I just realised how epic this project actually is. I unironically have purchased 20k...

I just realised how epic this project actually is. I unironically have purchased 20k. I'm sorry I didn't believe you sooner biz.

Attached: 556C9307-53C9-469F-887F-FE42AA9283C2.png (200x200, 20K)

F A T
A
T

That is a food stack fren
Congrats

radio silence for a full year, stealth, no hype (opposite of other cryptos)
top performer in bear market
every partnership announced by the other party first
driven by true VC CEO, who had the vision to name his company SmartContract and buy the most iconic domain names, establishing a defacto monopoly through SEO & brand recognition
pulled a merger & acquisition of partner/competitor to extend its functionalities (who does that in this space?), absorbed main competitor also
blockchain agnostic, meaning usage on any DLT, public & private, needed by entire crypto space
fully focused on B2B marketing
crystal clear long-term & ready-to-be-adopted vision and endgoal, rooted in tech idealism (more trust, less middlemen) AND in enterprise practicality (contractual automation, massive cost savings), will attract both devs & customers
endless use cases covering all biggest industries (financial, legal, logistics, insurance, real estate, construction, energy commodities, gov, etc.); all fintech reports indicating strong enterprise interest, countless industry leaders joining consortia & pushing towards imminent adoption; competition will have no choice but to adapt & follow or lose
some of the most powerful connections in the space, associated w/ both new tech (ic3, Wood, Lubin) and legacy industry leaders (SWIFT, MS, JPM, FB, DS, Oracle)
moves towards integration at all baseline levels through fundamental partnerships, legal frameworks, SC dev kits, BaaS stacks, e-sig, data providers, stablecoins, etc. establishing monopoly as industry standard across entire ecosystem
at the core of digital legal framework, itself at the core of every industry
tokenomics w/ immense potential (huge collateral needed for big industries, dried up supply from node staking driving price up, rewards for passive income)
1 year headstart, no competition, blooming ecosystem (TC, LP, CLC, Fws), 1st mover, network effect
necessary pipeline between new DLT/SCs & booming API+IOT economies (oil)
deeplore

Attached: D1Pu6JSXgAAG8nq.png large.jpg (1920x1080, 119K)

sergey owns 65% of the supply. It can NEVER moon. If he sells as low as 1% of his stack in one day it's a 90% crash

C’mon bro, you’ve got writing skills, use it for fud not fact. No spoon feeding these whores.

Enjoy the most static investment in existence user. Once Sergey completes the coffee standard link will be able to retain the same value for decades to come. Your 20k will be the same always.

Newfag

I-is thus true?

This unironically. If tokenomics is off by one bit we are totally screwed. He needs a noble peace prize economics adviser to help him in the distribution

Stfu youve been holding link for ever. These new shill tactics aren’t effective

not really, Link is a funding token, to fund HIS company, not make you rich. it's serving its intended purposes. If you wanted to get rich you should have bought an actual decentralized project like ETH or BTC

Link is like XRP, a centralized scam.

Also it is made obsolete by RLC

>funding token
>no one has a solid idea how 650 million tokens will be distributed
>muh staking rewards
Fucking simpletons.

great. still 10 years away from genuine adoption

It is ebin, simply ebin

70% I thought

And why doesn’t the team have an economics advisor ?

>muh staking rewards
kek so node operators will be getting free LINK, I'm sure that won't completely crash the market just as much as Sergey selling off himself.

You have room temperature IQ

C O P E
O
P
E

Link will dump once their blog post is out and more so when mainnet is launched. Even ethereum price plummeted once mainnet was out

Plus If BTC takes a dump. Well there goes your “investment”

Always do the opposite of biz consensus

We've experienced more dumps than the shittiest designated shitting street in all of Bangalore. Really past the point of caring.

Attached: PajeetWarfare2.jpg (400x239, 13K)

I’m thinking about selling link now at 12k sats since it’s inevitable that it’ll correct and follow btc at some point in the near future as well. Thoughts?

just how damn stupid do you have to be to FUD LINK then shill ETH in the same post?
LINK & ETH are forever the golden duo in this market.

ETH's supply isn't 65% tied to a single man, also ETH has thousands of devs using it, including me. Also they had a mainnet and hundreds of devs using it after 1 year, and only raised 16mil.

Link is literally scam tier when compared directly to ETH

please elaborate in a few sentences WHY link is epic:
>
> ur answer here
>