Imagine not being a programmer or work in the tech industry

>imagine not being a programmer or work in the tech industry

Imagine the next generation of children not knowing what it’s like to be fucking rich. Your children will grow up poor, and be seduced to a life of degeneracy and sin, adding fuel to this clown world .

Stop what you’re doing faggot, get up and start learning how to code. Join schools around Silicon Valley and open up a GitHub. Tech is the future, be the future.

Attached: D6B7A500-5566-40F3-9572-FF50E0BD6427.jpg (200x313, 10K)

Also, buy chainlink

Attached: 2BDDCBEF-7644-485C-8267-1E2178E93F06.jpg (1000x1000, 92K)

>buy chainlink
I'm a programmer and I think Link is a useless scam. Decentralized oracles are OK but not worth 32mil and Link's mainnet aren't even decentralized.

>imagine thinking being a code monkey is the future

Even the agile scrum master roasties earn more

im currently a robotics technician and do some plc programming , some robotics teaching

how do i leverage this into getting a good job

Robot technician is a bad job?

>your children

mediocre

I make 21 hr + ot and then top pay is going to be 30 hr in 10 years

ill probably pull 45 or 46k this year and that's it

>children
haha...

>not taking the Ted Kaczynzki pill

epic fail

>haha guess what I code
>guess that means I know more about tech than you, heh...
this is why I only hire 2nd or 3rd world programmers, they know their place

Attached: 1557419854538.jpg (300x300, 13K)

This. They're going to replace all of these smug regards with Chinese/Indians and then eventually robots. The only future is primitivist lifestyle

>imagine learning something that pajeet will do for 1/3rd of your cost or less
Chads open businesses or become salesmen you beta neckbeard with an overvalued sense of worth

why even larp like you're a
>tech-savvy CEO
when your credentials don't extend beyond browsing Jow Forums and losing money on shitcoins

t. kike loving boomer

They're not wrong though, it's hard to really understand tech without at least knowing how to code at a reasonable level. I'm going for the best of all worlds, used to be a career programmer but quit doing that mind numbing pleb shit and became a cryptoneet. Now I have all the social benefits of being a loser NEET, and my programming knowledge remains

being myself a programmer from the first world i can tell you that you are absolutely based my good sir

The only one that loves the kikes is you silicon based boys that constantly deplatform anyone that doesn’t agree with you. Coding and tech is legit bluepilled schlmo tier, enjoy those diversity quotas white boi

My kids have a $70,000 college fund each including the ones not born yet. Even if they feel like going desu. Have fun at work faggot.

Your projection makes me feel bad for you. They could be Summa Cum Laude if they FEEL like doing that shit, but they're smarter than students. Why talk for free when you can get paid for your speech?

>He doesn't get paid for his CONversation

>Coding and tech is legit bluepilled schlmo tier
Lmao, boomer confirmed.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little zoomer? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: 4AC51DD2-B5A4-4BA2-A443-D2FD73379FA5.gif (795x720, 22K)

being a self-employed programmer is probably the best thing

This thread is gay and OP is a faggot as always.

>imagine paying for college
>imagine paying all that money and companies not giving a crap and just want anybody willing to learn building software to join