Who here also has a stash of gold and silver for their portfolio? Crypto is great...

Who here also has a stash of gold and silver for their portfolio? Crypto is great, but doesn't hurt to have some of the precious metals.

Any speculations about the markets coming up?

Attached: IMG_6540.jpg (500x500, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/tv/cnn-plays-montage-of-stephen-moore-calling-for-the-gold-standard-after-saying-hes-not-for-it/
dailytorch.com/2019/04/450-miles-of-wall-by-end-of-2020-army-corps-reports-to-president-trump/
washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/its-true-trump-really-did-start-building-more-wall-in-texas
nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Construction-Underway-in-Otay-Mesa-For-Secondary-Border-Barrier-506247361.html
zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-21/construction-begins-30-foot-high-san-diego-border-wall
dailycaller.com/2019/03/11/kerik-trump-wall/
youtube.com/watch?v=4ThyzFwPPOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SHUT THE FUCK UP BOOMER

>buying gold

Im evaporating gold on solar cells right now, then throwing them into the garbage after testing.
Thank me later for reducing supply and driving up the price.

goldfag here. crypto is shit. AMA

how's it feel holding onto ''god urine'' because that's what gold is, and anunaki drink it.

Attached: dfs4545e.jpg (681x666, 165K)

net worth?

feels comfy
bout three fiddy

just don't keep it near you as a male, gold is for females, silver is for males. Gold is worse than opiates if you allow it to contact your skin too much.

Attached: 88h989yt.jpg (960x960, 202K)

>gold is for females, silver is for males
Based and shariahpilled.

silver is for poorfags user

>thinking the item's value is based on how many fiat cuckbux jordy is willing to give at the local pawnshop so that you can buy your 1/8th

Silver, gold, platinum, lithium, copper, cobalt.

fool do you even life?

Nice gold coloured ID, poorfag.

How do you trade pms without getting jewed by dealers?

There's plenty of people online who'll trade precious metals without a dealer, but the risk there is that there's less security in the trade. Reddit actually has some decent subreddits for buying and selling without middlemen.

Hilarious considering how many Paki and Arab drug dealers I see wandering around with big gold chains

More like sad. Drug pushing is obviously haram too.

People with vision know that one day that Bitcoin will be pegged to gold and silver over USD. Not sure which one will be more valuable but most likely BTC.

bitcoin could be 1 million dollars and it wouldnt make gold any less valuable.

Either way, crypto and precious metals are both here to stay. Fiat is the one that's going to go away. What I'm curious about is how the government are going to try screw people (further) on cryptos and how new coins are going to be made more private.

The good thing about gold is that if you can buy it without any middlemen and you can hide it well, then the government can't do shit about it.

no government would ever allow that

anyone who bashes gold is fucking retarded. it's the og hedge against inflation

I'm buying silver. Gold is good but silver is dirt cheap.

I've got far more silver than gold for the same reasons as you, price. The commentators I listen to say that silver is much more undervalued than gold at the minute so it's a good time to buy. Would still like to grab more gold soon.

That's where you are wrong kiddo

Stephen moore also called for returning to a gold standard, but later revised it to a commodity standard / precious metals standard.

CNN of course deleted the segment from youtube, because can't have the goys know what Trump is planning for the economy.

Attached: stephen_moore_federal_reserve.png (899x783, 648K)

Yeah I'd like to get some more gold as well but every time I think about buying some I just wind up buying silver.

If Trump does that before 2020, I might actually vote for once.

Attached: Trump Gold.jpg (763x651, 48K)

I actually found the clip

mediaite.com/tv/cnn-plays-montage-of-stephen-moore-calling-for-the-gold-standard-after-saying-hes-not-for-it/

But looks like Stephen Moore has recently withdrawn his name from contention due to (((threats))) and (((attacks on his family))).

Regardless, the intention is still there. Trump wants us back on a gold/PM standard, that much is clear. But will he be able to do it, that is the question.

Attached: 1557986603329.jpg (2048x1365, 403K)

Silver is based.

