OH NO NO HAHA HAHAHAH HAHAA

OH NO NO HAHA HAHAHAH HAHAA

Attached: chris poole.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

did anyone else use canvas while it was a thing

who's that?

Jow Forums is a success

i did, it sucked

Jow Forums is the best website on the internet
prove me wrong

>prove me wrong
how about you prove it first? start by giving us criteria to compare websites

Moot newfag

Nobody.

name a better website on the internet right now

4channel.

Attached: 12355467.jpg (155x121, 4K)

A Google wagecuck (soon to be fired)

Zuckerberg before they replaced him with a more kosher version

BTFO

don't dodge the question, zoomer
give me a reason for Jow Forums being the best website in your opinion and we can go from there

lol

What's the madman been up too?

living proof that he just got lucky making Jow Forums, right place right time

>beta

Why, what did he do?

with 4chanx extension it is

I still don't get why the fuck he just didn't put ads on Jow Forums. Why would you sell your life accomplishment if it can generate a monthly income? Especially when hosting and bandwidth becomes cheaper and cheaper for every year.

Attached: eyelick.jpg (718x405, 53K)

luggage cuck

There have always been ads

nobody except like jlist wanted to put adspace here

moot is a dum dum

Moot return when

Why didn't he launch 4Coin or some shit for passes

based

not nearly enough. he could have had ads even inside the threads, which i think nobody wants but to counter outrage he just need to give the possibility to set a cookie to hide those ads (for all users, not just Jow Forums gold account cucks). people here clear their cookies often anyway so that would still boost income a lot

Attached: gamer girl3.jpg (2700x2025, 383K)

Jeff Bezos, the founder of 9gag

He didn't like being bullied
He didn't like how political the site was becoming

Selling Jow Forums when he did was a masterful move. Imagine all the shit he would be in after the 2016 election and the Christchurch attack. The media would fillet him. They leave Hiro alone because he pretends to not know English

Moot is a hero. Ran this shithole basically at loss for years. I wonder if he's a crypto jillianaire

Zyzz

It's Jason Parser user.

Attached: 1551933763899.jpg (660x574, 31K)

don't get me wrong, im appreciate of him not taking Jow Forums offline when he felt like he didn't enjoy it anymore. he was getting into some SJW crowd. but the site could have been better, he never really did much with it.

i never got how he decided to go public. not saying he would never have gotten doxed but keeping a low profile (declining interviews, claiming there are invisible partners etc) goes a long way

Attached: glasses7.jpg (373x466, 21K)

Kek

m00t is our inside guy on jewgle. Slowly dismantling it 1 by 1. Every project he touches goes to shit