I get that it's tanking and all... but why?

I get that it's tanking and all... but why?

Attached: 1549505213379.png (576x768, 266K)

Fucking WHALES!!!

So they can reset the rsi and pump it some more.

The real question is...
why was pumping?

BECAUSE ITS FUCKING OVER YOU DAFT MOTHERFUCKER DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: ASDASDDASDADDADA.jpg (500x500, 208K)

Attached: 1414344903597.jpg (452x523, 22K)

Pumpando y dumpando

People trying to short the market to get others to panic sell and fill their positions. Just watched my portfolio drop by $2K lmao. Still holding though, fuck bears

Attached: 1555346804917.png (2022x1318, 754K)

Because it has been climbing too high and too long.
Every time the money flow index has reached this high the price has plummeted 70-87%

Attached: 7d968534f563b89f851c9f9fab3b7de5.png (1429x641, 66K)

1 million BTC sell order on kraken

DELET THIS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Big players decided the top was in and took profit. Increase your timeline if this is bothersome to you.

Attached: 7A27564B-FE2B-4426-B518-8E66BFD0DE91.jpg (600x453, 23K)

The exchanges needed to make the money back from that btc that was stolen so they put the super trade bots on and let it do its work to pump the market

Nigga what

wtf

going up again, shorters turning into fuel always cracks me up

Whatever, dumb faggits will buy back in at a higher price

The market makers decided it's time for you to scream and pee yourself

>t. bagholder

>Paying taxes on each trade
Hello dumb money

tether is exploding

It was an overbought market. Do you guys not see that? A pullback was expected by anyone with a clue. When I say the market was overbought, I mean it was extremely overbought, which explains the violent retracement.

Pumped on news of E trade allowing some clients to trade in BTC. Then the slow crawl of speculation, followed by some people selling some now that it went back up a bit, then dropped back down... then a slow crawl of speculation then the last 2 days were frenzy... once it hut about 8k all the people who FOMOd in and lost a shit ton last time decided to get some of their money back and will keep it out or cash back in when it drops back down to 3k again... now it's just a matter of if people panic sell or decide to ride it out and see if it goes back up and buy low to FOMO in. Not sure the frenzy was there yet...

Same thing happened last time though. It goes up slow then it drops fast. Then climbs back up even higher and drops fast again. Repeat until frenzy buy followed by frenzy selling and ultimately crashing back down. I don't think it's a frenzy yet.. but getting close again.

Why not? What did you expect, for it to just go up in a straight line? We might easily drop below 6k...and would still be way over the baseline a few months ago.