*TAKES ALL THE RACISTS MONEY*

Feels good man.

All the times you made fun of Indians and the Chinese and the Blacks (except Mexicans but half of you are Mexican larping as white racists anyways).

Karma bites back nicely. There are people who lost tens of btc on that wick. Fuck I’m so happy. I’m literally crying out of joy realizing how many racists are upset tonight.

Attached: B755AB02-CFF8-4CBA-AA36-C844B546B3A3.png (1279x800, 344K)

>This bait
I don't think Arthur hates white people, right?

lmao is it you again "harvard" poo?

Who cares what happens to degenerate gamblers? Smart white people bought in like 2011 and held.

WE WUZ SATOSHI N SHIIET

I'm so fucking happy. This nigga just took whiteoid money and he's gonna use it tonight to fuck white prostitutes. Karma works in mysterious ways.

But only Patel is the enemy

Das rite

Attached: 1578351233238.jpg (250x250, 6K)

African american here, i don't get why you spoke about the others based on the state of origin and spoke about us based on my skin color.

I can't imagine how much effort your parents, your teacher, your kike therapist and society put to make you a better person, AND you're still a racist.
Your the real racist here, soiboy.
Cry about it.
It's disgusting.

Fuck off. Don’t get why so many white guys love pretending to be black. Peak insecurity.

White men don't gamble on ghetto exchanges. We buy low and sell high. Never on margin.

He's gay bro

who is this nigger? lmao

Omg, are you serious?
In your opinion Bros have to speak in this way man yo?

Another disgusting racist libtard.

Maori here, racists like you have held us back long enough. When the 4th Reich happens thanks to Sergey, Jews and racists like you will get the rope

The people with the highest IQ made a lot of profit today. Arthur is one of them, but I'm pretty sure most are white. And every human is a racist when it comes down to it, people are just too wealthy at the moment to be able to afford to believe themselves better as those who follow their instincts. Yep, racism is an instinct.

Men, I'm Mexican and I don't get offended for the mexican stereotype on the internet, we build that with the 50-60s movies. The movies of "mexicans singing, drinking tequila and killing" were sold internationally like crazy.

What is actually racist is assume on your own judgments what other people think of themselves.

Welcome to the internet.

Attached: alla_en_el_rancho_grande-699512431-large.jpg (567x832, 65K)

> Man I’m Mexican but I’m a cuck and a pussy because I’m too scared to talk back to beta racist white pussies

FTFY. Stay in your lane.

BEND THE KNEE, RACISTS!

Attached: contentItem-4623436-31932055-g5izi5tpzym4r-or.jpg (591x778, 114K)

>laughs with tequila in hand and fucking your wife as a gardener while you are in work

arthurs bf is white

Do you even have any proof he’s gay?

That's more likely to be OP then anyone else

>your wife
Where do you think you are?

racist here, can confirm

i got scam wicked by this fucking nigger last night and I had my stop 100 dollars more than my fucking liquidation and it was a fucking market one JUST

I switched to prime-xbt.io and I’ll never use bitmex again.

Based nigger.

Jow Forums is 60% indian

*akhem*
fuck nigger
fuck kikes
fuck jannies
fuck op

Attached: 1557663126866.jpg (657x635, 42K)

imagine being this retarded to believe that there is "racists money". amerimutts always got me

Attached: 1555078815910.jpg (222x227, 11K)

Based, but I still dont like niggers.

>we wuz
Like poetry

>muh race
Reincarnation is real and you idiots will be reincarnated into the race and gender you despise the most next life. Also will be poor. Enjoy.

>Reincarnation is real
Heh okay Sandeep.

Mexican here. Love watching american white hicks disappear into the sea of brown. Love watching European women get molested by Muslims. Its what you get for your crimes against the world white faggots

The white bf isn’t enough proof??

You have to go back

What's the richest nigger? Unironically the just 1st crack consumer worldwide, don't believe me? Check the news a year from now

>Reincarnation is real and you idiots will be reincarnated into the race and gender you despise the most next life.
I get to be a jew next time, fucking awesome. A life of leisure and dominance.

yo arthur my nigga, tell a bro whatcha doing with that insurance fund once it grows to infinitum