So... This was just a beartrap?

Fucking Bogs man, how do people make money with this shit. Is it only luck at that point?

Attached: 捕获.png (369x332, 19K)

Too early to tell. If you're not a trading veteran then just HODL.

Yes only lucky, or you have insider information.
This is the time when Jow Forums should stop play and hold onto something good.
Too much fluctuations, but in the end it will only go up. No matter what price you buy in

it's a repeat of the 2015 chart almost verbatim

You win by buying in at 5500. Cashed out 30% ahead, sweet

>Too early to tell. If you're not a trading veteran then just HODL.

This is actually true. If this is a bull market then the only option you have is buy more or sit on it. Take it off exchanges as well and cold storage it.

No, it's a legitimate correction. We are still in a bear market and going to sub 3k by end of next week

>it's a repeat of the 2015 chart almost verbatim

All of a sudden I am coming to biz and I am agreeing with 90% of the posts I see right now. This is weird because its been the exact opposite for years now... Now I feel like I am seeing people say the same things I would say.

What gives?

Attached: 1552900242026.jpg (723x1024, 150K)

>Too early to tell.

The red candles were bigger than any of the previous candles since the April 1st pump.

We are going below a dollar when Drumpf crashes the economy you retard

>how do people make money with this shit.

you buy it

and hold it

and sell it in 5 years from now to the government when they are trying to increase their holdings of the new world reserve currency

Nobody knows how btc will behave during next recession because there hasn't been one.

Yeah I get that but what for a poorfag there's a huge difference between holding 1 btc and holding 2 btc. So not swingtrading isn't an option

Post chart

Rising shitcoin pumps is much, much easier and more successful than timing btc swings. Get familiar with IDEX.

Cryptocurrency is tied strongly to uncensurable social media. Be good at making videos and post them on Dtube, steemit Discussions and other such places. Play games that involve cryptocurrency as well.

The ponzi aspect of Bitcoin is just a small piece of the pie. Dapps are going to be absolutely fucking insane to a point where people will be making dapps for everything.

yes

Attached: bullrun2021.png (1348x647, 102K)

le bèar

people will sell BTC to get dividend stocks cheap causing btc to crash

If you're experienced with TA and have experience trading this top was fairly obvious.

ignore halvings bobo that will nd well for you 2020 jan will see 10k bitcoin minimum

obvious but not sure you sell and it fucks off you will never recover if you hold and it drops its just a matter of time

How long have you been trading?

But i see 3 green now. there was only 2 green back then. so that means it will go up fren. Trust me. im gud at this meme charts

Low iq longed the top and now muh luck muh manipulated. Thx for money you sucka

Attached: 1549775995896.jpg (888x894, 261K)

A double top formed

>how do people make money with this shit
You buy now and dont fucking sell. Ever.

This must be satire. If the economy crashes, crypto will only benefit.

If that happens, I'll buy 5 btc

fucking based

No way Jose. If people are losing their jobs and can’t pay bills the first thing gone is meme coins. The ONLY thing that will keep this thing going is if a big economy puts in capital controls (China), and its the only way to avoid wealth confiscation.

Or maybe the Illuminati implementing golbal currency control through blockchain maybe that would trigger the golden bull

You have lost IQ points

wow what a useless fuckin comparison

>how do people make money with this shit
whales and exchanges are making tons of money fleecing retail with coordinated pumps and dumps. You have the fiat their need and they have tons of btc they bought/mined long time ago. imagine having 50'000 bitcoins. it's all about engineering liquidity so they can unload their stack at the highest price. when not enough buyers at those prices, drop it down further to engineer more liquidity witht the help of crypto influencers who will tell you it's the bottom.

>trying to make money during the bear market aka nightmare mode
>not just waiting for the golden bull aka ez mode to arrive and turning lunch money into millions

kek never change biz

also this. whales will allow you to make money when they decide so, aka: when they decide it's the start of a golden bull run and plebs can profit too.

You jumped timelines user.

It is a bulltrap you retard

First and foremost. I'm a futures trader. A very good one. But I trade BTC too.

Lrn2crossingaverage

Daily charts. 20 exponential moving average. 40 EMA. When the 20 crosses the 40, buy/short. You can only make one trade per day. If your unsure about the cross, you go flat and wait.

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-055007_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 630K)

So you haven't sold yet kek

it was actually hyper easy trade

Attached: bc04fc97ee31253c06e120707310e9e7.jpg (2000x3070, 638K)

>tfw your buy order was off by .5%

would have been thousands in the green if not for that. feels bad man.

maybe for a sub 130 IQ mensch like you
For the rest, it was super hyper ez.

RVN is breaking out, just saying!

the rest seemed to lost money as usual

Nah. Bought at 3500 tho so I'm well up.

I follow shorter term charts and those are starting to roll over so I'm likely selling soon unless we start getting a bump. Within the next 8 to 12 hours.

Any recommendations for storage? I've heard freewallet for erc20 tokens is a scam