Neogaf-Resetera

Remember neogaf? The owner was outed for making/having some sexist comments/attitudes or whatever. The whole site moved away and resetera was created without the previous owner. Anyway, I was a huge follower of neogaf almost since its inception. I remember talking about crypto there a few times and a few people had solid knowledge and investments. I totally abandoned the site in 2017 though and today decided to go check the crypto thread just for fun. It's incredible but it really is true. Almost everyone is a fucking normie. They just talk about VET and some other bullshit coins/tokens...I searched for chainlink mentions and only found a few and none of them went into detail on what it is. Basically, we're still very early. All the psyops worked. The racist memes, the incessant fud, all the shit we did to keep people away worked and is still working. Congrats anons. My mind is blown on the effectiveness of such widespread tactics.

Attached: 1533692062673.jpg (570x761, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he fell for the link is a meme is a meme is a meme is a meme is a meme is a meme is a meme is a meme is a meme
oh nonoNO NONO NO NO

I didn't fall for anything, retard. Why do you assume I don't have a huge stack like every smart user?

Can you please explain to me, for me and for all anons reading, what separates this from other generic shitcoins?

> racist memes
So you actually like niggers and jews?

terminal autism

Nice bait.

>Can you please explain to me, for me
no faggot fuck u lmao
link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
get to reading. Burn some midnight oil. Posting whitepaper is a close as i get to spoon feeding people nowadays

Connecting blockchain to real world data
Where the real value is
It's really that simple but dyor about partners, team, etc

Reading the whitepaper right now. Thanks for the link (no pun intended).

>what separates this from other generic shitcoins?

For starters Link is not even a cryptocurrency.

Save it it's all yours my fren

Attached: 1557566613546.jpg (1080x1292, 269K)

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 16249767296.png (386x358, 158K)

There is 1 big link marine there.
A lot of people lost money, that's why crypto discussion died. and one 1 user scammed a big part of the community with xtrabytes.

don't even fucking think of wavering until at least 10usd, preferably 25usd. plebbit retail money will not trigger singularity, let the network do the shilling, fud or full stealth only

Attached: 1552296974615.jpg (300x262, 55K)

Xtrabytes! ahah, that fucking shitcoin made me so much money...Who's that marine though? How big of a stack?

i had like 15-16k out of 300$, sadly i didn't sold the top because fucker yankee dumped on all of us. I sold only half after many months and lost the rest last week when cryptopia closed kek
>How big of a stack?
not as big as I would like to have sadly kek

What absolute fud
> 2 posts by this ID

Attached: 1557742806411.jpg (1200x900, 292K)

For one Link is a high level scam while shit tokens are just cash grabs.

Nice bate btw.

>not as big as I would like to have sadly kek
100k? That's not a lot.

Literally nothing. But hush. It apparently has the most paid shills.