I used to just stack for silver content, but I started getting more ASEs because it’s easier to verify their authenticity. Just stay away from the graded or collectible stuff, you’ll never sell it for what you paid. Same could be said for the eagles, but I’m looking at the couple dollar premium as insurance that it’ll be easier to sell in an emergency.

These plus the crypto are going to be an emergency SHTF fund or a college fund for my kids, whichever comes sooner.

Attached: 7A60D6FD-4764-4B15-9B8C-823619DBB30F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.1M)

Silver Eagles are my coin of choice too. I can typically find them cheaper than Britannias even though I'm UK-based.

and why would they do that? other than your wishful thinking of course
maybe I'm missing the bigger picture but I don't see any benefit for the govt

If you don't have 1-5% of your portfolio in metals as a hedge you're a brainlet

Chads only stack kookaburras

It doesn't benefit the government particularly. The problem is that they're on the verge of collapse because of the state of their fiat bubble so if they want to maintain the status quo then they need to go in reverse.

what's stopping the eternal chink from buying out said shitcoin?

The dollar will be based on precious metals, not on any particular coin.

There will be a blockchain that supports the infrastructure of this new financial system, but it won't be a reserve coin, it will simply be the new plumbing that supports the entire thing. The price of that coin is more or less irrelevant, the technology will be what's important.

People with delusional vision perhaps.

> they're on the verge of collapse
Goldbugs have been saying that for how long now? Decades?

>buying from randoms off the internet
You deserve to get ripped off

Attached: B3EE3968-5B39-4477-B238-D053364A37A7.jpg (320x180, 17K)

I only buy from "randoms" when I've had a look through their selling history and can verify they deliver. Hasn't failed me once.
2008 would have been it if it weren't for the bank bailout. Now the problem has only been exacerbated.

I hope he does and isn't just blowing smoke up our asses for the sake of Israel.

Is it seriously worth it to you to save

Exscudo (EON) is infinitely more precious than the precious metals.

Don't be a cuck, buy up today.

People need to separate his official geopolitical stance on Israel as a country, from his actual actions against the Jewish elite who controls the US. Much is theater, and many things are going on behind the scenes.

Those who think he is just a continuation of the status quo needs to get their heads checked, pic related from today May 17th.

Treason carries death penalty in the US.

Attached: Trump_treason2.png (626x291, 36K)

How’s that wall coming?

Talk is cheap. We'll see what he does. I didn't vote in 2016 because I don't vote but if starts making moves against the fed, I'll go vote for him.

>Any speculations about the markets coming up?

Silver will go back to testing lows probably. Don't know enough about the gold market to say but I suspect a similar pattern. The demand is there, but because the dollar's been strong and stocks have had, and still could be on a parabolic run, PMs aren't mooning anytime soon. I want to buy the fucking dip so badly but need to keep some cash to cover bills coming in June.

>if it weren't for...
That's the thing you guys just don't get. There will always be another "if it weren't for..." because they simply won't let it happen.

It is being built as we speak, and has been under construction for a while now and will continue in the coming years. Any other phony demoralization narratives you want to share with us?

dailytorch.com/2019/04/450-miles-of-wall-by-end-of-2020-army-corps-reports-to-president-trump/

washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/its-true-trump-really-did-start-building-more-wall-in-texas

nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Construction-Underway-in-Otay-Mesa-For-Secondary-Border-Barrier-506247361.html

zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-21/construction-begins-30-foot-high-san-diego-border-wall

dailycaller.com/2019/03/11/kerik-trump-wall/

President Trump Visits the Border Wall in Calexico, California
youtube.com/watch?v=4ThyzFwPPOQ

Attached: 1547011690161.jpg (2000x1334, 533K)

This right here.

Sometimes, yeah. I only trade in small amounts one on one. For gold and larger silver quantities I trade exclusively with the reputable dealers.

It's a great opportunity for us to stock up, for sure. If you don't mind me asking, what's your current PM portfolio?

where are you getting this from

hey nigger, got me some reading re: wearing silver not gold? Cheerrs

Attached: 1538095442664.jpg (534x712, 44K)