SWINGIES WIN AGAIN!!!

Take your L hodlcucks

Attached: qQzfMWu.png (744x752, 843K)

b-but $1 link!!1

>up 4x in less than a year, stress free
hard L to take bro, thanks for the encouragement

your stack could've been 5x the size it is now if you knew how to trade instead of being a limp dicked, scared cuck

From my dead cold hands and sage

based

Post trade history, fag

it could have been 5x lower too retard one mistake and you are looking at the rope

Thats all swingies have been hearing for a year now and still hasn't happening. Worse that can happen is you buy back in at a 5-10% loss.

Yeah man can't believe these poor Internet neets aren't risking their all in wealth based on gut feelings and a magical crystal ball called TA. Kek they'll never make it. Also share your trade history so you can prove it

Trade history or just another larp

Haha yeah right. This pump has absolutely evicerated swingies.

You've never had any links in the first place, faggot.

More than you can afford, pal

Nope.
Post trade history, nigger.

Dump at 98 cents, re-buy at 88 cents. EZ 10% increase stack in 20 minutes. Just lol at plebs wagecucking to increase their stack by 2% every month by "DCAing" kek

Really is too easy

You will lose your gains, mark it down...

I got justed pretty bad swinging today for the first time lol. Literally if I'd made my trades 1 minute later each time, I'd be 30% up instead of 20% down

Such is life of a swingy

I'm using RSI and MADC on 1m, 5m, and an hour; anybody have any suggestions?

Look at it this way,
at least you owe taxes now

Is that true of just a biz meme?

If you are in the US, you owe capital gains tax on USD valuation of all trades. Even crypto to crypto
It's why I only buy and cold store. Fuck the tax collectors. They are never getting my linkies.

Insider here Thomas told us in slack that Sergey dumps some linkies reserved for institutions. He always giggles as he clicks the order button and says "none for you, big boys".

based

I can type words on the internet too

There is an eternal symbiotic relationship between Swingies and Hodlers. Always has been, always will be.

Attached: true true.jpg (798x798, 62K)