He isn’t buying the dip

>he isn’t buying the dip

Attached: C92C6246-89E5-4CBB-96D3-B6CD2CBC125F.png (214x236, 13K)

i am at 4k

What about selling an alt to get back into btc at a lower price would that be smart to do rn

based goldenpull nujack poster

thanks for the cheapies dumb bears

>he thinks he could dump 50% in 10 minutes.
Prepare for your anus for the next red weeks, fag.

>up 700 in under 10 minutes

Yep, I’m thinking we’re back

Attached: B6B4D71B-1FE4-45B6-80FF-E7257B466B87.jpg (249x243, 11K)

You can't predict the market and every ALT coin is down too. So either way you either just take a risk and buy more, you sell if this is still at a high for you, or you hold and hope it doesn't crash.

Nobody can predict the market, everyone will try and some people will be right, but it's not because they predicted it, they just got lucky. It likely will go up again based on the last time this happened, but it could easily just crash lower than it was before... nobody knows.

Bottom line, don't risk money you can't afford to lose.

>missed the dip
Fuck me I need to start setting price alerts or something

i bought the dip at 6800

me too. just happened to minimize my screen while watching Barry and saw that btc was pulling back, which I expected at some point. Caught it just right.

I can't afford it got no money.

Attached: 015.png (434x327, 55K)

I got in 6800 as well I already sold most of it for 7500 on my exchange lol

I put some pocket change in. Regretting the new clothes I bought; I could've lived in rags another month.

cool. now you can buy back in at 7700 dipshit.

BTC was $7900 when I started my nap. I missed the lowest point, should I buy now or wait some more?

Attached: 1527253184634.png (482x427, 79K)

went halfsies back in at 7200

1 year chart. relax

Attached: retards.png (1256x659, 47K)

>he thinks this is the dip
oh man

Start with at least 20 dollars with alts and see if you are smart enough to make it

I just got to 32 Eth .5 BTC and 2500 XRP I am now happy and will not put anymore money into crypto see y'all niggas on the moon when we make it I'll light all of biz up

This dump was very predictable. There's always a correction after rapid growth. As soon as the alts stopped pumping and started dumping fast, it was time to get the hell out.

Crypto is not like the stock market where companies have fundamentals. It's pure selling to the greater fools.

Already back down $300 of that. See you sub $7k retard.

Mistake number one in crypto, sleeping!
Start drinking more coffee, masturbation, red bulls and if necessary crystal meth. This combination has worked well for me.

You will feel like raging bull. Thank me later user.

Uhm I am. I believe this is our last chance to load up those bags

Yup. It was 4 in the morning here when it happened but I would have gladly woken up

>sold right at the very top
>now waiting for the price to lower some more so I can buy in again

Attached: 22ffb5a4.png (450x458, 21K)

Good non meme stack user

You're missing some XMR though, about the same in $ as XRP, check the sat price its historically low.