN FUCKING APRIL that those addresses were not mine.

The real tulip trust is tomorrow. The document that you core cucks are pointing to were submitted by Ira. Do your research next time.

You have approximately 24 hours left. Don’t regret it.

Attached: 7F2B0343-59A0-43CE-8FAD-A4D60E952E21.jpg (960x540, 34K)

*boop*

Attached: faketoshi.jpg (750x500, 63K)

So what is supposed to happen tomorrow?

Fuck off, craig. The fact you're on Jow Forums at all is proof that you're a useless faggot. No-one thinks you're Satoshi except the people you pay to think that, and even then most of them are probably pretending. It's clear to anyone who doesn't trust but verifies, that you are a fraud and a liar
>t. virgin living with mommy. And I think you're a worthless cunt. You gotta take a long hard look at yourself when I look down on you like you're a piece of shit

Why is it getting absolutely ass raped right now?

>I faked a document, and my opponent in court submitted it as proof of my outlandish claims
Wow Ira BTFO

Craig held in contempt for sperging

so who signed that message, was it roger

Thank you based Satoshi

I am stiff af and excited to see core cucks get btfo

Mining profitability is getting interesting too

Look at the faggot

Do you realize he is probably doing this so that faggots like you who are sheep don't praise him when he proves everything.

You are just as bad as Reddit. Fack off.

>All addresses are mine until proven otherwise
CHAD BURDEN OF PROOF

Attached: 1541649377539.gif (524x374, 111K)

This might actually be CSW because he didn't green text anything

For all you CZ beta followers listen.

You are all missing the point of BTC and SV will dominate. The scams the fraud perpetrated by CZ and others is exactly the manipulated shit BTC was supposed to free us from. You stupid faggots.

>so that faggots like you don't praise him when he proves everything
>when he proves everything
>proves
>CSW
>proves
You mean he's going to use expletives whilst making an assertion? That's not really proof, you know

Attached: E1CF516B-FCA3-4601-9AE6-22334A713E22.jpg (800x600, 107K)

Samefag. What you got for us tomorrow craig? Did you find enough wallets on block explorer yet? Better hope the owners don't come forward, that would be awkward

can u feel Bubbas warm stale breath, Creg ?
feel how NEAR it is ? all those years, all these lies, running after you, catching you, smothering you, drowning you. This is how it ends Creg. soon

Is the final verdict tomorrow? Any streams?

J J J J J J
A A A A A
I I I I I I I I I
L L L L L L

kek the last two were me but OP is CW

You didn’t have to mention that you’re a virgin living with his mommy. It was already painfully obvious.

Tulip trust document.

Is CSW really on biz? What a time to be alive

Seething core cucks.