Yes, yes, nice pump; HOWEVER:

Lower lows,
Lower highs.
If you're bull,
The end is nigh.

Attached: 1536721704984.png (770x775, 304K)

zoom out faggot

Night is near but I look at charts, and not drink a beer.
But being Bobo and enjoying Jazz with crash charts.

Attached: 43404296_758116847867300_5674698507315838976_n.jpg (941x960, 68K)

I wish I didn't give a shit about crypto
I wish I never had to stare at another chart again
I wish this whole fucking market would evaporate so I could go do something else
Nothing in this market makes sense. Vaporware coins have market caps in the billions. Bitcoin goes up and down based on nothing. We're always on the brink of collapse because of some stupid exchange.

FUCK CRYPTO

Attached: No thanks.jpg (225x224, 34K)

unfortunately for you, there isn't a single technical indicator that is bearish.

>Manipulated volume by Tether
>Charts show downwards trends
>Still direct danger of Bitfinex/Binance and Tether in short-mid term.
>Big players want to Market wiped so they can enter safley.
No indicator for bearish elements.

higher highs
higher lows
watch your ass
dumb bobos

This

Newfags are stupid...
TA is just one indicator, theres is still fundamental analysis and emotional analysis, both of which support the "bearish" idea.

The tether fud lasted all of 3 days
Absolutely not a single chart shows a downward trend you fucking brainlet. You could even zoom in to the hourly chart and it's still bullish. Amazon-owned Whole Foods accepts bitcoin now. Fidelity is rolling out bitcoin/litecoin/eth funds for investors. This isn't even about exchanges anymore now that institutional buying is flooding in. As I said, not a single bearish indicator anywhere.

btc could retrace to 6500(which it won't) and we would still be bullish af.

I refresh Markets every 30 minutes and I see nothing bullish.
Kek
>Whole Food is a meme, its all being used by a Handy App which none is using.
>Investors can always buy if they really want, also without Fidelity, also ones again they want the Market wiped before.

Tomorrow is Friday, payday. Watch the retail buying come flooding in now that crypto is back on the radar. Never underestimate the power of millions of zoomers and their wagie bux.

Zommer, but not wagie here.
I already left, kek.

>Whole Food is a meme, its all being used by a Handy App which none is using.
yeah, Amazon getting into the crypto space isn't a big deal. And by the way, Gemini is backing the app. You know, the billionaire Facebook guys.
>Investors can always buy if they really want, also without Fidelity, also ones again they want the Market wiped before.
not boomers, you fucking moron. They don't take a shit without consulting their wealth management advisor first.

that's because you're a delusional bear thinking you can pick up cheap btc for 2000. you're a fucking meme, nothing more

Attached: 1540861245849.png (892x535, 55K)

Im looking at the Market and it pretty much looks like that could be possible.
Relax man, we are all anons here.

Im Bobo in this Market right now, but no reason to be angry or emotional. Investing always means taking own decisions.

Be calm guys!! It´s just a healthy correction, this is not a fake pump, this is the all natural and organic golden bullrun, remember?

Attached: Palp_trustme.jpg (1529x1200, 189K)

It's overbought on the daily and weekly indicators.

Attached: tvc_6f822d53927237993bff0c7aeb396b96.png (600x559, 44K)

Give me one fucking reason. You are not getting your 2k BTC bobo. Its going to correct but not to 2k, 6.9k is more likely.

Just hold and stop being retarded by sell your assets selling would only make you broke. I know this because I did it before now im buying and using my savings as an emergency option.